• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CLOSED: "Kasey is a beautiful and unique snowflake" Altas Bipod Give-A-Way

I need an atlas. I've never owned one but heard all the good things about them. And if you could spare, Santa...., I'd like a Red Ryder carbine action 200 shot Range model BB gun to stick it on...:D;):D;)

Last edited:
I'm IN.

I've not yet owned one and would love to try one as I'm new to this sport.

wow
very generous count me IN
never owned one or had the opportunity to shoot off of one :D

MTAR15 and Masked, you guys are awesome! You guys are doing a good thing here and just another example of why SH is the best!

(MTAR15, I'm not sure about being a "beautiful and unique snowflake" but as the snowman said; some of my best friends are flakes...)

Very cool thing to do MTAR, Masked and Kasey.

I have two, a QD v8.1 and a two screw v8 so I'm not in but they are great bipods. Taken quite a few animals and lots of steel off of my Atlas bipods. The quality, innovation, design and craftsmanship are top notch. Put that with the kind of guy Kasey is and how business is conducted and you really have something to hang your hat (or rifle) on.

I will pass this link on to friends, some who can post twice. Thanks for doing this.

I'm not in, because like Redirt 78 I have two and don't wanna come off as a greedy sumbeottchh! One Atlas came in a rifle package that I purchased from another Hide member, and the second was DONATED to the JC Steel Challenge last year as the cold bore challenge prize. I just happened to get a gust of wind just as I was squeezing the trigger which blew my coldbore shot within ~1/4" of dead center on the playing card @ 220 yards ;) Excellent Product, excellent peoples, best wishes to all of you in 2014 and good luck in the contest!

In

Thank you guys for paying it forward, it is a very generous gesture that I hope makes someone smile during the holiday season. =)