• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

Re: Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

Weird. They would not comply when asked to be quiet. Then when told they were under arrest they did not comply. Since they didn't comply, I guess he should have asked them to comply until they finally did. That always works!

wishin he woulda donkey punched her while cuffin her

deadhorse.gif

Monday morning quarterbacks.....always right.....gotta love them.

Sarcasm intended..

Well I agree she shouldn't have gotten involved but the officer had no right to punch her. It makes more people lose faith and trust in those around them protecting our cities. The officers supervisor would pretty much have to dicipline him to show the public that action was taken against him to prevent it from happening again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJ Rawr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I agree she shouldn't have gotten involved but the officer had no right to punch her. It makes more people lose faith and trust in those around them protecting our cities. The officers supervisor would pretty much have to dicipline him to show the public that action was taken against him to prevent it from happening again
</div></div>

I'd go the opposite. I wouldn't punish him at all to show the public that if you are going to interfere with the police, you will get your ass arrested and charged. And if you resist, you may just get your ass kicked in the process.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJ Rawr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I agree she shouldn't have gotten involved but the officer had no right to punch her. It makes more people lose faith and trust in those around them protecting our cities. The officers supervisor would pretty much have to dicipline him to show the public that action was taken against him to prevent it from happening again
</div></div>

I'd go the opposite. I wouldn't punish him at all to show the public that if you are going to interfere with the police, you will get your ass arrested and charged. And if you resist, you may just get your ass kicked in the process. </div></div>

+1000

Sorry to kick in the door on my first post, but sometimes you just have to take care of business. I've been lurking for some time, but this thread pissed me off enough to get involved.

I'm amazed by the sheer magnitude of the anger expressed by junior LEOs on this forum towards ANY criticism of a fellow LEO.

You douchebags spout words like “anti” and "hater" just like Big Al throws down the race card. Shake that sand out of your clams and quit whining. Ain't nobody here gonna pat you on the head and give you a reach-around.

You really believe your job is so complex and nuianced that it can only be understood by another LEO? Please.

The ONE cop that has been the subject of derogatory comments on this thread is hardly a role model.

Would any of you really want him backing you up? There's a great clip out there of an academy instructor chewing a recruit's ass because he can't get over a fence. Keeps screaming something like "Better get over that fence boy, or you're gonna be calling your partner's widow."

You know damned well there are a lot of scenarios where this guy could be deadly - to the good guys.

So he creates a situation of his own making through his lack of respect for other human beings. Now some woman is facing a felony rap and a lifetime of being branded a dirtbag. In addition to receiving a beating from a fat, power-tripping dickweed.

Thank God there are multiple witnesses that saw how this guy conducted himself BEFORE the shit hit the fan. And you can bet your ass this isn't the first issue the department has had with him.

I'm still waiting for a Man in Blue to step up and say they see something wrong with this guy’s actions. We've already heard from the Boys in Blue.

Sorry to break up your little violence loving circle jerk, but you would do well to pay attention to how civilians perceive your actions. What you claim is justified just isn’t worth a damn if a jury happens to disagree.

The sign on my door that says “Chief of Police” means that I know of where I speak. The tattoo on my arm that says “USMC” means that I know what honor is all about.

Time for you boys to put your bullshit to bed. I’ll break it to you gently. You’re dishonoring your profession.

Wow it only took 14 pages for this to get good .......

standing by
smile.gif

My problem is that these females think they can just hit men without anything actually expecting to get hit back. I'm with Boba fett on this one.

While I generally think the police are scum, I know if a woman hits me she's going down just like a man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trippwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to kick in the door on my first post, but sometimes you just have to take care of business. I've been lurking for some time, but this thread pissed me off enough to get involved.

I'm amazed by the sheer magnitude of the anger expressed by junior LEOs on this forum towards ANY criticism of a fellow LEO.

You douchebags spout words like “anti” and "hater" just like Big Al throws down the race card. Shake that sand out of your clams and quit whining. Ain't nobody here gonna pat you on the head and give you a reach-around.

You really believe your job is so complex and nuianced that it can only be understood by another LEO? Please.

The ONE cop that has been the subject of derogatory comments on this thread is hardly a role model.

