• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Colorado Buy-Sell-Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that wasn't til the end of the month??
I was actually asking that as a question my bad I didn't know if we had any other Scheels in Colorado but I'm from a small town so I wouldn't know

tagging in

have 1500 6mm berger 95 vld target id trade even piece for piece for match SRP (either BR4 or 205m)

shot 3 nrl matches and have 3 top 10's with em. makes me sick but dont matter if i got no primers.

thanks
Dorgan
Welcome Dorgan. I just spent a fortune on some 210M primers, but haven't seen much for small rifle, those seem to be more rare.

Reactions: D_TROS
tagging in

have 1500 6mm berger 95 vld target id trade even piece for piece for match SRP (either BR4 or 205m)

shot 3 nrl matches and have 3 top 10's with em. makes me sick but dont matter if i got no primers.

thanks
Dorgan
Scheels in Loveland had plenty of BR4s when I left there at 545.

Last edited:
Reactions: D_TROS and HOOFER
I've got:

Sealed boxes 500 Ct Sierra 80 grain Match Kings

1 sealed sleeve (250 bullets) of Sierra 338 SMKs

Both available for FTF transactions in the central to west side Denver metro area. Only trade accepted is Benjamin Franklins.

PM me please. Thanks.

Looking for a 5K factory sealed box CCI450 (same lot).

I have
Ramshot Tac 8lb/1lb
VVN320 4lb
WIN 748 8lbs
8208 XBR 8lbs
WIN SPP 1K or 5K sealed flats
CCI 400 1K or 5K sealed boxes

Arvada, CO

Looking to trade some CCI 250 (LRMP) for CCI 450’s. I have 600 available. Bought a few weeks ago. In the Loveland area.

I have 2 pounds of Vihtavuro N540 I can spare, received Saturday, never opened - Great powder for .223 and .308.
$140.00, includes both 1 pound canisters. Can meet FTF between Castle Pines and Larkspur.
Only trade for Berger 168 Hybrids or 175 OTM. (PM works best)
I purchased on-line was charged hazmat fee, freight fee and signature required fee.

I have 132 pieces of once fired 6.5 CR Hornady brass, was factory 143 ELD-X ammo. Brass was sized and deprimed, ultrasonic cleaned, then tumbled over night. Primed with CCI #200, not wanting to ship if possible. No idea what these are worth, would trade 1-1 for 30 cal Hornady 155 gr A-max, 30 cal 168 gr A-max, or 6.5 cal 143 ELD-X's projectiles. I am in the Fort Collins area and work in Greeley and Loveland.

Looking for some LEVERevolution WTB or WTT. Have SRP, N320, Varget, Prima V, Staball 6.5, high end 22lr SK Rifle Match, TENEX, Center X 45 9 22 308 projectiles or shoot me a PM with what you are looking for

-TRADE FOUND THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE INTEREST-

Last edited:
Have to trade:
2 One pound jugs RE-19
1 One pound jug RE-22
1 brick CCI BR-4 SRP

Needs:
LRP - preferably 210M
RE-15
N-150
Varget

Located NE Colorado Springs

Have to trade:
2 One pound jugs RE-19
1 One pound jug RE-22
1 brick CCI BR-4 SRP

Needs:
LRP - preferably 210M
RE-15
N-150
Varget

Located NE Colorado Springs
BD, I’m supposed to be getting some 210M, if that does come to fruition I will trade you a brick for your BR4 SRP, I’m in Briargate

Reactions: ballisticdaddy
Have a like new. Fired once Gen 2 razor 4.5-27. Ebr 2c. MOA. Comes with level and throw lever and nightforce ultralight low rings.

West Denver area. Don’t wanna ship so trying here.

looking to sell or trade possibly for something a little lighter for a hunting rifle.

pm me. Maybe an NXS or NX8 if the deal is right.

just ordered a 4.5-30 xrs 2 for my comp rifle. So no longer “need” this😂😂

Reactions: COprecisionhunter
All these pages will be shut down as they open the door for Non Supporter Members to use the PX

You are exploiting a Loophole that now has to be closed

Moving forward, every account will need a Supporter account to post in the PX, Period

The Old rules are not the new rules and the rules were exploited so that means I have to close the loophole,

So none of these posts that allow anyone to post in the PX will remain

Reactions: OneShot63
Status
Not open for further replies.