• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

Re: Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

I'm not going to offer any opinion as to whether or not the action of the LEO was justified or correct. I'm also setting aside the bad image that striking a woman in a very public place MAY present.

This does however bring to mind what an Aikido instructor told me when I began instruction. "If in doubt as to what technique to use, or to start a technique. Atemi to men is a good technique to start." Atemi to men is a punch to the face.There is a certain amount of English-Japanese and Aikido-kendo in that translation. "Men" is a center sword strike to the top of the head.

Here is a small discussion re atemi to face.
http://www.aikidojournal.com/blog/2010/08/16/aikido-is-100-atemi-by-patrick-parker/

Here is a quick question for the cop haters. Have you ever been in a fight? I mean a real fight, not just defending you girlfriends honor at the bar. I mean a fight that ends with you winning, or you die. That is basicly every fight a cop fights. If I lose a fight, I stand to lose my sidearm. If I lose my sidearm, it will probably be used on me. I try to avoid fighting with suspects, but if a fight happens I try to finish it as fast as I can. If you, bystander wants a piece, you will get it. I just started a new thread asking for stories about cops doing good things to shut these idiot "police state" hippies that seem to be taking over around here up.
Patrick

I am starting to belive this was all a bid hoax to promote Boba Fett on you tube.... Hes one funny guy.

The girls acted like they were recently snorting lines in the restroom. Waffle house or Dennys or late night breakfast joints like that are never that crowded unless its early morning party hours. 3-2 AM on friday or saturday im guessing. They are strung up on some kind of illegal substance which made them roudy. The Poor officers have to deal with this kind of crap all damn night and come in and still ask them to leave nicely for disorderly conduct.

Then they do the dunbest thing a civilian can do and strike a cop. They think they can do it just because what many of you are saying becuase they are women who know if they hit a man and he hits back then the man gets into trouble. They played that card with a cop and lost.

I dont hit women and still think the police officer could have peppered her ass at close range, but then again they were inside with other people close by. Yea he could have tazed her too, but with all the drugs in her system ( im sure) who knows what a taze might have done ( cardiac arrest even)

What else could he do? Like Bubba said: they asked nice, they should have left. The officer had to use force, but what else could he do?

Also: you have to consider how outnumbered the policer were in a close parameter such as that. 2 cops to a whole dennys full of drug young people who already do not respect police. I live in a college town so I know exactly how they are in waffel house after a night on the town. Hell, I have even been one of those students in waffle house after a late night at the bar, I would hate to be a police oficer in that place.

Him punching her in the face did nothing to help subdue her or take her into custody. It looked like he got caught up in the moment and lost control for a second. I'm sure she deserves to have the book thrown at her. However, Being a cop is obviously a big responsibility and you always have to be professional. He should know that its not a big pissing contest and he should not have gotten caught up in the moment. He should be reprimanded because its not fair to all the other LEO's out there that keep thier composure in similar or worse situations. No matter what you do for a living or in anything, your word and your reputation mean everything. If a small percentage of LEO's are allowed to act this way, then people will think the vast majority that act professional all the time are no better than the few bad apples.

Bobcat, thi guy is not a " bad apple". He is a guy trying to affect an arrest. The crowd in there looked at it as a party. He was hands on with a resisting suspect, who got away BTW, and was struck in the head by someone. He then turned and struck back. Read my post above. How do you think this would have ended had he been taken to the ground in that crowd? What if the next time she used a plate? How many times do you let a female hit you before it's OK to do something? What is an appropriate response? OC in a crowded room? That's a REAL bad idea. The girl started a fight. What we had was a female actively resisting. She was not violently resisting but she was resisting. Her friend moved up on the force ladder and threw punches. At this point the officer did what he should have and directed his attention to the immediate threat. He hit someone who hit him first. This is wrong? You people are retarded. And to the guy who made the fat jokes and oven jokes. You sir need to go elsewhere.
Patrick

1. Cops were outnumbered vastly.
2. Dennys late night full of drunk and high college kids who dont like cops.
3. cant use pepper in restaurant, might not have tazer or want to use in close proximity.

4. what else is there do to?

All you guys up north and outwest come down here and il take you to a waffle house next to a late night club (War Eagle Supperclub) at 2-3 am and then want to hear what you say about this video.

I tried in my earlier post to go through the video step by step. Monday morning (or Sunday in this case) quarterbacking has to stop. I will be as gentle as I can so those that are butt-hurt easily will feel that they at least got some lube.

You weren't there, you don't know what the hell happened before hand. All you get to see is what is caught on tape. That cop HAD to get there somehow. God did not just say "Poof, now figure this one out without dying."

