• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado...... Just posting a video. Only word i'll say is,,,, priorities.

Talked to a someone that is big time in the know on this stuff. Cartels are already in deep with the retail side in CO.

Also had to add, I smoked when I has in high school, it just wasn't my thing. I drink occasionally and use to smoke cigarettes. Hands down alcohol is worse than weed will ever be, and nicotine blows them all out of the water addiction wise.

Last edited:
Cartels are already in deep with the retail side in CO.

The news here (CO) reports this everyday. They said that several pots shops are owned via proxies by Mexican drug cartels.

I actually voted for legalization but the idiocy I'm seeing from the hippies who are in my mind making a way bigger deal about this issue and forcing it in peoples faces is making me quickly regret that vote. If the vote were held again (or any future votes on pot issues come up) I'll remember how these pot heads took my vote in their favor and dishonored it by being fucking douche-bags.

The news here (CO) reports this everyday. They said that several pots shops are owned via proxies by Mexican drug cartels.

I actually voted for legalization but the idiocy I'm seeing from the hippies who are in my mind making a way bigger deal about this issue and forcing it in peoples faces is making me quickly regret that vote. If the vote were held again (or any future votes on pot issues come up) I'll remember how these pot heads took my vote in their favor and dishonored it by being fucking douche-bags.

For better or for worse Co. will be the testing ground on this issue. IMO more people will die from stoned driverers but there will be far less in jail for what is really a personal "freedom" issue to use.

Its like legalized gambling. There is no free ride.

Phil1, do you think you aren't on the road with those people now? All of a sudden, people who weren't smoking before are going to grab some bud and start? You have taken the people who smoked before, and just taken the sales out of their homes, and commercialized it. They have always been there, and will continue to be there.

High Binder, I don't doubt that at all, but like everything that is new, there will be a frenzy at first. The hippies will calm down sooner or later, or ruin it, that is to be determined. I feel bad for you guys right now, your state is being flooded with a lot of bad guys, moochers, and worthless hippies. Hopefully it will all subside before too long. In the mean time, good luck.

Phil1, do you think you aren't on the road with those people now? All of a sudden, people who weren't smoking before are going to grab some bud and start? You have taken the people who smoked before, and just taken the sales out of their homes, and commercialized it. They have always been there, and will continue to be there.

High Binder, I don't doubt that at all, but like everything that is new, there will be a frenzy at first. The hippies will calm down sooner or later, or ruin it, that is to be determined. I feel bad for you guys right now, your state is being flooded with a lot of bad guys, moochers, and worthless hippies. Hopefully it will all subside before too long. In the mean time, good luck.

Yes. That why I think fatatalities will increase from impaired driving. More accidents at work,broken families, etc.

Is it the lessor of several evils? Probably, but the story remains to be written.

I think that like most novel new things, there is an initial high price, followed by lowered prices as people begin to shop harder, and sellers try harder to get people to spend money. Great examples of this would be prices on computers, big screen TV's, and other things. Of course someone could argue effectively that the price of high quality single malt Scotch hasn't come down lately.

Yes. That why I think fatatalities will increase from impaired driving. More accidents at work,broken families, etc.

Is it the lessor of several evils? Probably, but the story remains to be written.

Fatalities? From drivin 11 miles an hour??

I didn't know how to highlight it in the article but pay attention to this paragraph....

"The principal opponents of marijuana legalization are industries that presently benefit from it being illegal. For example, it is reported that the beer industry invested heavily against a 2010 marijuana legalization initiative in California that ultimately failed. Other vested interests that currently benefit from the outlawing of marijuana include police unions, the private prison industry, prison guard unions, and pharmaceutical companies fearing that low-cost legal marijuana might replace profitable high-cost prescription drugs such as Vicodin."

Why Legalizing Marijuana Is a Smart Fiscal Move