• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colonial Pipeline Hack....

It sucks here in eastern NC. I know by first hand knowledge (i guess this is somewhat first hand knowledge) what is happening and what to expect going forward. My best friend, whom you may remember from my podcast (CL), is good buddies with a guy in the fuel industry here. Yesterday, CL talked to him right after the guy got out of a 2 hour long meeting with top level execs and they basically broke it down this way. For every day the pipelines aren't pumping, it equals 1 week of the craziness at the gas stations, and they are HOPING to get this back going by friday. That means 3 weeks at least of this shit. I saw 2 dudes about fight this morning at the pump. This shit is out of hand. It will come down to things closing and people not being able to drive to work. Plain and simple.

Tim Pool, pretty popular youtuber, mentioned in his morning show today that he'll see insanity in one state -- drive 15 minutes North and it's just normal traffic at the pump and no outages. That was in reference to last night, the State he's in being WV and the more Northern state being MD.

Nonetheless, just drive 15 minutes and go from no fuel and insanity in lines to just regular life -- it's pretty funny.

If there's one thing I learned, long ago, it's not to believe what people say -- even if they really believe it. I remember, back in 2008, I was home shopping. I'd been working with a lender, had pre-approvals all in place -- just looking for the right house. A couple months into this process good old George W. Bush pops up on TV and says OMFGBBQSAUCE BANKS ARE DYING WE NEED 700 BILLION CASH OR WE ALL DIE, NO LOANS, HOUSING MARKET CRASHING!!!!!

The next day my bank was like, sorry, no loans -- we basically want to be sure we get part of that $700 billion handout.

And, so, the lie became real over time. Banks actually did stop lending. As a result the market prices dropped rapidly. The fed dropped rates like mad, which is really about free money for ultra-wealthy -- and it all combined to create the reality of a housing market collapse because people saw 30% of the value of their home vanish and interest rates go from 6-7% to 3-4%.

You could let your house foreclose and buy twice the house for the same payment later. And so millions did exactly that. And the whole scam appeared real.

Mind you, that same excuse that Bush used to claim they were collapsing back then -- that banks were coming to the fed for overnight loans over 200 miiiiiiiillion dollars? Yeah, they've borrowing from the same fund to the tune of more than 2 TRILLION dollars. A night. All the time now. So it was all a lie. A giant lie. But most people still believe it -- so much so that they made real.

Reactions: gigamortis
No shortage in my neck of the owods, but that didn't stop them from sending gas (87 octane) to $3 per gallon. Diesel is anywhere from $3.25 to $3.50.

The only way to deal with these Russian mobs is to take their business by cyberattacking ourselves. The Big Guy has us covered. Fuck you Ivan, you are redundant LOL!

So, US Intel thinks they know exactly who did this.....so, why haven't Seal Team 6 been called out.

Kill one (or more) of these motherfuckers and I bet we see a lot less of this crap.

Of course, the Dems dont' have the gonads to do any such thing.
Well, that would like involve us taking out some of our own people, like some in gov, so not going to happen.

Or maybe you know actually fix the real problem and that is hooking your critical infrastructure in any way to the internet...
Also perhaps not drinking the crap the big tech B.S. guys pour out about how new and hastily made is always the best thing, holes be damned.

It's not like this ransomware business hasn't been top news in tech circles for 3+ years...

The software that a good chunk of the world relies on is stupidly susceptible to being hijacked.
If you can click on a link in your browser or e-mail and your computer gets taken over, your OS and program stack is garbage.
Then there is this! Agree 100%!

Store up to two years... many, many swear by this stuff... I've started using it.

Ive stored gas in reg cans for two years, without anything extra, and never had a problem. Seriously.

Well, that would like involve us taking out some of our own people, like some in gov, so not going to happen.
Well, actually it would require a President who has a set of fucking balls. And, this is an attack on our country. Not just our infrastructure with this pipeline but they also hacked the DC Police and are trying to hold them ransom or they will release personnel records, etc. That is OUR Government (yeah, I know...DC) whether we like them or not. That's up to us, not some asshole Russian pricks.

Ok, maybe not a Seal strike....but how about NSA. Surely they can counter hack these mofos, no?

And what does shithead Biden do....nothing, zero, zip, not a fucking word out of the senile old bastard.

Cameltoe has more balls that old Joe.

Well, actually it would require a President who has a set of fucking balls. And, this is an attack on our country. Not just our infrastructure with this pipeline but they also hacked the DC Police and are trying to hold them ransom or they will release personnel records, etc. That is OUR Government (yeah, I know...DC) whether we like them or not. That's up to us, not some asshole Russian pricks.

Ok, maybe not a Seal strike....but how about NSA. Surely they can counter hack these mofos, no?

And what does shithead Biden do....nothing, zero, zip, not a fucking word out of the senile old bastard.

Cameltoe has more balls that old Joe.
Um, I don’t think you getting what we throwing down.

Reactions: wade2big
It sucks here in eastern NC. I know by first hand knowledge (i guess this is somewhat first hand knowledge) what is happening and what to expect going forward. My best friend, whom you may remember from my podcast (CL), is good buddies with a guy in the fuel industry here. Yesterday, CL talked to him right after the guy got out of a 2 hour long meeting with top level execs and they basically broke it down this way. For every day the pipelines aren't pumping, it equals 1 week of the craziness at the gas stations, and they are HOPING to get this back going by friday. That means 3 weeks at least of this shit. I saw 2 dudes about fight this morning at the pump. This shit is out of hand. It will come down to things closing and people not being able to drive to work. Plain and simple.

Just like when the FBI shut down Nakatomi Plaza, the circuits that were unbeatable were simply cut.
Don't want to play our Covid game any more?

True, octane is a detonation supressant. But av gas is leaded still, thats where the extra pop comes from.

Lead was used the cushion the valves before they had hardened seats.
All the lead does now is make your engine dirty. If anything it leans it out a touch since that's less gas in the mix.

• Haha
Reactions: Texasflyer
Okay, it would seem that the gas stations increased their prices within 2-4 days after the attack. They are now saying the pipeline is flowing again today. How long will it take these same gas stations to drop their prices to pre attack prices???

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Here in Colorado, we aren't impacted by this particular event, other than our prices rose 20¢ a gallon since I last filled up.

SO......the news is reporting that there was a cyber firm that was helping with the issue. SEEMS as they have "found" the stolen files from Colonial on a server in.......New York. WTF????

• Haha
Okay, it would seem that the gas stations increased their prices within 2-4 days after the attack. They are now saying the pipeline is flowing again today. How long will it take these same gas stations to drop their prices to pre attack prices???

I read 10 -15 days to return to pre-hack operation.

Where's the FauxBI, DHS or any other cereal boys? This has been going on for sometime to major corporate entities. Considering how many of these corporations are major monetary backers of the political parties you would think that one of the government agencies would be all over this. Additionally it was inevitable that weakness of gas, electricity or something would be exploited.
I know they are busy finding grandma that toured the capital building. But?
Any mention of how much they paid to get back online? Or was this punishment to the redneck white supremacist Trumpians? <-----tinfoil required

Where's the FauxBI, DHS or any other cereal boys? This has been going on for sometime to major corporate entities. Considering how many of these corporations are major monetary backers of the political parties you would think that one of the government agencies would be all over this. Additionally it was inevitable that weakness of gas, electricity or something would be exploited.
Any mention of how much they paid to get back online? Or was this punishment to the redneck white supremacist Trumpians? <-----tinfoil required

If you can believe the news...They did not pay. They hired some cyber expert company to bring it back on line using backups where available and rebuilding as necessary.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I don't believe. They don't know for how long they have been compromised so backing up to what point in time?
If you can believe the news...They did not pay. They hired some cyber expert company to bring it back on line using backups where available and rebuilding as necessary.
I'd still like to know what the cereal govt is doing other than continuing the Russian hoax

• Love
So in Texas we were drowning in gasoline we could not pump north.

Solution, raise prices.

WTF
I noticed that yesterday as well here in Central TX. Talked to my brother last night who works for Shell and he said it may be because they did have to actually idle some refineries because they were running out of storage and couldn't push fuel through the pipelines. Don't know if it's true but kind of makes a little sense.

The official statement from Colonial is that they shut down their own pipeline as a precaution. I heard on the radio this morning that they did pay $5,000,000.

• Angry
Reactions: Ric O'shay
They didn't pay shit. This WAS an inside job, b/c, how Florida and a few other E. Coast states, were starting to open back up and it didn't fit our commie .gov's narrative. Russia, Russia, my ass. Mac

Still no lines and plenty of gas at the stations here in Hazzard County MD.

Seems weird because we are the experts at hoarding in emergency situations.

It's interesting how these pipelines push different products. They will will load the pipeline with a product, then fill it with a pocket of air. Then they can add another product then another pocket of air. This pipeline intersects the railroad where I worked and ever so often they would come in a do work on it. We would have to provide protection so they wouldn't get killed by a passing train.

The company paid the ransom in cryptocurrency within hours after the attack, reports Bloomberg.

The company paid the ransom in cryptocurrency within hours after the attack, reports Bloomberg.
I am reading some of the same reports. I don't know if it's true or not. But, reports like that certainly prompt me to insulate my affair's from the Internet, as much as possible. Nothing monumental.... Just small things like checking the batteries in my flashlight should the hackers shut down the power grid or keeping the fuel tank in my vehicle at least half full at all times.

