• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Cool helo FLIR chase with dogs

Re: Cool helo FLIR chase with dogs

That dog tagged the wrong guy twice. I guess they get so worked up they just want a ass to bite.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That dog tagged the wrong guy twice. I guess they get so worked up they just want a ass to bite. </div></div>

It happens. I don't know if it's the same everywhere but our officers are warned to stay in their vehicles if K9 is going to be off lead such as at the end of a vehicle pursuit. Anyone who doesn't is fair game and they are to blame if they get bit. About half of our dogs are level headed and don't show aggression to other officers in uniform but all bets are off if they're on a search.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That dog tagged the wrong guy twice. I guess they get so worked up they just want a ass to bite. </div></div>

It happens. I don't know if it's the same everywhere but our officers are warned to stay in their vehicles if K9 is going to be off lead such as at the end of a vehicle pursuit. Anyone who doesn't is fair game and they are to blame if they get bit. About half of our dogs are level headed and don't show aggression to other officers in uniform but all bets are off if they're on a search. </div></div>

Yes but in almost total darkness it didn't take but one bite for the dog to recognize a good guy and get back on the chase. The dog must recognize the wrong scent quite quickly.The first guy didn't seem too put off by a dog gnawing on his leg. Perhaps going back to the big house is a big motivator.