• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

Re: Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

</div></div>-
Great sounds ! One of our local musicians was arrested for singing this when the police walked into a local bar-still before the court -if sung it to insight shit hope he gets fined

Yeap; Clydesdales are horses asses and I don't have one thing to prove to you. You're probably just a little zit faced kid sitting at a computer all day wishing that you were just a want a be cop or military guy! You fools can call me anything you want anymore and I won't be back to answer your lame pathetic crap, I have better things to do like worry about my real friends that are in the real war and doing a real job, not sitting around at night running their stupid mouths like you and the idiot bowman. I've got three friends in the Va hospital in Maryland that are real men that were wounded badly in a firefight with real bad guy's something you wouldn't have the gut's to do. Please feel free to call me a liar again and I think drug dealer, alcoholic and junkie; that still doesn't make you a man just a pathetic loser.
Have a nice day officer sir!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeap; Clydesdales are horses asses and I don't have one thing to prove to you. You're probably just a little zit faced kid sitting at a computer all day wishing that you were just a want a be cop or military guy! You fools can call me anything you want anymore and I won't be back to answer your lame pathetic crap, I have better things to do like worry about my real friends that are in the real war and doing a real job, not sitting around at night running their stupid mouths like you and the idiot bowman. I've got three friends in the Va hospital in Maryland that are real men that were wounded badly in a firefight with real bad guy's something you wouldn't have the gut's to do. Please feel free to call me a liar again and I think drug dealer, alcoholic and junkie; that still doesn't make you a man just a pathetic loser.
Have a nice day officer sir!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

smile.gif
Yup, Okay sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeap; Clydesdales are horses asses and I don't have one thing to prove to you. You're probably just a little zit faced kid sitting at a computer all day wishing that you were just a want a be cop or military guy! You fools can call me anything you want anymore and I won't be back to answer your lame pathetic crap, I have better things to do like worry about my real friends that are in the real war and doing a real job, not sitting around at night running their stupid mouths like you and the idiot bowman. I've got three friends in the Va hospital in Maryland that are real men that were wounded badly in a firefight with real bad guy's something you wouldn't have the gut's to do. Please feel free to call me a liar again and I think drug dealer, alcoholic and junkie; that still doesn't make you a man just a pathetic loser.

smile.gif
Yup, Okay sir. </div></div>

Maybe Bowman you should apologize to old salt instead of being a patronizing prick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeap; Clydesdales are horses asses and I don't have one thing to prove to you. You're probably just a little zit faced kid sitting at a computer all day wishing that you were just a want a be cop or military guy! You fools can call me anything you want anymore and I won't be back to answer your lame pathetic crap, I have better things to do like worry about my real friends that are in the real war and doing a real job, not sitting around at night running their stupid mouths like you and the idiot bowman. I've got three friends in the Va hospital in Maryland that are real men that were wounded badly in a firefight with real bad guy's something you wouldn't have the gut's to do. Please feel free to call me a liar again and I think drug dealer, alcoholic and junkie; that still doesn't make you a man just a pathetic loser.

smile.gif
Yup, Okay sir. </div></div>

Maybe Bowman you should apologize to old salt instead of being a patronizing prick </div></div>

Maybe, you should apologize to me and every cop on this forum. Maybe, you should let Ol Salt there do his own thing. He just keeps comin' back and throwin' a tantrum and makin' threats because he was called on his fictional story telling. You can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Ever considered he was telling the truth .Do you think the things he says were done have not been done in the USA by the police ?
http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2011/04/oklahoma-city-police-sergeant-charged.html

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=6850392

Every thing has happened in the USA , no story is to big to not to have happened ! Now if old Salt has been in action like he says he has you have been dissing an American War vet for why ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever considered he was telling the truth .Do you think the things he says were done have not been done in the USA by the police ?
http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2011/04/oklahoma-city-police-sergeant-charged.html

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=6850392

Every thing has happened in the USA , no story is to big to not to have happened ! Now if old Salt has been in action like he says he has you have been dissing an American War vet for why ?? </div></div>

Mmmmmm,
smile.gif
Okay sir.

there you go again Bowman , youve worked in the Police cafeteria for a week and you got an attitude !
Leave the rudeness to the old boy at the door and well all leave smiling

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there you go again Bowman , youve worked in the Police cafeteria for a week and you got an attitude !
Leave the rudeness to the old boy at the door and well all leave smiling </div></div>

Actually, it was a cafeteria in a mall but there are a lot of Mall PD there. I'm gonna try and get hired by them. I'll get my own segway and everything....then we'll see who's laughing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there you go again Bowman , youve worked in the Police cafeteria for a week and you got an attitude !
Leave the rudeness to the old boy at the door and well all leave smiling </div></div>

Actually, it was a cafeteria in a mall but there are a lot of Mall PD there. I'm gonna try and get hired by them. I'll get my own segway and everything....then we'll see who's laughing. </div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Old Salt , out of interest what is the medal you have on your posts ? </div></div>

It's a Global War On Terrorism Civilian Service Medal awarded to civilian employees of the DoD for assisting the military in direct operations.

Info can be found:

GWOTC

Thanks for explaining that for ch'e, glad you found time to get off your segway or what ever you ride around on in the mall. It was really hard for me as you said as a liar, a drug dealer, an alcoholic, a junkie and the horse guy that said I was lying about living in NC to get a medal like that. It's got to be a lot easier for an honorable guy like you and the horse guy to get presented with a medal like that by the commanding officer of Fleet Readiness Center East at Cherry Point NC. You know, the more you two open your mouths the more you make cops look bad; if you are cops. You really need to just go away, don't go away mad but just go away.

Old Salt, does it make sense that you are labeling me a piece of shit because of something that happened to you before I was even born? I don't want to get into it with you, I just wanted to point that out.

They were wrong for what they did to you and you are wrong for what you are doing. So how are you any different from them?