• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CLOSED: "Kasey is a beautiful and unique snowflake" Altas Bipod Give-A-Way

MTAR15 and Masked, you guys are awesome! You guys are doing a good thing here and just another example of why SH is the best!

(MTAR15, I'm not sure about being a "beautiful and unique snowflake" but as the snowman said; some of my best friends are flakes...)

You inspired it.

I took a new photo of the Atlas on a pile of, well, you.....

0F528778-32DF-4051-A382-0E9BA226EB05_zps0ciez4h2.jpg

I'm in. I also wanted to say thanks to Kasey, and that I am proud to do be doing business with a company like Atlas. Thank you for for your generosity, and willingness to not sacrifice quality when making a product.

Well I can't say how many times I've wanted to buy one but never committed to it. So to win one in a give away would be great.......... I'm IN!

P.S you guys are pretty great yourself for doing these!

Thanks I'm in! I used to be a volunteer fire fighter, does that count for a 2nd "in"?

"in"

need this for new rifle set up, I'll give away my spring one to someone here, if I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me out, I have two with number 3 on the way from Hemiram. Thank you guys for giving back, SH is full of cool members.