For those that think, "A cop just hit a little lady", go get in a fight with a skinny little bitch like that and see what YOU have to resort to. You don't know the whole situation, back the f*&^ off him.

Again, cops have one of the hardest jobs in the world. We have to deal with a public that hates us (generally speaking), and uses a microscope on ALL of our actions, then dictates what should have been done, then crucifies us WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE IN THAT SITUATION.

I am done on this subject. It has come to my attention that some people are just ignorant. There are more than a few on this site, and there are more than enough in this discussion.

I am sorry that "you people" that think that striking a girl is bad. We have to deal with the situation at hand. Man, woman, whatever: The situation dictates what must be done. That is how it rolls. If you don't like it, don't put your mits on a cop in a fight. You are asking to get your a$$ kicked. Period.

I've never been accused of brutality or excessive force but if someone puts their hands on me in an aggressive manner I'm going to end it very quickly. No different than anyone else in here would. Cursing, screaming, spitting or trying to get away is one thing and a good officer needs to show restraint. Pushing, grabbing, punching or kicking changes the rules considerably.

She should have taken the slap/face push as a hint. Instead she comes back at him swinging. Woman or not, swing and expect to get the same in return. I've never hit a woman but I've never been hit by one either. I was raised not to hit women and it is not something I would be proud of but if a woman hauls off and punches me I won't be handling her with kid gloves because she has a pair of tits.

Put your hands on an officer and expect to get whatever you get, within reason of course. His actions were reasonable.

Normally, I am a little cynical of the force police use. However, that CUNT got EXACTLY what she deserved. Their are two types of people in this world you dont put your hands on (being a man), police and women.

If I am being arrested, I damn sure am gonna comply. That women had no business hitting that cop, from the video, she had no reason to interfere. The best way to avoid getting hit, dont hit someone else first.

On the other, she had on some nice panties!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plain facts people. What would you say if it was another male? Continuum of force? Definitely. OC might have been an option, but it also has possible adverse affects. If a woman doesn't want to be handled like a man then they should act like a lady. I'm sorry, but she put herself in the situation, she got what she had coming. You have to take your feelings for gender out of the situation, and just analyze the situation. Yeah its someones daughter, or wife, hopefully you would have brought them up better, or not made such a silly mistake for marrying the crazy woman. Just my $.02. People need to take responsibility for their own actions, think out the possible consequences of their actions, and be prepared to accept them. </div></div>

I would agree with this response. Part of being in a so-called "civilized" society means respecting the law and law officers. Gender doesn't give you the right to obstruct justice. You disagree with an arrest? Have a judge sort it out.

That cop applied excessive force -the woman put her had on him yes but hadnt hit him when he struck her -he at that stage should have stepped back pulled his taser or perrer spray and given her a warning -pretty easy .
The woman retaliated to being struck in the face thats why she reacted , pretty normal thing to do .
The officer then provoked the situation futher by acting like a thug - he should have stepped back and applied reasonable force with a warning and then a taser or spray ---this isnt hard for a well trained enforcer of the law .
Why all you guys stick up for poor policing action I dont know ?? No one is saying the woman should not have been arrested just not in the way the gastapo might do it !
If you officers are going to back these poor actions it is understandable why the public who employs you to keep the peace and sort out these situations might feel as they have lost control of their dog and their dog now controls them.
The police have a hard time dealing with arse holes and real thugs but one has to know who to apply real force to -one force for all doesnt cut it

If you dont want to get hit by a car dont step into traffic. If you dont want a beat down by the po-po dont claw at his face. Pretty damn simple, I think we all learned that a long time ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All things aside, I think it's sad that the cop hit her twice and couldn't even knock her out cold. </div></div>

Mike, you owe me a Mt. Dew and a thorough cleaning of my laptop...Just shot my soda out my nose. Thanks.

Really, I mean it. That is funny chit right there!

Everyone keeps commenting on them being outnumbered in a crowded Dennys and having no other choice but to punch her back. If that is a valid point, isnt it more dangerous to get the crowd upset by punching her in the face and risking them turning on him. Punching her did nothing to subdue her or help his situation. He was caught up in the moment and shouldnt have done it.

Im not saying she was innocent or didnt deserve to get a little rough treatment. He did everything right except for punching her. If he would have been a little more cool there would be no video or any talk about him getting into trouble.

Those weren't the droids they were looking for?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those weren't the droids they were looking for? </div></div>

HAHAHA!! Too damn funny! I know that comment is a jab at the cops on scene.....but it's too funny not to recognize. ...well played sir......well played.

There's a line somewhere between not getting in the way of law enforcement doing its job, and acting in a self-defensive manner to avoid the further erosion of personal freedoms. Occasionally, it gets crossed in a vicious way by people who just seem to be spoiling for a fight and see boogeymen everywhere. Being more eloquent (or even having a higher IQ and better education), purposefully coming prepared for a technological showdown, and then producing a smart-aleck video thereafter the incident doesn't necessarily make those taping events any holier than the next guy.

Watch:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aGf9lmtcWvY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aGf9lmtcWvY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ngyh9kGapY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ngyh9kGapY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oJax-GEhJZY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oJax-GEhJZY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Veer, what freedoms are exactly eroding away by letting a bunch of drunk bitches act belligerent and basically spit in the face of law and order?

And are you really suggesting battling that gaggle of retarded bitches with eloquence?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All things aside, I think it's sad that the cop hit her twice and couldn't even knock her out cold. </div></div>

Mike FTMFW!!!!! BwahahahahahahahhahhA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Veer, what freedoms are exactly eroding away by letting a bunch of drunk bitches act belligerent and basically spit in the face of law and order?

And are you really suggesting battling that gaggle of retarded bitches with eloquence? </div></div>

I'm talking about the pampered children who stand around and bemoan "police brutality" and feel better about themselves after one of their own stupidly thinks that she can flout the law and obstruct its course. I have zero problems with a cop who decides to make sure that he gets out from under a roomful of possibly vengeful pissy drunks in the most efficient manner possible, fairly well short of putting a hole through the dumb bitch. If you think that I think that the cops should have tried eloquence with that bunch, you really didn't get the point of what I was saying up above.

I did miss it. I stand in awe of your epic beard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did miss it. I stand in awe of your epic beard. </div></div>

Better recognize ...

Should have hit her ass again!

I doubt hitting her again would have been anymore effective since the Fat Fuck couldn't get the job done the first two times...

Notice in the video Veer posted right at he start, another bitch was touching the Blimp and was not stopped by the backup partner...

Also notice the backup partner pulling at the Blimps arm/shirt in what looks like an attempt to diffuse the situation before punches are thrown...

Police work at its finest right there...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That cop applied excessive force -the woman put her had on him yes but hadnt hit him when he struck her -he at that stage should have stepped back pulled his taser or perrer spray and given her a warning -pretty easy .
</div></div>

In case you missed it he was a bit preoccupied trying to get someone else under control when she decided it would be a good idea to jump in the middle of it. Perhaps things are different where you are but here we don't have to wait to be shot before shooting back nor do we have to wait to be hit to hit back. We also don't have to answer force with an equal amount of force, in fact we are trained to step up to a higher level of force than that which is being used against us. As I stated earlier, whether or not you like his tactics he was justified.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The woman retaliated to being struck in the face thats why she reacted , pretty normal thing to do .
</div></div>

I'd argue that the "normal" thing to do would have been to take the clue at face value, sit down and stay the hell out of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The officer then provoked the situation futher by acting like a thug - he should have stepped back and applied reasonable force with a warning and then a taser or spray ---this isnt hard for a well trained enforcer of the law .
</div></div>

Maybe in your world. In mine if someone punches me in the face, whether I'm wearing a uniform or not, my reaction will be to immediately return the favor (remember now, this is what you called "normal" above).

I hear you Phylodog but I still believe the officer did not judge this situation correctly and was excessive and let his anger get away on him .
I dont know US Law concerning the application of force in this situation but I do believe the cop did not believe he was going to get shot otherwise he would have drawn his weapon.
No matter how I look at this I think he acted needlesly with his fist - a threat of spray or a taser would have stopped this straight away and this video wouldnt on this site pitting members against each other -this is not a battle we need to fight because of some rediculos situation with a silly bitch and an officer that punches like a drunken panzie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear you Phylodog but I still believe the officer did not judge this situation correctly and was excessive and let his anger get away on him .
I dont know US Law concerning the application of force in this situation but I do believe the cop did not believe he was going to get shot otherwise he would have drawn his weapon.
No matter how I look at this I think he acted needlesly with his fist - a threat of spray or a taser would have stopped this straight away and this video wouldnt on this site pitting members against each other -this is not a battle we need to fight because of some rediculos situation with a silly bitch and an officer that punches like a drunken panzie</div></div>

Can you guarantee that officer she doesn't have HIV or Hep C? -Those ho's, err, I mean young women, have teeth that bite, (not to mention where that mouth has been) which can be as much of a death sentence as a "weapon". The argument against OC spray and against Tazer (its 3 am!, yes she could be on meth or coke & Tazer could be fatal!) has already been presented. She was still belligerent after being handcuffed - I guess Georgia has a "No hog-tie" law?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Can you guarantee that officer she doesn't have HIV or Hep C? -Those ho's, err, I mean young women, have teeth that bite, (not to mention where that mouth has been) which can be as much of a death sentence as a "weapon". </div></div>

So then he punches her in said Mouth... Just sayin...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear you Phylodog but I still believe the officer did not judge this situation correctly and was excessive and let his anger get away on him .
No matter how I look at this I think he acted needlesly with his fist - a threat of spray or a taser would have stopped this straight away and this video wouldnt on this site pitting members against each other -this is not a battle we need to fight because of some rediculos situation with a silly bitch and an officer that punches like a drunken panzie </div></div>

Che, why dont you go walk in his shoes before you pass judgment. Its pretty easy to hide behind a screen and say he should woulda coulda. When you have the luxury to not be there, to not be in the situation. I am not a cop, and I do think sometimes their tactics are not justified, but she deserved every bit that she got and probably more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Can you guarantee that officer she doesn't have HIV or Hep C? -Those ho's, err, I mean young women, have teeth that bite, (not to mention where that mouth has been) which can be as much of a death sentence as a "weapon". </div></div>

So then he punches her in said Mouth... Just sayin...</div></div>

No, he punched her nose after slapping her, and it looks like she actually may have been trying to bite him through his uniform at 0:31. Hard to say without a truthful witness testimony.

Apparently he was not concerned with a disease being transferred via mouth or he would not have attempted a strike to the facial area with out gloves on... Or at least I would not if I was worried about it...

Either way I hope they both get their just rewards... Her jail time and him greeting customers at WalMart...

Oink

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you guarantee that officer she doesn't have HIV or Hep C? -Those ho's, err, I mean young women, have teeth that bite, <span style="font-weight: bold">(not to mention where that mouth has been)</span> which can be as much of a death sentence as a "weapon".</div></div>

... which is still a crime itself in GA, isn't it? I can just see the evidence collection now ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you guarantee that officer she doesn't have HIV or Hep C? -Those ho's, err, I mean young women, have teeth that bite, <span style="font-weight: bold">(not to mention where that mouth has been)</span> which can be as much of a death sentence as a "weapon".</div></div>

... which is still a crime itself in GA, isn't it? I can just see the evidence collection now ...</div></div>
Actually, knowingly spreading HIV is a felony in Texas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you guarantee that officer she doesn't have HIV or Hep C? -Those ho's, err, I mean young women, have teeth that bite, <span style="font-weight: bold">(not to mention where that mouth has been)</span> which can be as much of a death sentence as a "weapon".</div></div>

... which is still a crime itself in GA, isn't it? I can just see the evidence collection now ...</div></div>
Actually, knowingly spreading HIV is a felony in Texas. </div></div>

I was talking about the definition of "sodomy" in certain states. From what I understand, in some places that continues to include BJs.

She got what she deserved, plain and simple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davidj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clydesdale,
I think you are a horse's ass. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. </div></div>
Thats what you weak minded pussies what to think, but there are people in this world that deserve far worse things done to them than this. The world should be all hugs and kisses, but its not and if you do stupid things like put your hands on a cop while he is trying to do his job then you're a moron.

If there is one thing that I hope some of you learn from this thread is that there is no such thing as a fair fight! The streets is not a ring with a referee that will stop the fight when someone is incapable of protecting themselves ie. knocked out, disarmed. If you do not try to end the situation as quickly as possible then you are doing it wrong. You will eventually end up seriously injured and or you may not make it home at all. One mistake maybe your last. Maybe she didn't have a gun or a knife, say maybe she only picked up a fork and stabbed him in the eye,face. Do you think that dosent happen? I had a high school friend that did just that at a Denny's!

For those of you who believe this COP used excessive force, have you ever fought any one or group of individualss high on coke or meth? Would your thoughts change if it had been a female officer in the video instead of a male officer? Why? Right or wrong, put your hands on someone,especially a police officer, you better be prepaired to suffer the consequences.<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-weight: bold"> I would like to reiterate that there is no such thing as a fair fight!</span></span></span>

Che,

Let me put this in tree hugger terms so you can understand. Just like out on the Great Plains of the Serengeti(Denny's,IHOP). There are lions (thugs) out there who would like nothing more than to eat that nice juicy looking Cape Buffalo(COP,victim)but don't have the balls to attack it themeselves.Except for one lion(thug) that has the balls to attack the Buffalo(COP,victim) said lion catches the buffalo by suprise by the throut and downs him, all of a sudden the other lions (thugs) get instant courage to also attack the buffalo with deadly consequences. There really isn't that much differnce between the Animal Kingdom and Humans after all! Have you ever been to Atlanta,Detriot,Washington,Miami,or New Orleans? I don't believe New Zealand has anything comparable to these shit holes.
<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Finally, God Bless those who killed Osama Bin Ladin and the rest of our soldiers in Afghanistan!</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So then he punches her in said Mouth... Just sayin... </div></div>
I'm pretty sure it was her nose.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clydesdale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davidj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clydesdale,
I think you are a horse's ass. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. </div></div>
Thats what you weak minded pussies what to think, but there are people in this world that deserve far worse things done to them than this. The world should be all hugs and kisses, but its not and if you do stupid things like put your hands on a cop while he is trying to do his job then you're a moron. </div></div>

You're calling someone else a pussy? If your ability to subdue a little drunk chick is limited to punching her in the face, you have just demonstrated a complete INABILITY to effectively execute your job as a police officer. Someone show me where your ROE state when you need to punch a woman in the face, <span style="text-decoration: underline">please</span>. The whole resturant was not rioting, two little women were acting up, just punch them. Coward. You're trusted to use the apparent empty space between your ears to correctly assess a situation and use reasonable force, if you're incapable of handling a little woman you have no business wearing a badge. If you're so bitter as a cop to where you say "I'm punching anyone who puts their hands on me", seek professional help because you have issues to resolve.

My point also Topo-sniper , step back access and redeploy after you make the correct assessment including a plan to control the situation professionally without causing others to want to be involved. Why do some off you just go straight for the violence button -instant violence is what stupid people do -smart people think first then act

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOPO-sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You're calling someone else a pussy? If your ability to subdue a little drunk chick is limited to punching her in the face, </div></div>

I counted over 5 references of a "little chick" in your posts.
1. Women are mean
2. If Police treat females as "little chicks" there would alot more names etched in D.C.

TOPO, you keep saying the whole place wan't rioting. How long do you think it would take for that to change? How long do you think the officer(s) would have survived if it had. I think you miss the point that she was warned, when she was pushed/slapped away, and she continued to engage. You keep saying he should back up and find another way to do things. What should he, in your profound personal experiance with dealing with a room full of drunks, do? What would you have done? You have already mentioned spray, which would be wrong, so give us your detailed explination so that we may critque you.
Patrick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clydesdale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So then he punches her in said Mouth... Just sayin... </div></div>
I'm pretty sure it was her nose. </div></div>

PiggyPunch.jpg

Looks like a punch straight to the man pleaser to me...

As mentioned earlier I hope they both get their just dues...

Hopefully Porky will find a used copy of P90X at least and step away from the doughnuts and milk shakes... Perhaps try a lil' Tae Bo to get some power behind that noodle arm...

Cop was out of his league trying to deal with 3+ drunk people. He went to his stress reaction, which was to take a swing. If he was in better shape he probably wouldn't have had to do it, but he didn't act outside of his authority.

The girl who took the punch put her hands on an officer multiple times. Gee, seems like if I did that I'd get the shit knocked out of me. What makes her special? She deserved to get subdued and arrested.

The officer was not only well within his rights legally but morally as well.

Dumb bitch interferes with my arrest and/or lays her hands on me, shes getting punched in the face.

I have no tolerance for women that behave as if they are untouchable simply because they are women. If you behave like a women, then you deserve to be treated like one. You behave like a common thug, you get treated like one.

Its simple.

Sorry I don't see the problem other than from a wussified American PR perspective. Woman interferes, gets a slap starts swinging back at police officer - gets her ass handed to her.

I'd personally like to see this happen more often. If the police aren't talking/dealing with you - MYOFB!

Someone mentioned pepper spray as a better alternative...I'd agree that would have probably diffused the situation a bit more. If she weren't hospitalized because of Asthma or some such ailment, the officer's future would probably be more secure - again a symptom of the cops are bad, wussified BS that has become prevalent in this country.

You are all missing the real major point of the videos. Where the hell did that dude get that awesome Boba Fett costume!?!

Speaking as a woman, the drunk loudmouth bitch got a lesson many need to learn: When an LEO gives you a reasonable order, shut the fuck up and do it. We don't live in a perfect world, and don't have perfect LEO's, but there is fault on both sides of this. Its an internal issue for his department, not a viral video to be hashed out in keyboard commando forums and judged by so many who have no clue.

I just can't get over that Boba Fett. My husband wants one now.