• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coca-Cola's "solution" for racism? Be less white.

chrome

Private
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 12.17.07.png

I see your racist and raise that your avatar is offensive to hygienically challenged people.

I'll see your accusation, and go all in on the fact that you didn't recognize your blatant PRIVILEGE in your post for being on the internet today, as Beijing Biden alluded to in his most recent town hall.

Racist! Ableist! Internetist!! REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccciiist!

I'll see your accusation, and go all in on the fact that you didn't recognize your blatant PRIVILEGE in your post for being on the internet today, as Beijing Biden alluded to in his most recent town hall.

Racist! Ableist! Internetist!! REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccciiist!

How do you know I am not a POC that has been taught by some Cracker how to turn the computer on and find Google?

Racist of you to assume I am not a POC.....

• Love
    Reactions: chrome
    What will you do today in order to be less white? I skipped the commas in solidarity with people who didn’t benefit from the exact same basic and mandated education.

A screenshot I took from an article about the person listed
    Screenshot_20210220-082203_Samsung Internet.jpg
    who does the training.

They should follow the path that Michael Jackson took when he turned himself white, so he could check the little box under race as Caucasian.

Does this mean I need to start getting to work late, fuck up my credit score and abandon my family? That's how you build a strong society...
    I’m sure you’re not saying that every person who isn’t white does these things because, they don’t. And, these are the kind of statements social justice groups use to justify pushing these kinds of courses on the masses.

I’m sure you’re not saying that every person who isn’t white does these things because, they don’t. And, these are the kind of statements social justice groups use to justify pushing these kinds of courses on the masses.
    No, acting like a bent over faggot is why they say this shit. So stop acting like a bent over faggot. Thanks.

Don't all you old white guys know that only white folks can be racist? It doesn't work any other way...

My take is being WHITE is bad and I must apologize for being WHITE. FUCK THAT!!! So I have experienced reverse racism. In my 20's I was told by the City Dept of housing the could not hire me because I was WHITE so the hired and fired thee people of color than six months later offered me the job. By this time i found a better job and told them go fuck themselves. I grew up in a mixed race home and was taught to treat people base on who they were not what color they are. If we insist on making everything about color of the skin then one rece or another will always be treated unfairly. Look to the person not the color. Just my 2 cents worth.

It ain’t profiling if it’s true, and 2% that do work ain’t the rule, they’re the exception.

The one I loved was "be less certain".
    I am certain because I took the time to be fully trained and gained decades of experience. I get paid well, because I know stuff, and am certain in my craft. My employer is equally certain in my outcomes.

It is too late for me to be less certain, of what I know to the marrow of my bones.

So just shut up and it will get better. Yeah.

And it sounds like you arent aware that these same social justice groups are making the exact same arguments, including that being punctual etc is being white.

I like the latest push... giving the right answer in math, and being able to show how you got your answer is "racist".

I work in Engineering... having to do math, and show how I got my answer is how I stay employed. It almost sounds like they are trying to filter POC out of STEM programs. If I hire an engineer, and he can't do math, he is moved on to another company.

Reactions: RickyRodney
    Glad you liked it.

Now tell me how you deal with a bully.
    I don’t get bullied. To old and honestly, very accomplished in my field. I give direction and make sure l don’t make others feel bullied when I do. In my opinion, bullying stops in middle school. If you handled it the right way then, they only try once. I don’t believe in internet bullying as an adult. Radom strangers on a blog should not be able to cause you to lose any sleep. Hope that answered your question.

I like the latest push... giving the right answer in math, and being able to show how you got your answer is "racist".

I work in Engineering... having to do math, and show how I got my answer is how I stay employed. It almost sounds like they are trying to filter POC out of STEM programs. If I hire an engineer, and he can't do math, he is moved on to another company.
    Meanwhile, kids in Asia are doing calculus in huts.

I don’t get bullied. To old and honestly, very accomplished in my field. I give direction and make sure l don’t make others feel bullied when I do. In my opinion, bullying stops in middle school. If you handled it the right way then, they only try once. I don’t believe in internet bullying as an adult. Radom strangers on a blog should not be able to cause you to lose any sleep. Hope that answered your question.
    I'm talking about the thread topic. Wake the fuck up and apply what you said in real life to the bullies that are telling half this county they are unacceptable due to (mostly beneficial) attributes.

So just shut up and it will get better. Yeah.

And it sounds like you arent aware that these same social justice groups are making the exact same arguments, including that being punctual etc is being white.
    Never said any of that. If you read the post, it intimated that people who aren’t white don‘t take care of their children and aren’t dependable. That’s a very broad statement. My point in my reply was, sweeping statements like that are used to support the argument that everyone who is white feels that way and that these classes are needed.

Any reasonable person knows that isn’t the case, but cherry-picked examples such as that one are plopped down in front of CO’s, CEO’s, politicians and others to again, “justify“ the need for these courses.

The current climate that insists that all whites are racist is out of control. It’s disappointing, but so are some of the still existent attitudes that anyone who isn’t white automatically has socially unacceptable qualities.

