• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CLOSED: "Kasey is a beautiful and unique snowflake" Altas Bipod Give-A-Way

If there is still a chance for one, will post again due to military.

Thanks for the awesome generosity and great attitude.....this is what makes this site great!

Big thanks to kasey and the accu-shot team! The shirt and gift are much appreciated! And not expected....WOW, that is very cool

I'm in. These are starting to look very nice considering I've broken 3 Harris bipods.

I'm in.
Bought a fake off of eBay last month that now sits on an Benji mraud. Could definitely use a real one.

I'm in.
Bought a fake off of eBay last month that now sits on an Benji mraud. Could definitely use a real one.

Just not getting this whole "don't support the counterfeiters" theme are ya......

In, just getting into this whole precision thing and the only bipod I own is a blackhawk! Would love to see what the hub bub about these Atlas's is. Just dont foresee the funds in the near future. Thanks guys for you generosity. Ya'll have a great community here.

IN!

I already have one. After damaging it I sent Kasey a note on getting a part for repairs, and letting him know that the damage was 100% my fault. He simply said to send it in and he would take care of it. Now that is standing behind your product.

Last edited:
I'm totally in! Today is my birthday, and this would make the most excellent present! I would sleep with this thing under my pillow (when it's not on the rifle, of course!) if I was lucky enough to win one! Thank you guys for your generosity, this is why I love the Hide! I have not yet had a chance to purchase anything from B&T or Kasey, but I haven't heard a bad word spoken about them!

Last edited: