• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Concealed carry question.

They get away with it because of ports on property. There are likely similar places.
Yeah, if it's a foreign trade zone, very strange laws are in effect.
For example, they can't hire armed security guards, they have to hire licensed peace officers if they need an armed presence.

Every place I've worked has had this sign on the door. I will always carry a weapon in my car at the least.

View attachment 7766869
M-61Grenade.jpg

I always have a container of green jell-o in my lunch box that has one of these suspended in, SHTF I'll be serving desert. There's always room for jell-o........

NY gives you mandatory 5 years carrying without a NY carry permit. I have yet to see any supreme court justices put a stop on any gun control state laws. 2A looks and sounds good in the Constitution but loses its luster in the real world. NJ is about to pass law that you can't have a loaded gun in your own home. Gun and ammo must be locked in separate areas in your home, how crazy is that.
NJ didn't vote on the governor's gun bill package because it misfires in the assembly. They plan to take it up again in 2022.

New York does not recognize out-of-state gun licenses, so it is also important to note that a gun registered anywhere outside the State of New York is illegal if brought into New York or New York City without obtaining a state or city license.

Even if a gun is stowed in a locked case and the visitor is merely passing through the state (which has had dire implications for some air travelers), a gun is illegal if not registered in the proper New York state or city jurisdictions. Even possession of an unloaded gun may result in a felony arrest; a gun must be “operable,” but it does not need to be loaded to trigger an arrest.

NY has a tier system from 1 year depending how they charge you and then it goes 7,15 and 25 years.

Since they don't have bail you should be released rather quickly before a trial.

It’s funny the fed only steps in when a state allows their peasants too much freedom, but seldom with state encroachment on federally recognized freedoms.

Reactions: candyx
I feel differently about the OP than many of you. I think this is a fantastic opportunity to teach someone the hows and whys of the second amendment and concealed carry. Be a smart ass and turn his boss against us, get fired for doing what you think is constitutionally given to you and it’s a hard road with bad feelings for everyone. Use this moment for good stuff!

Reactions: Jscb1b and Greasly
My boss is half retarded, I don’t think he knows his head from his ass. I question weather or not he knows what he’s doing half the time. I take tools from my company truck to use on personal projects, even used to use the company truck to tow my boat around. Sometimes I snag some beers out of his fridge, grab cash off of his desk I even bang his wife every now and again. Pretty wild shit. Like I said, he’s practically retarded.

P.S. I’m self employed

My boss is half retarded, I don’t think he knows his head from his ass. I question weather or not he knows what he’s doing half the time. I take tools from my company truck to use on personal projects, even used to use the company truck to tow my boat around. Sometimes I snag some beers out of his fridge, grab cash off of his desk I even bang his wife every now and again. Pretty wild shit. Like I said, he’s practically retarded.

P.S. I’m self employed
Are you hiring?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Salad_shooter
In Texas, they cannot prevent you from having the weapon in your car provided the vehicle is locked, firearm not in view.
They can forbid it in the building.
Labor Code 52.061
If you work in a chemical plant in Texas, they can prevent you from bringing a firearm on the property. The labor code you quoted has an exemption for chemical plants. :(