Would any of you really want him backing you up? There's a great clip out there of an academy instructor chewing a recruit's ass because he can't get over a fence. Keeps screaming something like "Better get over that fence boy, or you're gonna be calling your partner's widow."

You know damned well there are a lot of scenarios where this guy could be deadly - to the good guys.

So he creates a situation of his own making through his lack of respect for other human beings. Now some woman is facing a felony rap and a lifetime of being branded a dirtbag. In addition to receiving a beating from a fat, power-tripping dickweed.

Thank God there are multiple witnesses that saw how this guy conducted himself BEFORE the shit hit the fan. And you can bet your ass this isn't the first issue the department has had with him.

I'm still waiting for a Man in Blue to step up and say they see something wrong with this guy’s actions. We've already heard from the Boys in Blue.

Sorry to break up your little violence loving circle jerk, but you would do well to pay attention to how civilians perceive your actions. What you claim is justified just isn’t worth a damn if a jury happens to disagree.

The sign on my door that says “Chief of Police” means that I know of where I speak. The tattoo on my arm that says “USMC” means that I know what honor is all about.

Time for you boys to put your bullshit to bed. I’ll break it to you gently. You’re dishonoring your profession.

</div></div>

If you really are/were a chief of police, you are plagued with the same problem that most chiefs are plagued with. Out of touch/reality. If you had spent more time with your officers instead of wasting your time becoming a politician like most chiefs do, then you wouldn't be coming here posting what you did like a sellout. I know more chiefs that have gotten themselves in serious shit and were forced to retire than officers. That tells me a lot. If you really are a chief, I hope your not one of those.

Could the officer have handle it differently/better? Sure he could have. And so could have the 4 women in the video that got arrested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trippwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

-junior LEOs

-You douchebags

-fat, power-tripping dickweed.

-We've already heard from the Boys in Blue.

The sign on my door that says “Chief of Police” means that I know of where I speak.
</div></div>

Spoken like a true leader of men. <span style="font-style: italic">If</span> you're a Chief of Police, you were obviously appointed in a jurisdiction which requires no prior law enforcement experience or you've never policed in a metropolitan area. Either way, you don't know of what you speak, <span style="font-style: italic">Sir</span>.

Not a junior LEO, I've been doing this for 32 years. And I didn't express anger, but I will stand by my original assessment, that there is not enough info presented with just this short video to determine squat.

Maybe the guy is a shitbag, I don't know. No info is presented. Judging solely on the video and the Use of Force Continuum, (you are familiar with that right?) there is no issue with what happened. Maybe something prior to the minute and a half that was presented would show that he was not justified, maybe interviewing a bunch of witnesses would provide us with the info needed to make that determination. But, we don't have that.

You can call me a douchebag sitting there in your anonymity, but you really don't know me well enough to call me a douchebag. And I guess I would question everthing about your post, since you registered today seemingly to post in this thread and to call us a bunch of douchebags. Your first post, an alias, and no location listed. Yeah, you made me believe every word.

I don't know if you are a chief or not. But, my 32 years experience, the last 10 in administration, and both a BA and an MS in Criminal Justice means that I know of what I speak. And that is that there just is not enough information presented in this short video to make an absolute determination of whether he was justified or not.

And if you are a chief, your little rant here dishonored your position. But you're safe, you're anonymous.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJ Rawr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I agree she shouldn't have gotten involved <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">but the officer had no right to punch her</span></span>. It makes more people lose faith and trust in those around them protecting our cities. The officers supervisor would pretty much have to dicipline him to show the public that action was taken against him to prevent it from happening again
</div></div>

Once again, we have people who have never taken the training & put in the experience of actual Law Enforcement, who make statements that are simply wrong.

"JJ Rawr", if you ever join the LE profession, you will be trained that <span style="font-weight: bold">we are allowed under law to apply ONE level of force higher to effect an arrest than is being used against us to resist. </span> In reality this Officer actually only used the <span style="font-weight: bold">SAME level of Force </span>to the woman. She hit him with a closed fist & he returned with the same level of force.

He could've actually responded with more, like baton, pepper spray, or Taser.....then how would you feel? Next time you have to actually arrest a person who is hitting & actively fighting you......please.....tell us how you get them under control & arrest them by using less force than they are...?

I'd love to know.....

some of us have seen more and been in more shit day in and day out than any dohnut eater would ever dream of in their entire life, and when we come back to the real world and punched a dumb bitch in the face where would we end up?

I still don't understand, maybe a LEO can inform me. I know it wasn't a male that struck the officer, but for the sake of argument; what if it had been? Would this scenario garner as much attention? Thank you in advance for any information.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

some of us have seen more and been in more shit day in and day out than any dohnut eater would ever dream of in their entire life, and when we come back to the real world and punched a dumb bitch in the face where would we end up? </div></div>

Well.....let's see....if you were legally trying to effect an arrest & you had to punch someone to defend yourself so you could complete the arrest.....you'd be in the same boat as us "donut eaters".....legally justifiable especially if it's caught on videotape.

Next question.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still don't understand, maybe a LEO can inform me. I know it wasn't a male that struck the officer, but for the sake of argument; what if it had been? Would this scenario garner as much attention? Thank you in advance for any information. </div></div>

No....probably not. Our society still places women as an inferior sex when it comes to this stuff. I treat everyone the same on a 911 call....if your a woman & you think you can act like a man & physically assault me.....you'll get the same response I would give a male assailant.

After all.....don't all women want to be treated equally....?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still don't understand, maybe a LEO can inform me. I know it wasn't a male that struck the officer, but for the sake of argument; what if it had been? Would this scenario garner as much attention? Thank you in advance for any information. </div></div>

No....probably not. Our society still places women as an inferior sex when it comes to this stuff. I treat everyone the same on a 911 call....if your a woman & you think you can act like a man & physically assault me.....you'll get the same response I would give a male assailant.

After all.....don't all women want to be treated equally....? </div></div>

Right on.

There is no legal distinction of gender. Only one that offends some people's sensibilities.

She clearly puts her hand on the police officer, near his neck area. He appears to react to this as if it is painful.

Regardless, the act of her putting her hands on the uniformed police officer clearly constitutes assault. If there was no contact visible from her to the officer, this would have been a different story.

Completely justified.

If I am in uniform and you put your hands on me aggressively, it's getting answered the same way every time, regardless of whether or not you have a dick. It's getting answered, and you are going through the system without the slightest bit of quarter extended to make your cookie box feel better.

We will see how well honey throws down once she gets into county with the big fat dykes that have beards.

--Fargo007

They shoulda just tazed all three of the dumb broads in the booth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

some of us have seen more and been in more shit day in and day out than any dohnut eater would ever dream of in their entire life, and when we come back to the real world and punched a dumb bitch in the face where would we end up? </div></div>

Well.....let's see....if you were legally trying to effect an arrest & you had to punch someone to defend yourself so you could complete the arrest.....you'd be in the same boat as us "donut eaters".....legally justifiable especially if it's caught on videotape.

Next question.....</div></div>

next question.... where do you dipshits get your sense of entitlement? I dont give a shit if the one punched was a woman, man, chewbacca, or a yetti ghost, when you have to reach OVER your partner who is breaking it up to throw a sucker punch your no better than a 18 year old frat boy hidin behind his friends, instead he's hiding behind a badge and a fat gut........please dont take offense

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluewaters182</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Citizens don't have the right to use force. </div></div>

Would I be taking you out of context if I said that God gives me the right to use an adequate amount of force to protect myself and those in my immediate presence from grave injury or death? Or am I supposed to dial 911 and pray? Clarification, please.

I don't think you should be allowed to be a FF or Cop if you're that fat... Just sayin'...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Many good cops out there I'm sure but this one takes the biscuit...drawing his weapon and pointing it at a barman while completely pissed !

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8112044 </div></div>

Uncle Dick, Uncle Dick, oh no ...

heffernandoug.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluewaters182</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">Citizens don't have the right to use force.</span> </div></div>

Would I be taking you out of context if I said that God gives me the right to use an adequate amount of force to protect myself and those in my immediate presence from grave injury or death? Or am I supposed to dial 911 and pray? Clarification, please. </div></div>

I don't know where this comment came from.....but it is wrong.

Well, let me clarify that.....in my home State (Georgia) it is wrong. Every citizen has the right to self-defense & is under the same Use of Deadly Force rules as LEO's. Doesn't matter if you wear a badge or not.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">next question.... <span style="font-weight: bold">where do you dipshits get your sense of entitlement?</span> I dont give a shit if the one punched was a woman, man, chewbacca, or a yetti ghost, when you have to reach OVER your partner who is breaking it up to throw a sucker punch your no better than a 18 year old frat boy hidin behind his friends, instead he's hiding behind a badge and a fat gut........please dont take offense </div></div>

Ok...we get it from the "dipshits" at the United States Supreme Court. Plenty of case law handed down from SCOTUS that lays out Use of Force by police officers.....like I said earlier.....if you ever become an LEO, you'll be trained in what is legally acceptable & what is not..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Many good cops out there I'm sure but this one takes the biscuit...drawing his weapon and pointing it at a barman while completely pissed !

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8112044 </div></div>

Pretty freaking stupid, unprofessional, unsafe & as far as I'm concerned.....should be prosecuted like anyone else would be and terminated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

next question.... where do you dipshits get your sense of entitlement? I dont give a shit if the one punched was a woman, man, chewbacca, or a yetti ghost, when you have to reach OVER your partner who is breaking it up to throw a sucker punch your no better than a 18 year old frat boy hidin behind his friends, instead he's hiding behind a badge and a fat gut........please dont take offense </div></div>

There's many of us here that have also served in the Military and are currently in LE. Why don't you grow up and stop with the dipshit comments.

No excuse for that.

Pavlov's dogs will never get it don't you get it
smile.gif
?

What i find intriguing on this thread is that punches seem to be acceptable form of dealing with free people of the land of the free. Our backward (real and perceived - so i spare some egotrippin US citizen future insults) country which descends from terrible socialism and unfree people, government and practices would find such behavior from police utterly improper and the guy in question would find himself working in a night bar cleaning the puke. Here police officers are trained to deal with aggressive people with some form of martial arts (mostly judo - policejudomodifiedcrapforbraindeadcopswannabes) and would never (except in dire situation or in riot control mode) beat up a person or punch him/her in the face. They will perform locks, kicks to the legs and knees, grabs, takedowns but punching is a no no.

Yeah bitches can be feisty (especially redheads) however if a guy can't handle a single woman with either verbal calming or physical strength (oh and donut lovers sitting on a woman or throwing your beer belly on her doesn't count!!!!) without her having to visit dentist for the next year he should go and cut of his wiener.

What i find most disturbing is that there is a large population of Americans who actually like and cheer when their freedoms get stripped and where government through their dogs shows no respect. TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE and not TO PERSECUTE AND ENSLAVE... But i guess a friendly advice will go ignored and it appears it's your turn to have a go at something we in Europe had gone through (different forms of totalitarian systems). I'm sure some will enjoy it while most will find it rather unpleasant experience. Just make sure you don't export it like Adolf or Stalin wanted to...

I have to get out of this thread, I am loosing all faith in the people who visit this forum. Sharac, your post is ridiculous.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

next question.... where do you dipshits get your sense of entitlement? I dont give a shit if the one punched was a woman, man, chewbacca, or a yetti ghost, when you have to reach OVER your partner who is breaking it up to throw a sucker punch your no better than a 18 year old frat boy hidin behind his friends, instead he's hiding behind a badge and a fat gut........please dont take offense </div></div>

There's many of us here that have also served in the Military and are currently in LE. Why don't you grow up and stop with the dipshit comments.</div></div>

okay, last one I promise. All this thread has done with all your "justifications" is to make the rest of us respect cops even less, i understand not all dohnut eaters are turdballs but from the sounds of you guys on here asshatery runs even more rampant than I at first suspected. toodles

oh and love the mad shooting skillz displayed in this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwcIC5st5y4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">okay, last one I promise. All this thread has done with all your "justifications" is to make the rest of us respect cops even less, i understand not all dohnut eaters are turdballs but from the sounds of you guys on here asshatery runs even more rampant than I at first suspected. toodles </div></div>

Asshatery? I guess you have spent some time on lightfighter. I wish I could be so cool and talk like you guys. Or should I say, assclowns. You guys need to get new lines.

So if you were in our place and guys were dogging every cop because of something that one guy did in a video, you wouldn't take offense? You'd like to be labeled a Nazi, turd, dog, donut eaten, piece of shit, just because of a video of one cop? I don't mind if someone says that they would have handles the incident differently. I said it myself. By the letter of the law, he is justified to do what he did, even if you and everyone else would have handled it differently. It isn't cool labeling/judging all cops based on this, just like you'd take offense if a video popped up of a service member doing something messed up and some jackasses came up here motherfucking all service members. That's all we are saying. Most of us that come here all have the same beliefs about guns and politics. No need divide us.

paulosantos,

You're dealing with people on the internet. Who cares, let them think whatever they want. For most here, their bravado goes no further than their keyboard. As long as you get your check every 2 weeks and make it home safe end of tour, fuck em.

You know what needs to be done, so just get out there and do it. You're not going to convince these people or make them see your point of view.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">okay, last one I promise. All this thread has done with all your "justifications" is to make the rest of us respect cops even less, i understand not all dohnut eaters are turdballs but from the sounds of you guys on here asshatery runs even more rampant than I at first suspected. toodles </div></div>

Asshatery? I guess you have spent some time on lightfighter. I wish I could be so cool and talk like you guys. Or should I say, assclowns. You guys need to get new lines.

So if you were in our place and guys were dogging every cop because of something that one guy did in a video, you wouldn't take offense? You'd like to be labeled a Nazi, turd, dog, donut eaten, piece of shit, just because of a video of one cop? I don't mind if someone says that they would have handles the incident differently. I said it myself. By the letter of the law, he is justified to do what he did, even if you and everyone else would have handled it differently. It isn't cool labeling/judging all cops based on this, just like you'd take offense if a video popped up of a service member doing something messed up and some jackasses came up here motherfucking all service members. That's all we are saying. Most of us that come here all have the same beliefs about guns and politics. No need divide us. </div></div>

I'm with you!!!

There are good LE and bad just like everywhere else! The military has its turds and a lot of them are living here in the prison at Leavenworth.

The shark attack on a profession isn't cool. Target the poor decision and the individual or the ignorant post but be careful labeling everyone.
We are after all here because we love firearms and shooting at range.
Can't we all just get along?
wink.gif

Seriously though, we are our own worst enemies! Which as a sport that is already under attack from the outside we don't need to undermine ourselves from the inside!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to get out of this thread, I am loosing all faith in the people who visit this forum. Sharac, your post is ridiculous. </div></div>

^this

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">paulosantos,

You're dealing with people on the internet. Who cares, let them think whatever they want. For most here, their bravado goes no further than their keyboard. As long as you get your check every 2 weeks and make it home safe end of tour, fuck em.

You know what needs to be done, so just get out there and do it. You're not going to convince these people or make them see your point of view. </div></div>

and ^this

I made the mistake of thinking that ALL of the people here were at least smart enough to articulate their responses without blanket statements and juvenile responses. I should have known better. I made that judgment and I was completely wrong. There are a few people that always seem to ruin it for everybody else and this situation is no different.

Cops are more than willing to give their friends a full look behind the scenes and answer all questions. In public, a cop will give you no information how anything cop related works because they are met with such resistance that any explanation only falls on deaf, apathetic, irrational ears. Sorry to the majority of other folks here that could actually enjoy and use this information.

On a side note, I am apart of a sport motorcycle forum that is primarily liberal. They have a whole section of that forum dedicated to law enforcement and people who have had an "incident" with law enforcement (primarily tickets). In that section, cops keep each other in check and also help other riders with questions or information; this includes info on how to fight the ticket if it was issued in a manner that was legally incorrect. The "anti-police" guys there at least articulate arguments with direct facts and instances. Usually, at the end of the day, people (rational) realized that it's not the cops they disapprove of; it's the policy and statute in which they operate under. I just say this because I would have guessed this forum was more cop friendly or at least rational. I hate it when I'm wrong, LOL.

Anyways, if anybody here has a legitimate question or wants to start a legitimate, rational debate, please feel free to send me a PM. I now consider this place the same way I consider any place when I'm in uniform. Others can feel free to tell me their opinion, bash me, or attempt to belittle me (or the profession) and they will be met with a smile and a "yes sir".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJ Rawr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I agree she shouldn't have gotten involved <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">but the officer had no right to punch her</span></span>. It makes more people lose faith and trust in those around them protecting our cities. The officers supervisor would pretty much have to dicipline him to show the public that action was taken against him to prevent it from happening again
</div></div>

Once again, we have people who have never taken the training & put in the experience of actual Law Enforcement, who make statements that are simply wrong.

"JJ Rawr", if you ever join the LE profession, you will be trained that <span style="font-weight: bold">we are allowed under law to apply ONE level of force higher to effect an arrest than is being used against us to resist. </span> In reality this Officer actually only used the <span style="font-weight: bold">SAME level of Force </span>to the woman. She hit him with a closed fist & he returned with the same level of force.

He could've actually responded with more, like baton, pepper spray, or Taser.....then how would you feel? Next time you have to actually arrest a person who is hitting & actively fighting you......please.....tell us how you get them under control & arrest them by using less force than they are...?

I'd love to know.....

</div></div>

watch the video with yer eyes open this time and see that he slaps her before she strikes him. enuf said

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to get out of this thread, I am loosing all faith in the people who visit this forum. Sharac, your post is ridiculous. </div></div>

^this

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">paulosantos,

You know what needs to be done, so just get out there and do it. You're not going to convince these people or make them see your point of view. </div></div>

and ^this

I made the mistake of thinking that ALL of the people here were at least smart enough to articulate their responses without blanket statements and juvenile responses. I should have known better. I made that judgment and I was completely wrong. There are a few people that always seem to ruin it for everybody else and this situation is no different.

Cops are more than willing to give their friends a full look behind the scenes and answer all questions. In public, a cop will give you no information how anything cop related works because they are met with such resistance that any explanation only falls on deaf, apathetic, irrational ears. Sorry to the majority of other folks here that could actually enjoy and use this information.

On a side note, I am apart of a sport motorcycle forum that is primarily liberal. They have a whole section of that forum dedicated to law enforcement and people who have had an "incident" with law enforcement (primarily tickets). In that section, cops keep each other in check and also help other riders with questions or information; this includes info on how to fight the ticket if it was issued in a manner that was legally incorrect. The "anti-police" guys there at least articulate arguments with direct facts and instances. Usually, at the end of the day, people (rational) realized that it's not the cops they disapprove of; it's the policy and statute in which they operate under. I just say this because I would have guessed this forum was more cop friendly or at least rational. I hate it when I'm wrong, LOL.

Anyways, if anybody here has a legitimate question or wants to start a legitimate, rational debate, please feel free to send me a PM. I now consider this place the same way I consider any place when I'm in uniform. Others can feel free to tell me their opinion, bash me, or attempt to belittle me (or the profession) and they will be met with a smile and a "yes sir". </div></div>

I hear you guys.

That cop escalated way too fucking quickly, I would be LIVID and quietly committing the face to memory if that was my wife/girlfriend...

Yah, the woman was all emotional and getting in the way, but the police officer needs to be the authority figure and maintain his professional bearing when those around him have lost theirs. Since when is it standard police procedure to get into fistfights???

Looks to me like the cop sent the first swing, the woman was just blocking his approach to the other suspect. The cop immediately throwing punches like that? Can his ass and make him a worthless rent-a-cop at the local supermarket.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">okay, last one I promise. All this thread has done with all your "justifications" is to make the rest of us respect cops even less, i understand not all dohnut eaters are turdballs but from the sounds of you guys on here asshatery runs even more rampant than I at first suspected. toodles </div></div>

So if you were in our place and guys were dogging every cop because of something that one guy did in a video, you wouldn't take offense? You'd like to be labeled a Nazi, turd, dog, donut eaten, piece of shit, just because of a video of one cop? I don't mind if someone says that they would have handles the incident differently. I said it myself. By the letter of the law, he is justified to do what he did, even if you and everyone else would have handled it differently. It isn't cool labeling/judging all cops based on this, just like you'd take offense if a video popped up of a service member doing something messed up and some jackasses came up here motherfucking all service members. That's all we are saying. Most of us that come here all have the same beliefs about guns and politics. No need divide us. </div></div>
no one said "look at this guy, this must mean all cops are tyrdballs." but it is very disturbing how many turdballs raced to defend him on here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
no one said "look at this guy, this must mean all cops are tyrdballs." but it is very disturbing how many <span style="text-decoration: line-through">turdballs</span> uneducated loudmouths raced to <span style="text-decoration: line-through">defend</span> condemn him on here. </div></div>