• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colin Powell passes

Here's Trumps eulogy:

October 19, 2021
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

yQOEgRw-67.gif

Here's Trumps eulogy:

October 19, 2021
Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

yQOEgRw-67.gif

Dayuuum!

Here's Trumps eulogy:

October 19, 2021

yQOEgRw-67.gif
Got a link ?

Reactions: Longshot231
Gangster
tenor.gif

Trump told it as he saw it.....
I sincerely doubt the left could hate him any more anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Fig
Fuck Powel, and fuck all those other political swamp creatures. Read this whole thread. Trump said what 90% of us think and said, and he gets derided for it, because this country has become totally truth averse, it no longer knows what a "hero" is (and throws that word around carelessly), and the left's entire program is based on false premises and outright lies.

Come on man!!
He was a first. That counts for almost everything. .
Fuck Powel, and fuck all those other political swamp creatures. Read this whole thread. Trump said what 90% of us think and said, and he gets derided for it, because this country has become totally truth averse, it no longer knows what a "hero" is (and throws that word around carelessly), and the left's entire program is based on false premises and outright lies.
When a man is judged by his character and not the color of his skin is not hear yet for the left.
Prove me wrong
This is not a dig at ^^^^ what you wrote. Just adding to it

Reactions: Fig
Come on man!!
He was a first. That counts for almost everything. .

When a man is judged by his character and not the color of his skin is not hear yet for the left.
Prove me wrong
This is not a dig at ^^^^ what you wrote. Just adding to it
It wasn't his turn. There were other globalists in front of him.

iu