• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado Commies Go all in

Democrat politicians have to be the most incompetent, worthless pieces of shit the planet can muster. There is no logic, or critical thinking skills available between the 2 brain cells they rub together.

Branden
You are incorrect. They are very intelligent and effective. They simply have a different objective than we do. Their objective is to destroy America.

Democrat politicians have to be the most incompetent, worthless pieces of shit the planet can muster. There is no logic, or critical thinking skills available between the 2 brain cells they rub together.

Branden
They're still mad over losing slaves. They're well on the way to enslaving the entire country.

Reactions: 338dude and BLEE

Branden

No, they are actually VERY smart, and playing the long game. Convince the Karens that semiauto weapons are evil and they can do "good" by helping to get rid of them. Turn in their husbands' and brothers' weapons, tell on everybody else who has them, alert the state so they can come sirens blaring lights flashing upon every sighting of a gun.

After semiautos are gone, it will be the bolt, lever, and muzzleloading hunting guns, like in the UK, where even muzzleloaders require a license, registration, and character references. Then they will be outright banned too.

And FINALLY, will come the mass forced "vaccination" lines, reeducation facilities, social credit based access to goods and services, "euthanasia" of the troublemakers and the sick, and a lot more...

Can't afford to slip up and allow anybody to have a gun HERE:

220727085204-11-saudi-arabia-the-line-neom.jpg

Except the security forces... Somebody might have conscientious objections one day when they realize that the unwanted babies they helped "release" were actually tossed down a chute into a furnace in the room marked "Path To A Better Realm". Can't have rogue elements with access to tools, can we? Captain Beatty slipped up when he let Guy Montag get hold of that flamethrower... I doubt they will let that happen again in the future, in real life...

Last edited:
Reactions: 338dude and BLEE

Branden
Youre speaking of Haney?

A handful of politicians (criminals) couldn't possibly enforce this themselves, could they? I don't see them as the threat as they aren't the ones with guns pointing your way.
I heard somewhere that taking out the command and control is a sought after goal to something.

I can’t remember what this was in reference to. Just a random thought that spontaneously popped into my mind.

I think it was in the movie Independence Day or something. ???

My daughter moved out there a few years ago for a wicked paying job. She stayed as long as her apartment lease and moved back. She said they were crazy. Every part of their society was wacked. She's glad she moved out there, she got to see what little Russia was like for next to no cost to her.

How are they going to enforce it?
not likely to bang down your doors and take them. but, catch you with one in your car in an accident or traffic stop. catch you at the range or follow the noise to your backyard. ffl's won't sell you any so you're stuck with what you have.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
If Colorado has a law that LEO can be held personally liable for anything that happens while they’re at work, maybe we can pass a law that any Colorado law that gets, or has been shot down by SCOTUS, the politicians that voted for it can also be held personally liable. 😍🤔

If Colorado has a law that LEO can be held personally liable for anything that happens while they’re at work, maybe we can pass a law that any Colorado law that gets, or has been shot down by SCOTUS, the politicians that voted for it can also be held personally liable. 😍🤔
that's the way it really should be. these aholes KNOW their "laws" absolutely run afoul of our 2A and yet they put them in place. and WE are going to live our lives in jail if we run afoul of these unconstitutional laws. that's just not right.

that's the way it really should be. these aholes KNOW their "laws" absolutely run afoul of our 2A and yet they put them in place. and WE are going to live our lives in jail if we run afoul of these unconstitutional laws. that's just not right.
I would never live my life out in jail.......I'll leave it at that.

Doc

Well.

I will just march down to the home of Mr. and Mr. Polis, cocksuckers all, and turn in anything I have that meets this.

Before it is even signed.

I believe in their plan to rid our state of violence and want to support it whole heartedly!!

Kidding!!!
Wouldn't piss on their gums if their teeth were on fire.

View attachment 8043907
And there's been a lot of first time gun buyers since 2017.

That figure probably includes everything, from legal, to black market, to combat grade homebrews like 3D printed FCGs and slamfire pipe shotguns. Both the UK and China has strict gun control, yet both countries have an extremely healthy black market for defensive and concealable guns, to the point where enforcement is far outnumbered by the ingenious ways of the suppliers. And that makes me warm and content all over.

How can they ban possession if you already own it?

If they want to "buy it back" as they like to say. My Ruger 10/22 is worth $1 million dollars.
"Buy it Back" is when they use your money to take your firearm from you, then they raise your taxes to get that money back again. Pretty good scam they have come up with to disarm Americans.

The puds in CO elected these fucking imbeciles and their legislature is 2/3 Dimwit party in both houses. 2/3's!!

Reactions: BLEE
LOL so you think politicians will pass laws that are designed to hold themselves accountable?!??

lol-cat.gif

Why do you all carry on about "commies"? Communists want an armed population, you have a centre right party and a hard right party and they play off eachother.

Except he doesn’t give 2 craps about politics. I could tell you more, but not on the forum or on a smart phone.
He won't always be the sheriff. They play the waiting game.
Either way, the counties/cities surrounding you have a different law enforcement.
They will do their job. They have a family to support and a retirement package to worry about. As long as civilians have these scary weapons of war they have to worry about going home safe every night.

The police work for the political class. That is a fact. They do not care one lick about you or your family. Nor do they give a single fuck about your
Constitutional rights!
Thats been made crystal clear since the riots and the scamdemic !

"The police" are not one entity run by one person. Hence the push for a nationalized police force.

"Commies want an armed populace." As my friend used to say. You got to be a stupid mother fucker.

Kind of like that stupid shit about how the left and right are basically the same. When the ideas the government should control everything and the government should control nothing are polar opposites.

He won't always be the sheriff. They play the waiting game.
Either way, the counties/cities surrounding you have a different law enforcement.
They will do their job. They have a family to support and a retirement package to worry about. As long as civilians have these scary weapons of war they have to worry about going home safe every night.
He just got voted in for his last term. I don’t know who is in the wings to take over when he’s out. I will say you don’t know sheriff Steve Reams the way I know sheriff Steve Reams.

His take on the second amendment is exactly how the 2nd is written. Period.

I can tell you my type of voter has been leaving this state in droves. There is also reports about how voter turn out was very low in comparison to previous years. People are giving up, losing faith in the voting system, and just moving on.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC