• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup Companies at the 2013 Sniper's Hide Cup

Finished piece:

The kid worked all day yesterday to wrap this up. Metal stuff is ceracoated in Burnt Bronze and the stock is our newest "twist" on our holographic design. This is our "Badlands" color scheme.

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

Last edited:
Just to sweeten the deal a bit:

I met with Pete Pi Jr. from Cor-Bon Ammunition this morning. "Repete" (HA!) offered to accuracy test and work up a sample of his custom ammo service for us. It's at the Cor-Bon facility right now being worked over. They are doing the accuracy testing as well so we'll have a completely unbiased evaluation upon completion. Lets hope it runs the numbers!

SO! The owner of this biche not only gets a new gun that's basically turn key, he/she also will receive a quantity of custom tailored ammuntion for it as well.

Now THAT'S Bad ass!

My only regret is that we didn't get this locked down sooner. I'd of engraved the Cor Bon logo on the barrel as well. Dern it!

Cool stuff!

C.

Finished piece:

The kid worked all day yesterday to wrap this up. Metal stuff is ceracoated in Burnt Bronze and the stock is our newest "twist" on our holographic design. This is our "Badlands" color scheme.

Hey I just read on Facebook that I won this rifle in the big raffle... how awesome is that !

It looks great...