• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coca-Cola's "solution" for racism? Be less white.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
64C70654-16B2-442F-A0E9-FF5318291133-1834171.jpg

ETA: FUCK YOU, Coca Cola. NOTHING in this country had been about race until you leftist FREAKS brought it up. Now the MEMES are coming...

These fuckin people have never even seen real racism! When the fuck was the last time a black family had to sit on the back of the bus, had a cross burned in their yard, got dragged down the street with a log chain, etc. Fuck these companies and their fucking pandering, if a company would come out and say the truth “treat people how they’ve earned to be treated, not how they want to be treated” that is a company I would buy from for life.

You just get so tired of it. This White Privilege crap is beyond me. I grew up dirt poor. We had nothing after losing everything. Through hard work, my father brought us through the tough times. When it got really tough, my mother went to work at night (11p-7a) to make ends meet.

All this while having 4 kids of school age.

Never went on on any assistance, even though we probably qualified for it. This generation doesn't know what hard work is.

I'm really F'n tired of all this wokeness, whiteness (yes, I'm white!), racism, what ever you want to label it as.
We ALL need to stand together on this shit and I mean ALL of US.
I'm absolutely positive, that there are people of "color" out there, black, brown, red, yellow, that can see thru all of this.
This Country is going to have a "Come to Jesus" moment and that match is going to meet the fuse, because, people are getting fed up with the media, corporations, and .gov, is trying to make us swallow. We are smarter than this and there will come a time when enough is enough. Yes, we can do the boycotts, and it will hurt them, somewhat, but, I think it will take more, how can I say this (CoC, makes me bite my tongue), "In your face" action.
This pot has been boiling for quite some time and the frog is going to jump. We should have stopped this crap from the start. It's being used as a weapon against the people, by people, that think they know what's best, because, money. "Sheeple" need to wake up and really see what's going on and realize, .gov, doesn't have their best interests, at heart.
Mac:mad::(

F762D02A-D671-41EE-A351-EB2FAFA8715D.jpeg

How USAJobs categorizes races.

For those of you that don’t know what USAJobs is, you’re 1. Lucky and 2. It’s the best example of an extremely efficient and perfectly designed USG website.

Better tell all of those Africans and middle easterners that they are white

If you dont include and consider 'why' that is then the statistics are just that, meaningless statistics.
Like I said we can debate the reasons why, there is a disproportionately higher number of black men in prison (I am sure it’s all whitey’s fault), but when a reporter doesn’t even follow up and say “ok well let’s talk about that let’s go into the reasons there are more black men in prison than other races” they just move along to the next talking point.

Reactions: RickyRodney
Well, time to keep voting with my dollars. Not that i drink that much soda anyway, But i will try my best at avoiding coke and coke products. My Father in law does though, and i'm sure he will not take to kindly of Cokes message telling him to be less white.

Here in Atlanta its nigh on impossible to avoid Coca Cola products. How do I boycott them?

You just get so tired of it. This White Privilege crap is beyond me. I grew up dirt poor. We had nothing after losing everything. Through hard work, my father brought us through the tough times. When it got really tough, my mother went to work at night (11p-7a) to make ends meet.

All this while having 4 kids of school age.

Never went on on any assistance, even though we probably qualified for it. This generation doesn't know what hard work is.
I seem to agree with most of your posts.
I myself don't understand how we can legislate equality.
I personally think there are certain demographics that were never taught, or failed to understand what The American Dream meant. Finish school, higher education or not, work hard, pay your bills on time so you can get credit if needed, put your kids through school, stay on the favorable side of the law, later when your house is paid off and you become debt free, maybe you can retire comfortably with what you have saved and SS. Maybe you were not at the top of the food chain position wise, but your slice was there for the taking, you accepted it and lived within your means, or tried harder.
Do I want what bill gates has, sure I do, do I deserve it, fuck no, I did not have the education, nor the initiative and countless other factors.
Yeah, I retired early, sure as the fuck wasn't because of white privilege, or family connections. I am sure some morning this year I will wake up with another part of my body that hurts, and I won't be able to decipher if it was from neglect from 30 yrs ago when it first surfaced and continued to work, or new.
There are many different tiers of life between gang banging and lebron james, figure it out.
Seems like every time some group feels they need to be equal, it costs me money, many aspects to that one.
On my radar now is student loan debt forgiveness. The more squawking you hear about it, the more the reasons surface, not all about kids choosing fields that were really not possible to prosper in. Whoa, ok, like the financial institutions are going to take this hit, we may come out ok on this one, we most likely are done borrowing money. But prices will still rise because of business's affected.

