• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cohen Shit Show

Regan gave amnesty to 3 million illegals, lost California forever because of that,, Reagan left almost 300 marines dead on the field and didn't do a goddam thing about it, fucking ran with his tail between his legs,,, Reagan took our fucking machine guns away,,, Fuck Reagan....

Reagan was originally a dem.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
th.jpeg
th.jpeg
same shit show different players.

He said nothing today that I care about. I care less that trump knew of Hillarys emails, calls whatever, I care less that Cohen thinks Trump is a racist, bigot, womanizer, mean person whatever. Its was all his opinion and it was a great waste of time. More of the left just trying to overhype the pocket deuces they have for a hand.

I was thinking Cohen is Hillary's new Dossier project. And BTW Schiff is so slimey, He leaves a bigger snail trail than Stormy.

You know something is happening when they no longer even care that they look crazy.

Reactions: oneshot86 and 1J04
What I want to know is when we are all going to get off of our collective asses and demand this shit stop? I mean if nothing else because they are funding it with our fucking money!!!!! I am sick of this shit. Care to guess how much money has been wasted on this fucking bullshit investigation? Going on 2.5 years later and they still don’t have shit? That’s money that could go to help feed the homeless, help fellow vets, provide better housing for people that are having tough times, could go to improving our roadways or any of the other crumbling infrastructure we have. But no, we are wasting it on these fuckers. Man I’m so sick of this shit. I need to go to New Zealand or something and chill out for a few months!

We are all sick of it. Including Trump, Pelosi , and 90% of the current "Government" Representatives who have breached their oaths of office and perjured themselves by deliberately sponsoring and enacting unconstitutional laws. The US Government is rotten and not representing The People nor protecting and defending the Constitution. We are all sick of it.

The question is what the fuck is to be done about it?

VooDoo

We are all sick of it. Including Trump, Pelosi , and 90% of the current "Government" Representatives who have breached their oaths of office and perjured themselves by deliberately sponsoring and enacting unconstitutional laws. The US Government is rotten and not representing The People nor protecting and defending the Constitution. We are all sick of it.

The question is what the fuck is to be done about it?

VooDoo

We’ve discussed things at length. Nobody ever wants to seem to put their foot down and get started. It’s going to take more than 10 guys which is about the number of the most vocal here in this forum. To top that off most of us are spread apart.

GOP reps refer Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury 2.0 during hearing.
God it doesn't get any better than this.

They didnt have the balls to file charges on Lerner, Holder, Sztrock, Page, McCabe, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan or Rosenstein but they will beat upon this schmuck.

So brave.

Guessing the FBI HRT is fueling their AC and donning plate carriers as we speak to take down Cohen.

So Lanny Davis (remember that dirtbag???) wrote both the Cohen Testimony and the Democrats questions...

No, this isn't an orchestrated coup... by Hillary and the uber-left... who cannot stand having lost and must destroy Trump and the people who voted him in...

Sirhr

Is that conjecture because it's so obviously an orchestrated smear, or is that verified?

Is that conjecture because it's so obviously an orchestrated smear, or is that verified?

I await @sirhrmechanic to answer but there has been chatter of Cohen meeting with pencil neck Schiff to get all the ducks in a row to ensure that he hits certain notes in order to make the testimony what they intended it to be.

If that is true note that this collaboration had Cohen unequivocally state no collusion.

If you listened it also removed any speculation about a Wikileaks conspiracy.

They know Muellers report will confirm this.

What it did do was set up investigation of the Trump kids and his finances once Mueller goes dark.

The Coup continues.

Last edited:
It was verified by Fox, if you trust them. That he was part of the Schiff meeting... and, of course, it is a matter of record that Lanny Davis is Cohen's attorney...

So he would naturally have written Cohen's testimony. Or at least gone over it. And he consulted with the 'questioners' prior to the hearing.

They won't stop until the whole show is in fire, will they?

Cheers,

Sirhr