Never said any of that. If you read the post, it intimated that people who aren’t white don‘t take care of their children and aren’t dependable. That’s a very broad statement. My point in my reply was, sweeping statements like that are used to support the argument that everyone who is white feels that way and that these classes are needed.

Any reasonable person knows that isn’t the case, but cherry-picked examples such as that one are plopped down in front of CO’s, CEO’s, politicians and others to again, “justify“ the need for these courses.

The current climate that insists that all whites are racist is out of control. It’s disappointing, but so are some of the still existent attitudes that anyone who isn’t white automatically has socially unacceptable qualities.
    That's exactly what these people are saying. Work ethic is white privilege, nuclear family is white privileged, ... Its not racist little ol me saying it. wake the fuck up!

I'm talking about the thread topic. Wake the fuck up and apply what you said in real life to the bullies that are telling half this county they are unacceptable due to (mostly beneficial) attributes.
    I’m awake, but thanks for the needed clarification. I earlier posted that it’s going to take the courage of a person, perhaps a group, to say enough is enough and file a discrimination lawsuit. It will further take courageous attorneys to take on businesses like Coca Cola. This is all about revenue. Businesses not wanting to be cancelled, wanting to say they’re addressing “systemic racism“ in their companies so people continue to purchase their products. When they start to pay out in lawsuits, or, when their revenue is negatively affected because those who don’t agree with things such as this quit purchasing their products, it will change. We all know those at the top couldn’t care less about anything but the color green.

Added: And it’s going to take votes. Politicians will say and do anything for them. Money or loss of, and votes.

I appreciate the discussion. Sincerely.

Last edited:
    I’m awake, but thanks for the needed clarification. I earlier posted that it’s going to take the courage of a person, perhaps a group, to say enough is enough and file a discrimination lawsuit. It will further take courageous attorneys to take on businesses like Coca Cola. This is all about revenue. Businesses not wanting to be cancelled, wanting to say they’re addressing “systemic racism“ in their companies so people continue to purchase their products. When they start to pay out in lawsuits, or, when their revenue is negatively affected because those who don’t agree with things such as this quit purchasing their products, it will change. We all know those at the top couldn’t care less about anything but the color green.
    Agree. But none of that will happen until enough of us tell everyone we see spouting this same line to go eat a dick. 2nd grade...

Reactions: Les-or-more
    There’s big money in social justice. “Hey Coca Cola, your company is systemically racist. I can save it by putting on a course for x amount of huge dollars.” They really are making money hand over fist.

Nick Sandmann and Goya foods. They stood ground after having done the right thing. Both benefited greatly. Both took courage. I hope to see more of the like.

Just have to not be silenced, vote our conscious and raise the kids and grandkids to believe in the nuclear family, judging people by their character and having a great work ethic.

God bless you

Reactions: MtnCreek
    @Familydude Please know that it takes a lot of effort for me not to be an asshole and I'm currently on medication that I do not react well to. :-D

My federal agency set up a racism task force and they are letting them dictate our policy moving forward.

They also set up a task force to go through all of our records and replace "racist" words.

There’s big money in social justice. “Hey Coca Cola, your company is systemically racist. I can save it by putting on a course for x amount of huge dollars.” They really are making money hand over fist.

Nick Sandmann and Goya foods. They stood ground after having done the right thing. Both benefited greatly. Both took courage. I hope to see more of the like.

Just have to not be silenced, vote our conscious and raise the kids and grandkids to believe in the nuclear family, judging people by their character and having a great work ethic.

God bless you

Coca Cola has their HQ in Atlanta.
    Bet dollars to doughnuts their employees that are being forced to go through this training are a minority within the company.

So, this is how it goes...all of the social justice warriors describe "white people" as a monolithic group all who share key characteristics mainly consisting of arrogant, privileged, and that fan favorite...racist.

This ^^ is the definition of racism.

Don't believe it....then let me offer an equally racist alternative....."all black people love fried chicken and watermelon"

It is the definition of racism to attribute to an entire set of people certain characteristics based on superficial physical features.

But, apparently according to MSM, many "people of color", and the lame left, its impossible for anybody to be "racist" toward white people as they busily sterotype and slander us based on our race. Fuck each and every one of them.

Worse is if you are a white, heterosexual male. Then you are evil incarnate.

And what is funny in an ironic way is that these people, who claim to be "woke" and aware, have absolutely no idea that they are rampant racists.

Last edited:
    So, this is how it goes...all of the social justice warriors describe "white people" as a monolithic group all who share key characteristics.

This ^^ is the definition of racism.

Don't believe it....then let me offer an equally racist alternative....."all black people love fried chicken and watermelon"

It is the definition of racism to attribute to an entire set of people certain characteristics based on superficial physical features.

But, apparently according to MSM, many "people of color", and the lame left, its impossible for anybody to be "racist" toward white people as they busily sterotype and slander us based on our race. Fuck each and every one of them.

Worse is if you are a white, heterosexual male. Then you are evil incarnate.

And what is funny in an ironic way is that these people, who claim to be "woke" and aware, have absolutely no idea that they are rampant racists.
    Nailed it.

Judging a group of people by the melanin in their skin, or lack thereof, is racist.

Last edited: