• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Closed

OLD308

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2018
Original owner 2,000 rounds.
Prefers Eley ammo over Lapua
Kidd receiver
Clark’s Custom Barrel .920 threaded
Volquartson trigger group
Victor company Titan stock
Burris Signature XTR rings
Bushnell Nitro 6-24x50 Deploy Mil FFP
RTIC hard case
04 10round ruger
$1,600 shipped (48) insurance on you.

I'm open to trades, plus/minus cash on either end.
Big Horn Origin actions SA
6mm 1/7 twist 28" M40ish contour
original 6xc stuff
Maybe consider Spotting scope with mil grid

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• FC7F1605-A433-4618-A258-8ECBFE48BEC1.jpeg
    FC7F1605-A433-4618-A258-8ECBFE48BEC1.jpeg
    559.6 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Doubles as a fly seater via a bullet! Seriously, put honey on target and shoot them suckers. Cheap fun for the 10/22 aficionado.

I know I know, fly shooting is to "big game" for a lot of ya. But, it's really not with the right equipment. Started off as a straight Clarks Custom complete build. Changed over to the Kidd receiver, Volquartson trigger, and Victor stock. Why? cause when a rifle shoots this good its boring. So I tried other other parts. Turns out Clarks was right. Gun shoots no better or worse than before, just dumped more money in it for no benefit. It shoots the same as my Vudoo with in 100 yards. After that Vudoo leaves it in the dust. So if your maxing out at 100, this is way cheaper than a Vudoo. If your going past 100, get a Vudoo.

Whats more American than shooting 10/22s? Only way to make it better is to hit what you're aiming at! So accurate, it makes horrible shoots look good when shooting. Great shooters will inspire songs to be written about them and this rifle. Remember it's American!
Ruger, American!
Clarks Customs, American!
Kidd, American!
Volquartson, not American, but a damn good trigger!

Soooo
I saw a squirrel today. Little bugger pointed and laughed at me. No kidding! Then he did a little dance and made faces at me while sticking his tongue out. Now I'm not a violent person, anymore. But a squirrel punkin me brought the Jarhead back out. I turned around and headed to retrieve the Clarks. When I grabbed and shouldered the Clarks, it felt a little off. I looked down the barrel and the squirrel had his mouth around the muzzle (.920 OD, so yea big squirrel). I shook him off and asked what his deal was. The squirrel replied in a very defeated voice. Didn't know you had the Clarks with you, so might as well get it over with. If I ran I would just die tired.
I laid to rest his remains (minus what went into the soup) under a Mesquite tree. He may have given up quick, but at least he was a realist. Clarks vs squirrel score card still a blowout. Don't you want to play?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ratstomper
FYI
If you're at the range being a jackass, beware! That guy in the corner shooting the "toy" maybe the embodiment of Karma.
Totally fictional tale...
Dude is acting like a jackass. All the sudden his target keeps falling off the staple backer. So he only gets a few shots each string. Then has to wait around till the range is cold to rehang his target. Target keeps falling off. He checks his stapler, ask to borrow others staplers. Madder and madder he gets, funnier and funnier the situation gets. He leaves in a huff, and we break into song and dance.
All hail the Karmic powder of the Clarks!
Didn't get a fly that day, but I shot a clean staple course for fire for several strings. I mean, in the story, not real life.
A cautionary tail of a jackass meeting a Karma capable Clarks.
The End

Reactions: StrayDog
I may have shot the eye out of a flying bird today. I may have penetrated AR500 1/2 steel with Eley Tenex. I may have easily won the finals in NRL, with my Clark’s in the centerfire division. I may have even shot one of the .001 groups from the “wear house stories”.
Yep could have done all that today.
But I didn’t want to crush ya’lls dreams. Might do it tomorrow. I won’t tell if I do. Ya’ll lessors still need something to dream about.

PM answers.
Asked if it was a Takedown model.
No, it shoots were you aim it.

Asked if I would guarantee a precision level.
With me shooting yes, with you shootings no.

Asked if it would make all his friends envious.
Yes and your pants will get tighter in an area while theirs shrinks.

Asked if it was good for NRL22.
Its better than you are.

Asked if it’s all that and a bag of chips.
Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch all at the same time.