• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Cloaking becomes real!

I would not be surprised when faggot ass totalitarian governments and lawmakers are going to try to heavily restrict this technology and the production process from getting into the hands of those they are trying to control. The implications of this are serious to anyone that want to do shit and then hide behind armed security and fortified residences. But then again, I don't think this cloak can defeat FLIR or any other type of thermal imager though. Somebody tried it with mylar. It just reverses the output image. Instead of your heat signature lighting up the screen like a lantern, now you got a human-shaped dark reflective signature, still visible on the display. Someone who knows what they are looking for will still be able to lock and engage the target with no problem at all.

Buy stocks in thermal hardware and stock up on 'em too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
No something much better but, still allows a single in a crowd with the same results that would only start to show up a few hrs later. Done properly the target would not even know anything happened until it was to late for any kind of help at all.

Does it involve an umbrella?

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Yes, an in the same way you hunt wild animals with one. Simple is always better,...

Some of the KGB stuff goes into beyond weird territory too. They even had a .50 BMG casing sized thing that also shot a poison dart, and was meant to be concealed in the spy's ass until it was time to be deployed. Not kidding ya'...

No something much better but, still allows a single in a crowd with the same results that would only start to show up a few hrs later. Done properly the target would not even know anything happened until it was to late for any kind of help at all.

I absolutely LOVE polonium. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country