So, I don't see how calling me a racist or privileged is championing your cause, whether I am or not, it is one big turn off. I am one that can turn off the switch, been boycotting professional sports for 35 yrs, entertainment industry the same, music industry almost as long. bruce, and bono r, thanks for helping me get through the 80's shitty music, but fuck you today.
I love a coke, or did, after a nap, now a cup of coffee will suffice.

Don't worry, you have yet to embrace Sharia law courts.
Some Boroughs in UK won't fly the cross of St George , as it is offensive to Muslims.
We have schools in Australia that refuse to fly the national flag or teach the national anthem, yet still demand state funding.
Western culture is being apologised out of existence.

the embarrassing part is if you read it in “reverse”, it’s even more racist/stereotype to non-whites.

Judy idiocy

Reactions: clcustom1911
Doesn't this just show a tremendous amount of racism that anyone with 1 brain cell can see.

But my question to you, do Black people really want White people to act and be like a Black man or woman?

I mean is this being championed by the Blacks? I doubt it.

Reactions: clcustom1911

• Love
I stopped at a McDonald's tonight and had a large Coke (the only thing Ill buy there) because I was really thirsty, and its only a buck. I definitely feel not only less white but my teeth ache from the 28 grams of sweetener.

they must have customer data that most of their beverages are drunk by non whites is my bet. But what they dont realize we dont appreciate it. Dipshits they are

It’s a good thing, kinda like the final death wheeze of racism.

We have eliminated real racism to the point that these morons don’t even know what the word means anymore.

So that’s good, be it somewhat annoying.

• Wow

Nope, can do it, won't do it. I'm actually proud of my pale white skin, thank you!

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Nope, can do it, won't do it. I'm actually proud of my pale white skin, thank you!
STEP 7 FOR YOU!

7. Hate yourself every waking moment until you have sufficiently atoned for your whiteness. Oops! Spoiler alert: you'll never sufficiently atone for your whiteness. Better go back to step 3.

• Haha
But 4 real talk. Honest, and obviously loaded question that I ask those who on these topics who have differing opinions:

If the assumption is we are to want to live in a world that is "post-racial", as in we care as much about the melanin in someone's skin as we do the color of someone's eyes, how does critical race "theory" and these other half assed academic efforts that demonize an entire race, solely on the basis of their skin color, get us there?

Last edited:
It’s a good thing, kinda like the final death wheeze of racism.

We have eliminated real racism to the point that these morons don’t even know what the word means anymore.

So that’s good, be it somewhat annoying.

Close

But the reality is they changed the definition of racism in a way that now makes racism an impossible situation in the US

Close

But the reality is they changed the definition of racism in a way that now makes racism an impossible situation in the US

200%, and that definition is obviously a self serving ice cream furthering the austerzation of anyone who disagrees with it, and/or allowing them to be labeled a "racist" if they disagree with it.

I think its "racism = discrimination x power", and since "white people hold all the power", there isn't such a thing as a POC being racist against white people.

200%, and that definition is obviously a self serving ice cream furthering the austerzation of anyone who disagrees with it, and/or allowing them to be labeled a "racist" if they disagree with it.

I think its "racism = discrimination x power", and since "white people hold all the power", there isn't such a thing as a POC being racist against white people.
If we're not REALLY careful that demographic is about to change to 'Yellow people."

It was shown to some Coke employees but was content developed and supplied by Linked In.
Not that this actually changes anything and who gives a shit about Linked In....

It was shown to some Coke employees but was content developed and supplied by Linked In.
Not that this actually changes anything and who gives a shit about Linked In....

I heard similar I think on one of Ben Shapiro's podcasts. In some ways, thats even more damning. This was a rogue, CRT, Robin DeAngelo devoutee, this was just common "lessons" housed on the world's largest public networking site.

Reactions: Baron23