If this was truly a hack, it appears to be more of a "probe" to gain information and experience to assist in future hacks.

Speaking from the defensive side what did "We the People" learn ?

I am reading some of the same reports. I don't know if it's true or not. But, reports like that certainly prompt me to insulate my affair's from the Internet, as much as possible. Nothing monumental.... Just small things like checking the batteries in my flashlight should the hackers shut down the power grid or keeping the fuel tank in my vehicle at least half full at all times.

If this was truly a hack, it appears to be more of a "probe" to gain information and experience to assist in future hacks.

Speaking from the defensive side what did "We the People" learn ?
I'd say we better have learned to be prepared.

Still no lines and plenty of gas at the stations here in Hazzard County MD.

Seems weird because we are the experts at hoarding in emergency situations.
Your supply depot could easily be fed from one of the Philly refineries by pipe or even directly by truck so Colonial has nothing to do with it unless there's some rebalancing.

Delay in getting stuff back online is being blamed on a very slow jailbreak key provided by the cunts.

Store up to two years... many, many swear by this stuff... I've started using it.

I have been using star tron for a long time now. I can tell you that gas with ethanol will easily store for 1 year using this product. I have not pushed it to 2 years, but I do 1 year every year and use the gas in multiple small engines. It beats trying to hunt down the ethanol free stuff (then you need to treat it anyway)

Reactions: NoDopes
Gritchen Whitmer ordered a pipeline that runs through Michigan to close and if the pipeline company defies the order then she will confiscates any profits from the illegal use of the pipeline. Seeing this at the same time ensures me that this Colonial pipeline thing isn’t as it is being reported.

In her letter to Vern Yu, Enbridge’s executive vice president for liquids pipelines, Whitmer said continued operation of the line after Wednesday “constitutes an intentional trespass” and that the company would do so “at its own risk.”

“If the state prevails in the underlying litigation, Enbridge will face the prospect of having to disgorge to the state all profits it derives from its wrongful use of the easement lands following that date,” Whitmer said.

Gritchen Whitmer ordered a pipeline that runs through Michigan to close and if the pipeline company defies the order then she will confiscates any profits from the illegal use of the pipeline. Seeing this at the same time ensures me that this Colonial pipeline thing isn’t as it is being reported.

Sounds like a job for John Wayne, no one owns the planet you just rent space.

Hmm. Biden shut down Keystone, Whitmer trying to shut down another. Now this. Definite pattern here, that fits right in with the plan: electric green. Great job, dims.
Anyone remember the wikileaks thingy where they said the CIA/NSA has ability to make it look like hacks came from other countries???

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

How much you wanna bet a big chunk of that ransom money makes it back into the DNC coffers?
hes-right-you-know.jpg

Standby for the Internet Patriot Act.

Its for our safety.

3000 dead in NY got a camera on every corner and has your finances tracked.

500K "reported" dead got us locked in our houses, destroyed the economy, facilitated a coup.

Waiting in a gas line will bring us internet tracking and suppression of communication, perhaps even electronic currency with gov controlling your funds.

I want my "Groundhog Day" to be Sept 10, 2001.

Last edited:
FBI pating themselves on the back ,for executing civil forfeiture on a US custodial bitcoin wallet.

''In their triumphant statements this morning, the DOJ claimed to have seized the funds from the group that reportedly paid DarkSide for their Ransomware as a Service (RaaS) attack on Colonial. Notably, they did not secure the funds from DarkSide, which took a fee from the ransom in bitcoin that remains in the possession of the shadowy operation.

The feds did not “hack” a bitcoin wallet in this manner, though they certainly seemed happy to give off that impression, as it sows doubt about the security of the bitcoin network.

A DOJ warrant from Monday morning gives us much more detail about how the government actually secured the bitcoin funds. They did so by obtaining a warrant on a bitcoin wallet or exchange that had servers in Northern California. Yes, you read that correctly. The entity responsible for the ransomware attack did not in fact have custody over their bitcoin. Instead, they were using a custodian for their funds. It is unclear whether this account with servers in the United States is an FBI wallet or the affiliate’s wallet, but the major error in bitcoin 101 custody remains the surprising issue. Using a custodian for your funds instead of maintaining possession of them is a very basic error, especially for an allegedly sophisticated hacking gang.

Given that bitcoin transactions are publicly available, it was easy for the feds to track the funds transferred from Colonial to this outfit, as Colonial’s initial transfer to the bitcoin wallet is public information. All they had to do was “follow the money,” which strangely made its way into a U.S. based custodial address.