• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMMG 22 Conv Kit Mag problems

Break Bad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2012
NW Florida
Recently got the CMMG SS 22lr conversion kit w/ 26rnd mag for my wife's bushmaster M4, have had nothing but problems with it. The first round is very difficult to chamber, the magazine is hard to feed and release, and jams every 5-6th round. We are not finding many other alternatives.

Anyone had better luck with this or another similar kit?

Re: CMMG 22 Conv Kit Mag problems

I've had good luck with the Ceiner kits. Couldn't even get a CMMG kit to work. Just be aware that Ceiner kits will not work in every AR.

I just bought a kit as well.. What mag are you using? I had jaming issues with the new black evo mag that came with the kit; I luckily had bought two of the gray mags..Both of the grey mags ran like a champ..Give those a try

We have the grey mag as well, but its a tight fit, probably putting pressure on it somewhere it's not suppose to. I suppose some more filling will be in order. If not we'll try the Ceiner kit, thanks.

Mine works great no issues. But on some receivers the mags are VERY tight, but haven't used the kit in those.