• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colonial Pipeline Hack....

They did it to cover their losses on GME when everyone on wallstreetbets told them it was going to the moon and when it crashed told them again to hold as it plummeted

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
FBI pating themselves on the back ,for executing civil forfeiture on a US custodial bitcoin wallet.

''In their triumphant statements this morning, the DOJ claimed to have seized the funds from the group that reportedly paid DarkSide for their Ransomware as a Service (RaaS) attack on Colonial. Notably, they did not secure the funds from DarkSide, which took a fee from the ransom in bitcoin that remains in the possession of the shadowy operation.

The feds did not “hack” a bitcoin wallet in this manner, though they certainly seemed happy to give off that impression, as it sows doubt about the security of the bitcoin network.

A DOJ warrant from Monday morning gives us much more detail about how the government actually secured the bitcoin funds. They did so by obtaining a warrant on a bitcoin wallet or exchange that had servers in Northern California. Yes, you read that correctly. The entity responsible for the ransomware attack did not in fact have custody over their bitcoin. Instead, they were using a custodian for their funds. It is unclear whether this account with servers in the United States is an FBI wallet or the affiliate’s wallet, but the major error in bitcoin 101 custody remains the surprising issue. Using a custodian for your funds instead of maintaining possession of them is a very basic error, especially for an allegedly sophisticated hacking gang.

Given that bitcoin transactions are publicly available, it was easy for the feds to track the funds transferred from Colonial to this outfit, as Colonial’s initial transfer to the bitcoin wallet is public information. All they had to do was “follow the money,” which strangely made its way into a U.S. based custodial address.

So much for bitcoin being anonymous. If your transaction can be followed, any government agency can sieze your bitcoin.

Look for the IRS to use this technique in the near future.

So much for bitcoin being anonymous. If your transaction can be followed, any government agency can sieze your bitcoin.

Unfortunately, yes, and thankfully I got my money out of BTC last week. Its value is tanking as I type this message. I don't think it'll ever return to where it was a month ago.

33VMstsZ.jpeg
I'm tellin' you guys.... Wikileaks put out info that the CIA/NSA can make it look like a hack came from other countries.....

My tinfoil hat is looking less crazy by the day.

It's job is done on to the next worthless ponzi scheme.
Dogecoin same thing..

They are based on thin air without merit or tangible value of any kind.

So much money traded for something of the least possible actual worth to anyone.

Like selling dirt to someone in Oklahoma.

Lets put dirt on the commodities market. Think of all the possibilities.

Everybody is familiar with dirt.
Some people own a lot of land but may want to sell some of just the dirt. Maybe the government might then pay them to quit selling dirt to bring the price up.

Then they being the ponzi schemer they could let the hole in the earth fill up with water and start selling it.

Eventually the dirt will devaluate and people will actually pay you to take it.

At least they are a tangible object.

It's job is done on to the next worthless ponzi scheme.
Dogecoin same thing..

They are based on thin air without merit or tangible value of any kind.

So much money traded for something of the least possible actual worth to anyone.

Like selling dirt to someone in Oklahoma.

Lets put dirt on the commodities market. Think of all the possibilities.

Everybody is familiar with dirt.
Some people own a lot of land but may want to sell some of just the dirt. Maybe the government might then pay them to quit selling dirt to bring the price up.

Then they being the ponzi schemer they could let the hole in the earth fill up with water and start selling it.

Eventually the dirt will devaluate and people will actually pay you to take it.

At least they are a tangible object.

Ahem.....

;)

Yea, I was thinking on a market scale, possibly traded as futures like oil or pork bellies.

Not like bags from home depot.
More like metric shit ton. Lol

1623215868730.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RGStory
People are mad about the colonial pipeline shut for a couple of days, mif.

Joe and the ho shut down a major pipeline probably till we drag them out of office in the next election.

Deserves way more scrutiny.

Bitcoin was never anonymous, it literally has a ledger of every transaction written in every 'coin' .

The point here is that the Federales just seized the wallet same way they would seize any property.

Considering there is no perp walk or loud advertisement of who the party that ordered the hack might be i wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the 3 letter agencies or associates in a failed sting. The fishier part is about FBI having the wallet password . Crypto wallets get taken by law enforcement all the time but in most cases, they remain closed with funds inaccessible due to lack of password.

DOJ statment - reads like that wallet was FBI's to start with or from one of their associates
''Law enforcement was able to track multiple transfers of bitcoin and identify that approximately 63.7 bitcoins, representing the proceeds of the victim’s ransom payment, had been transferred to a specific address, for which the FBI has the “private key,” or the rough equivalent of a password needed to access assets accessible from the specific Bitcoin address.''

The Colonial Ransomware attack blew up in faces of all parties involved,as the whole get in ,get paid and get out thing did not quite play out quite as planned .

Lets just say experienced cybercriminals wouldn't have an easy-to-find wallet on US servers. This is 101 even for your lowliest Nigerian prince.

The important part that is only vaguely mentioned is that Darkside were a contractor hired for the job by 3rd party ,a job they did and for which they got paid , that part of the $$ was not recovered neither was this 3rd party that hired them named.

And the fact that suddenly the Russians were not blamed, even though they were being sanctioned for imaginary things just weeks before. kinda stinks of a failed sting that blew up in their faces.

Last edited:
Darkside-were contractors hired for the job and they got paid in full and did not leave the money in the FBI wallet , its was the Client for whom hackers did the job that parked money in FBI affiliated wallet and left it there to be collected.

It smells kinda like that Fast&Furius gun-running project that went sideways soon after the guns crossed the border and radio shack DIY trackers ran out of juice.

