• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CLOSED: "Kasey is a beautiful and unique snowflake" Altas Bipod Give-A-Way

In Please (for Active LEO), thank you for your kind offer and support !

I am going to order another one just because of this thread. Not in, just wanted to say thank you.

This site really is great, I don't think I have ever really won anything before. I'll have to pay it forward when I get a chance and have something to offer up here. Thanks guys.
-Ryan

Get along or go kick each other in the nuts via PM.

I didn't use the Closed function to leave it open for comment, positive comments not ass-grabbing.

I'll be sending Ryan his tomorrow it looks like...Damned blizzards.

I'd like to thank Mtar for the opportunity...Always nice to give back.

To Ryan, sir, please enjoy your bipod...I'll PM you w/tracking when I get it shipped out.

Benjamin

Thanks for the opportunity to enter.Things like this are what make this site awesome and set it apart from others,its the quality of the people.
thanks again and happy new year

Thanks for the opportunity to enter.Things like this are what make this site awesome and set it apart from others,its the quality of the people.
thanks again and happy new year

just got the message that I'm a winner! Thanks for the opportunity and I will pay it forward when I have the chance!

Your all welcome, let's also thank Masked for his very generous donation to this give away.

Also to Kasey, his products and generosity that inspired the idea.

myhyraqy.jpg

One of my customers put the Atlas that I won to good use last night. Thanks again for the generosity.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk