• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

comps in New Eangland

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    I am intrested shooting in some matches this year, I know of a few f-class but would like to know of any tactical or precision rifle matches. I live in Maine and would have to drive to the match. Any info will be appreciated.

Re: comps in New Eangland

fargo on the hide runs a match at new holland, pa. that is good to go. good people too

had a blast there two weeks ago.

other than that, not really sure what else is around that doesn't have you glued to a bench.

Unfortunately very few matches for New England, as was posted you need to head to PA for matches. Closes ones are Reade,PA and Black Hat tactical group, both do very good matches.The Pemigasset range in NH is talking about trying to put something together for matches at some point, hope that happens!

jbell, if your LE there is a match in Harvard MA. in Oct. It is a tactical match. Check out Crosshairs.org

New England has been a precision rifle match ghost town for far too long. A couple guys need to come up with a location and step up and start a kickass match there.

It's a little far for me to go, but I would be happy to provide counsel on stage design, overall flow & skill sets to press, supplies & organization, theme, and registration / scoring.

Shooters are literally crying out for something up there. It will be wildly successful and I'm ready to help.

--Fargo007