The client that ordered the 'attack' was likely one of the LE agencies. Shit that hit the fan after all the transactions were complete was magnitudes beyond expectations of anyone involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: mewillis
So the Democrats ordered the hit on the pipeline by agency and darkside was just a hired scapegoat .

Most of the money was recovered by the agency and our government that caused the hit.

So the part I don't quite understand is who benefited from this act of domestic terrorism?

Because that's the way it should be classified now that we know.

Agency hiring people to do criminal activity is a common practice but the end game in this eludes me.

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. Sun Tzu

None of this makes sense and I don’t buy it for a second.

I am supposed to believe that a man (darkside) was paid a percentage of the loot (ransome) for robbing a bank (Colonial) for hire by somebody else (Russians). People with the means to do this go into business for themselves. Sounds like it could all be......made up.

Am I missing something?
Hacking for hire is a thing for sure a is industrial espionage for hire.

A case of Indian hack for hire run by digital security company. :devilish:

Agency hiring people to do criminal activity is a common practice but the end game in this eludes me.
End game went out the window once the Agency folks realized things snowballed and mayor heap of shit hit the fan

End game is to ensure funding for the future, entrapment has been the mayor generator of terror-related convictions.So far genuine cases thwarted by FBI and Co were are in single digit percentages, rest were/are wholly generated by FBI , finding dumb fucks making plans for them providing the materials , grooming them ...... .

''the FBI currently spends $3 billion annually to hunt an enemy that is largely of its own creation… today’s terrorists in the United States are nothing more than FBI creations, impressionable men living on the edges of society who become bomb-triggering would-be killers only because of the actions of FBI informants.
In other words, without government intervention, it is extremely unlikely that these defendants would have ever committed a terrorist act on their own. This issue has also gained support from the ACLU, who agree that most defendants did not take any steps towards becoming a terrorist before contacted by an informant (Field, 2017).''

Expect this to be the case with the newly designated terrorists/ trump supporters as well. Right now you can bet some FBI informants are grooming a bunch of Trump supporters in hopes of pushing some towards mayor jailtime .

Last edited:
I'm tellin' you guys.... Wikileaks put out info that the CIA/NSA can make it look like a hack came from other countries.....

My tinfoil hat is looking less crazy by the day.
Yes sir, that’s correct! Everyone knows this shit to but what you going to do? They are the gov and can pretty much do and say what they want. Who is going to contest them, especially now that the media is under their thumb. There is a way out, it’s written down on some old sheet of paper. Doubt it will ever happen but as they get more corrupt people either have to live with it or start doing something even tho nobody knows what that is. If all branches of government are corrupt and they have their hands in tons of private sector crap that they use your money to pay off, then what are your options? Really? Not sure there are any good ones. but yeah it’s just going to get worse.

What a predicament. Do nothing and lose your country and give away your children’s future. Defend this nation and our way of life and become an enemy of this corrupt state.
Yeah pretty much. And with only a handful of people willing to do anything, even if it’s just hacking lol you will just be labeled terrorist and never seen again.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Trump supporters won't need or take help from the agency.

Pretty much free thinking types not easily led around like the sheep.

Also not prone to violating the constitution.

You must have been raised with libtards.

The people claiming that this is some sort of conspiracy clearly do not understand the general competence - or lack thereof - of those who are in charge of securing these systems.

Oh, and on a related note, look at this:

This echos what I've been saying for a while - we basically forced all these experienced men to leave the workforce with recessions and restructuring and whatever excuses we could find over the past 15 years, and now we have entire companies who do not possess the knowledge required to make their own systems operate in anything but ideal conditions.

Man, good thing there aren't any strategic adversaries in the world who have the skills to exploit this weakness and the motive to cause us harm...

:unsure:

Truth doesn't equal facts.
We know the facts for many events that the alphabet have a different view of.
What do you believe? I don't trust anyone or anything from the alphabet.

AGENDA...

Reactions: wade2big
So the Democrats ordered the hit on the pipeline by agency and darkside was just a hired scapegoat .

Most of the money was recovered by the agency and our government that caused the hit.

So the part I don't quite understand is who benefited from this act of domestic terrorism?

Because that's the way it should be classified now that we know.
Shit, I think it was as simple as keeping fear instilled in the populace. I mean, Covid has run it's course, people are starting to raise a 🖕to mask mandates, vaccines, social distancing, etc., The .gov/Pudding Joe admin., is loosing power over the people, so, "let's make gas unavailable in one part of the country, then watch the mice scurry and panic, we'll make them bow to our reign!" Yes, people panicked, but, overcame, like we always do.
I'm pretty sure somebody made bank on this "Ransom".
So much...F@ck, F@ck going on, They might be thinking, "The BIG Reset", or "reckoning" is going to play out in .gov's favor, but, in reality, they are the one's that will be "reset".
This pipeline ransom crap, was done by our gov.. It just smells too fishy and appears to be too coincidental to me.
Mac🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
The fbi bitcoin wallet they use to pay criminals with?

Bitch fund with no oversite?

I was going to bust balls and ask if anyone wanted to buy Guncoin , but its already a listed cryptocurrency and I can't use Dickcoin either. So you just apply a name to coin and your in cryptocurrency business which seems like a poniz scheme ....

Reactions: Snuby642
I was going to bust balls and ask if anyone wanted to buy Guncoin , but its already a listed cryptocurrency and I can't use Dickcoin either. So you just apply a name to coin and your in cryptocurrency business which seems like a poniz scheme ....

Look up Onecoin for a ponzy scheme