• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CLOSED: "Kasey is a beautiful and unique snowflake" Altas Bipod Give-A-Way

In. My spare Gg&g bit the dust as I was putting it on my daughters new 6.5 grendel last night so my atlas is on her gun with a el cheapo on my match gun and one without a bipod so I could definitely use another.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

In #2, Active duty Marine since 2004. Appreciate your generosity and the offer sir.

And in again...... Thanks for doing this. It is very generous of you!

I am not entering the contest as I received a Christmas Present from Kasey last week. I had never even seen an Atlas in person so I was very curious what the big deal was with them. Now I get it and am very impressed.

My previous bipod is a Harris S-BRM with a pod lock and while it is a very serviceable piece of equipment that has served me for quite a while without fail, I expect that it will be relegated to the backup role as soon as I can get my rifles set up for the atlas. I already have several accessories bookmarked from B&T's website that I will be ordering as soon as the Christmas dust clears. Possibly with a second Atlas to boot.

Even though I'm not entering the drawing, i'd like to thank MTAR15 and Masked for their generosity. Good job guys. Hopefully they will go to someone like me who has never handled an Atlas before so they can "get it" too.