• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cops are bad Mmmmmmmkay?

I have kept out of all of these discussions till now.

There are a few things to this that has only been touched on. Size of the bad guy vs size of the officer. Use of force continuum in that the bad guy was actively fighting, resisting, and then attacking officers with the taser. Deadly force is authorized on most departments if a bad guy has means of rendering an officer unconscious or incapacitated BECAUSE the officer will no longer have control of his weapon.

In my opinion as Law Enforcement and firearms instructor over 10 years, this shot was absolutely justified. The bad guy was believed to be drunk behind the wheel, failed field sobriety tests then resisted arrest be actively fighting, not just passive resistance.

Good shoot.

Edited to add:

I hope the fired officer sues for wrongful termination and wins the ATL lottery.

Not confident that failing to follow due process at the start and ensuring a failed prosecution isn't part of the plan.

This case particularly and in 3/4 of the MN arraignments.

Watch the shit show in 6 months when the case dismissals are issued.

It will either be the means to hobble Trumps second term or it will be the means for Bidens puppet masters to invoke martial law.

Heard it said, that within the last month Atlantas AG expressed the statement that a taser was deadly force.....

Anyone have anything on that?

Fox news has an artical saying that the ATL AG had charged 5 officers accused of using a taser on individuals to get them out of a vehicle with using deadly force. I believe it was a former Police Commish of NY that pointed this out.

Can't have it both ways. I see lots of law suits coming... only ones profiting will be fucking attorneys.

I'm sure this is going to go down badly for the police department, however I think it does prove a point that if you are decent to the police you stand a very good chance of being alive and unharmed. If you watch the first part of the video, the police were being decent enough.

The police did not seem to be causing him any harm and did not seem to be in a mood to cause him harm or show any overly aggressive behaviour. As far as the beginning of the video shows, the guy had fucked up and was going to get a ride to the jail and then him and his lawyers can work it out from there. The police officer looked like in my opinion they were trying to arrest him as peaceably as possible, and probably were planning to cuff him and carefully get him stuck in the back of the car without injury.

My guess is if he had simply STFU and been compliant he'd be out of jail and talking to his lawyer about court dates or cutting a deal the next morning / afternoon.

They did try the wrestling thing and then did try the tazer thing on him, so you can't really argue they were trying to kill him on the outset, or even at the start of the fight.

I'm guessing a lot of police departments might be watching the video and trying to figure out how to change their policies in such situations to not get crucified in the media.

Let him run, then try again to arrest him later?
Add some net launchers to your patrol equipment?
Bring some chase dogs?
Call all your buddies? With guns?

I could see some problems and potential bad results for the crazy guy with almost anything other than, let's just let them get away with it because of the colour of their skin. I bet even if they let him just run and didn't do anything, somehow they would still be getting crucified in the media.

(I very much don't agree with the whole hysteria and stupid anti freedom and fair trial laws about drunk driving, and I have strong feelings about "drunk driving" charges when you are literally parked and stopped and asleep, but that's a fight for another day).

Have to agree 100%, things were going peacefully until he chose to fight the officers, they tried to restrain him without tasers, he fought harder, they tasered him, he took the taser and pointed it at one officer while fleeing.
He earned what you get when you draw on the police.

To those who say he should have been allowed to just run off, with a taser, perhaps there was a reason he was so determined, the officers couldn't know in the heat of the moment, for all they knew he could have been a serial rapist(no evidence at all that he was, just saying could have been).

Pretty good bet that if Chauvin hadn't murdered George Floyd on video a couple of weeks prior this would have gone without comment.

The news media are actively pushing this false narrative trying their best to stir up violence like the Communist agitators they are.

So watch the video of what happened, then take a look at these "news" headlines and anyone with a brain can see this is a full on propaganda war on the concept of law and order being waged by the Communists and their supporters:

View attachment 7351344

Here's some more bullshit from the pinnacle fake news spreader, they never let reality get in the way of a good bullshit story.🤣

Here's some more bullshit from the pinnacle fake news spreader, they never let reality get in the way of a good bullshit story.🤣

Sorry but Fox news are amateurs at the whole fake news. They are great at the hype but still trying desperately to catch up with the rest on the faking it part, give them another year or so and they'll be faking it with the best of them.

Non of your business. Did you watch the video? His partner was appalled.

1. A taser is not effective on someone wearing body armor.

2. His partner was right behind him.

Point a Taser at me after you’ve already kicked both my and my partner’s butts, and you too will soon realize that you done fucked your last pooch. Next step, remove Glock and kill two cops with their own gun. If you really believe that shit about the Taser being ineffective, go ahead and volunteer to be a guinea fowl for a nice long tase. Get your head out of your azzhole🧻

I've had two encounters with LE in my life. First time I had pulled over to rest and hadn't brushed up on my CC reciproprocity laws and had 5 guns pointed at me when I woke up. I listened to their orders and weird, I'm alive. Second time was because of a PTSD issue and once again I listened to them and weird, I'm alive.

Levin had a great show on Fox tonight. 2 very respectable guests talking about the lies of the Demwits.

When I went through my training I took a 5 second voluntary ride on the X26. Mainly because it was an option and I wanted to know what it did to someone. There’s a lot of factors in a tasers effectiveness. Probe placement, drugs in the human body etc etc.

What did I learn?

1) It sucks major donkey nuts

2) Taking a prong to the upper left shoulder and the second to the lower right back caused my entire back to lock up. Very similar to the cramp you get in your leg at 3am that hurts to the point you come flying out of bed trying to get rid of it and consider chopping that leg off altogether.

It also feels like someone is riding on your spine with a jackhammer as you feel every pulse of the taser. I think 19 times a second or something of the sort.

I’m sure many here have had the opportunity to “ride the lightning” and their experience may differ. However due to the placement of the prongs on me I can 100% without a doubt say that if someone got ahold of my taser and EFFECTIVELY deployed it on me that it would take a miracle to stop them from grabbing my weapon while the taser was cycling.

They could continue hitting the trigger and I’m not sure there is a damn thing I could do. Or drop me as I’m chasing them and one swift kick to the temple and it’s night night officer.

At which point now it’s 1 on 1 with my partner (as in the video above) who by the looks of how things began the suspect won’t have much of an issue in getting the upper hand until backup arrives. Which for us was likely to be a while.

Others may say they can be tased and remain in control of the situation and that’s great. Based on my results I’m not willing to bet my life on it tho

Reactions: 1J04 and LH_Gina
Oh and the Wendy's that got burnt down.....
Looks like some white woke woman was involved in that...

white burns down wendys.png

Isn't it funny that 2 white women dressed in all black with fire-starting material were seen the last few days setting fires.

Almost seems like they were paid to be that type of person.

Reactions: Blutroop
There are some really stupid statements by clueless assholes in this thread.

For example:

Ill post this again. The simple solution is.
View attachment 7351043

Dude. If you think this guy or George Floyd needed to die for breaking the law, WTF??? At least this guy escalated to a level that warranted this level and the officer did the correct thing.

this guy had to be shot because HE changed the narrative and was a violent and armed criminal when he was shot.

if you think the “kings men” killing people because theY break the law Is ok......

There are some really stupid statements by clueless assholes in this thread.

For example:

Dude. If you think this guy or George Floyd needed to die for breaking the law, WTF??? At least this guy escalated to a level that warranted this level and the officer did the correct thing.

this guy had to be shot because HE changed the narrative and was a violent and armed criminal when he was shot.

if you think the “kings men” killing people because theY break the law Is ok......
Boy do you define clueless. Yes Im a asshole, have a problem with that? Kiss my ass. 🖕🏻

So I had a heated debate about this last night with my brother in law...

I watched the whole 43 min sobriety bodycam footage. He didn't know where the hell he was, fell asleep behind the wheel waiting to go through the drive through. So he certainly messed up big time. Cops ask him to move to a parking spot. He falls asleep again. They wake him up, call in the DUI certified cop and determine what they already knew - this guy is hammered. At this point, they have his Driver's License, info, car, etc. and everything was very cordial. Once they decide to detain him he struggles to run away. In the struggle he grabs a taser.

My question is, LEO typical are wearing plate carriers. Is there truly anything to be concerned about with this drunk asshole running away with a taser? My bro brought up a good point - couldn't they just have put a boot on his car and paid him a visit in the morning after he sobered up and then drag his ass to the station? It's a tough call, but I also hesitate to simply say oh this is justified right away because he grabbed a taser. I know tons of guys that have been belligerent drunk and resisted arrest, but police dog piled on them and threw them in the drunk tank. Nonetheless, LEOs need to make sure they come home to their families at the end of the day and this guy was aggressive and armed.

Regardless, come to find out this morning the dude had a long record and was serving a long sentence for beating the crap out of his kids but was let out because of Covid. These issues are certainly complex and I'm glad I don't have to deal with them. I'll stick to the 90 seconds on the clock and a PRS barricade kinda stress :censored:

Last edited:
come to find out this morning the dude had a long record and was serving a long sentence for beating the crap out of his kids but was let out because of Covid.

That would explain why he wanted to risk it all so as not to get a ride & his violent manner.

Reactions: 1J04
if i were actively working as a cop these days, and my department wasnt SOLID, i’d be finding a different line of work. for what little you get paid, and the shitty situations you find yourself in DAILY...to know that you’ll be sold out without a second thought at the first sign of trouble? fuck that. risk versus reward....it just aint worth it. let those places BURN.
I have right at 5 years left... don’t have any idea how much more I can take though. Luckily my dept is still solid so I have that going for me. It will be a happy day when I can go back to the farm and take it over from my dad. These times are a definitely low point for all of LE.

All cops should go on strike right now demanding more pay! That would be interesting to say the least and I would not fuckin blame em for doing so! Let all this leftist bullshit backfire on themselves!
1jo4. Since your good at heading things up, I want you to lead this charge. I would like nation wide strike by all law enforcement within 4 days. Demand a 20 percent increase across the board! I promise this will fix some shit in this fucked up country!

1jo4. Since your good at heading things up, I want you to lead this charge. I would like nation wide strike by all law enforcement within 4 days. Demand a 20 percent increase across the board! I promise this will fix some shit in this fucked up country!

Thanks Brother, but as much fun as it is playing the Pied Piper for all our different causes, this challenge is unwinnable. You see, the Commissioner's ALWAYS beat us to the trough. By the time they're done "feasting" there ain't shit left for the minions.......

Thanks Brother, but as much fun as it is playing the Pied Piper for all our different causes, this challenge is unwinnable. You see, the Commissioner's ALWAYS beat us to the trough. By the time they're done "feasting" there ain't shit left for the minions.......

Tell that commissioner to suck my dick!

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308 and 1J04
Had he not been released from jail early because of covid none of this would’ve happened. Maybe they should’ve kept him locked up.
Is it confirmed that he was out early due to covid? Link? Have been wondering about his background, but of course, searches turn nothing up.

I have right at 5 years left... don’t have any idea how much more I can take though. Luckily my dept is still solid so I have that going for me. It will be a happy day when I can go back to the farm and take it over from my dad. These times are a definitely low point for all of LE.

i no longer work in law enforcement. but i’m in the same boat; difference being that i just hate the company i work for. i’m great at what i do, the customer’s love me and i love helping people solve problems. but i have 3 years to go until i can leave this company.

i know there are a lot of folks in the same situation; and i always think about the guys like you who are stuck in that line of work until XX number of years are reached. i am thankful that it’s just the fucked up company i have to hate.

i’ll add you to my prayers. stay safe out there.

Reactions: Snipe260 and 1J04
Plate carriers protect you from tasers? How about bullets? What if you get shot in the head? Arms? Legs? Dick? The Shitbag was assaultive combative. He took the taser and shot it at the cop. He missed. Did the taser have an extra cartridge in the handle? Was it a two shot model? Still can dry stun someone without a cartridge and take their weapon.

if i were actively working as a cop these days, and my department wasnt SOLID, i’d be finding a different line of work. for what little you get paid, and the shitty situations you find yourself in DAILY...to know that you’ll be sold out without a second thought at the first sign of trouble? fuck that. risk versus reward....it just aint worth it. let those places BURN.
Yeah sure, I hear you, and I agree.

But:
Here’s my problem with that statement. For years the answer to unconstitutional police powers has been, “we won’t do that” when potential for abuse has been pointed out. Except some do. For years when cries for equal application of the law rang out, police supporters said the cops are different than ordinary people, they have a different paradigm and job, the laws just didn’t fit well. The supporters claimed they would police themselves. Except they don’t. And now the heads of these agencies stink, or the DAs office stinks, or the mayor is corrupt, or any combination of these and several other factors, and the good guys are gonna jump ship?!! Sweet. So we built this juggernaut for you good guys, to do a good job, and now we get to have it TnEd on all of us by a bunch of societally oppressed vengeance mongers?? You’ll forgive me, but this feels a lot like crawfishing on a debt.

I’m a pretty big police supporter in general, and some of my close friends in LE tell me this is very much the case concerning who is being hired and how the ranks are being dressed. And nearly to a man they’re counting down the days to retirement. Well, I think this sucks. I think this story sounds an awful lot like “how the schools went public”. We build it for the good guys, even though we grumble at the dangers should this weapon fall into the wrong hands, and then the wrong hands reach out and take the dang thing once it’s fully empowered. Meanwhile the good guys go, “huh, what could I do”.

Well, bud, you probably ought to fight like lives and communities are at stake. You better blow the whistle on the bad guys, help the good guys campaign, ask for reinforcements where necessary, weed your garden, break your code or the rules where necessary, because it’s time to fight hard and dirty. One thing is for absolute certain, you gotta hold that line.

a. crawfishing on a debt? i dont owe anyone a motherfucking thing. MY ASS has paid the bill for freedom already...and i have the scars and blown joints to prove it.

b. you have a point about the corruption....we’ve all seen it front and center the last 3 years. and it’s at every level...from your village halls, to the county, state, and right on up to the top. i’ve seen that up close, too.

c. you have no business telling me or anyone else that we have to break our codes or rules, values, or however else you want to phrase it.

d. DEEZ nuts. (had to do it)

e. we are probably more aligned than not. i hope you, and everyone else on our side, is smart, patient, and cunning. GOD bless.

Reactions: Slash0311
Chief resigned... probably for not immediately firing the cop. Acting chief immediately fires the cop...

No I think she resigned essentially saying, "Fuck this, ain't worth it!" She has another position in the department. Can't say I'd blame her in this environment. No matter what she said, she'd be a target.

Bwaahaha.
Let's review, shall we?
The boys in blue that claim to be the cream are saying that the ranks are full of shitbirds and they are going to jump ship at the first sighting of shore.

Best not say anything disparaging though cuz the blue line will still back up the trash and label you a hater.
That about cover it?

Many many moons ago I was driving and the car was full of drunks. The officer asked me if anyone was sober enough to drive. I laughed, he laughed everyone in the car laughed. He asked where we were going and I pointed to a club a couple blocks down the street. He asked me how I planned on getting there and I told him with my black caddilacs. He said that my car should remain where he stopped me and if I needed a ride he could get a cab for me and my friends.
That was a straight up decent man. He could have went ahead and done his job and I would have went through the DUI deal. But I didn't and neither did anyone else that was in that car that night. Ever!! We always had a designated driver after that.

Considering the city officials were letting people trash/loot/pillage their town just hours earlier.

Reactions: Billiam1211
Couple of things at play:

For those that would question how he'd give up his taser, you obviously haven't done a great deal of fighting in your life. It should go without saying (again) that anything can happen in a fight. Anyone can lose at any time.

Anyone that says a taser won't hook up through a vest is beyond ignorant. Especially if the cartridges they use are extended probes. Not to mention if he got lucky and hit him in the face, throat, abdominal area, large muscle groups in the legs....

Atl uses a taser version that has multiple cartridges, so he had at least one more after the initial deployment in the video. I'm not sure of a way to explain this in a more simplistic way: If you take my taser and get a positive hook up, all you have to do is keep pulling the trigger every 5 seconds and you can take anything else from me that you want at your leisure. Your only limitation there is battery life.

He was being arrested for DUI, which is obviously a misdemeanor. At the point he runs, he'd also be charged with misdemeanor obstruction. At the point during their confrontation when he offered violence, it becomes felony obstruction and whatever other battery charges apply. Disarming the officer is a separate felony. I guess you can make a good argument for felony theft as well, not that it's relevant at this point.

So what was a fairly simple DUI case has escalated in the blink of an eye to a violent, fleeing felon who is armed with (at least) a less-lethal device that can incapacitate the armed pursuer(s), due to the multi deployment capability. In partially lighted conditions at night.

Then in the chaos of the chase, your pursuee turns and extends an object in a firing position and deploys a cartridge that makes an audible pop. Taser or not, what type of muscle memory response does that action alone trigger under duress.

Set all that aside, and look at the position the DA has put himself in. Now drowning in his own scandals, he's in an election year. Before the vote, he charges a handful of now-ex APD officers with aggravated assault for their use of tasers. As I said in another thread, that'll never hold water in a legal sense, but he did it. Deeming tasers, from his "legal" perception, as weapons utilized for great bodily injury or death. It was his failed attempt to pander votes in the primary election. It didn't work and now he's facing a runoff.

I'm waiting to see if he charges the officer in this case. He can't if he wants to maintain his legal position in the other case. But if he doesn't, the city burns again. Except this time, there will be no intervention by APD on the working level because they know they'll be used as a pawn in the game, as their former coworkers have been. The State Patrol will guard the Capitol and Governor's Mansion while knowing full-well that they're subject to unjust prosecution by the rabid DA. All the metro area LE neighbors have popped smoke and will not subject their good officers and deputies to this. So APD is denutted and on an island. NG intervention is the only half viable option. The city will be even more lost than it already is.

If he does charge him, he's not seeing the bigger picture and it'll be out of sheer panic that he'll be totally invalidating his other case all by himself. The other officers will be exonerated sooner rather than later and he'll double down on the shooting, which will also eventually fail. When the first case falls apart, same outcome: I285 and in turn into a fire pit.

The mayor stepped into something she doesn't possess a good understanding of and weighed in on use of force, trying to appease the mob. The talking heads who struggle to maintain their positions of power by caving to media and mob pressure and steamrolling their only real line of defense have effectively destroyed the city they're so vocal about protecting, no matter what decision they make next. And it will take decades to recover.

Any good Officers that work there will and already are finding employment elsewhere. What will be left is the troubled ones that know they can't leave and the lifers that are biding time until retirement. They'll have to lower hiring standards even more than they already have. I'm betting they go through 2 chief's a year, trying to cast blame on the problems.

It's a sad, sad situation for the city as a whole, most especially for the good people that live there. They'll be stuck with their properties, as the property value will tank and crime will skyrocket to a level not yet seen in this state.

Sorry but Fox news are amateurs at the whole fake news. They are great at the hype but still trying desperately to catch up with the rest on the faking it part, give them another year or so and they'll be faking it with the best of them.

Well, W54 I'm afraid you are totally wrong there old mate..

ALL commercial media organizations are in the biz for two reasons, power and money.
More sensationalism = more clicks = more profits.

Particularly the Murdoch media.
It is directly down to Murdoch and two other media oligarchs that Australia has had 5 PMs in just over 10 years and total policy vacuum and chaos.
During all this chaos Murdoch, Kerry Stokes and the Packers managed, under cover of this chaos, to have media ownership laws changed allowing them to control all of our media between them.
This makes Australia the 3rd most concentrated media market in the world after China and Egypt.

These three then used their power to shut down hundreds of small independent media that were "competing" with them, or who wouldn't push their alt-right narratives, thus concentrating their hold even further.

Humans have an innate subconscious confirmation bias, it's part of how we make friends and alliances.

This is at play at every level, it's even part of how we form habbits.
When we read or here or see something we like or with which we agree that creates a bias toward the source

So unless we want to be like children believing everything that's fed to us by commercial media we have to seek information from as wide a cross section possible.

The simple minded and intellectually lazy among us, or those with a particular agenda, will be drawn to sources that tell them what they WANT to hear, like children wanting to hear a happy story before Mummy turns out the light.
It reassures them.

Murdoch et al are not out to bring you the cold, unvarnished truth, they don't give a poofter's fart about your freedom, they are very skilled at finding your buttons and pushing the ones that lead to more power and money for them.
Nothing else.

Last edited:
Further to the above:
Rage Against The Machine said it best in their 1992 hit "Bullet in the head"

Well, W53 I'm afraid you are totally wrong there old mate..

ALL commercial media organizations are in the biz for two reasons, power and money.
More sensationalism = more clicks = more profits.

Particularly the Murdoch media.
It is directly down to Murdoch and two other media oligarchs that Australia has had 5 PMs in just over 10 years and total policy vacuum and chaos.
During all this chaos Murdoch, Kerry Stokes and the Packers managed, under cover of this chaos, to have media ownership laws changed allowing them to control all of our media between them.
This makes Australia the 3rd most concentrated media market in the world after China and Egypt.

These three then used their power to shut down hundreds of small independent media that were "competing" with them, or who wouldn't push their alt-right narratives, thus concentrating their hold even further.

Humans have an innate subconscious confirmation bias, it's part of how we make friends and alliances.

This is at play at every level, it's even part of how we form habbits.
When we read or here or see something we like or with which we agree that creates a bias toward the source

So unless we want to be like children believing everything that's fed to us by commercial media we have to seek information from as wide a cross section possible.

The simple minded and intellectually lazy among us, or those with a particular agenda, will be drawn to sources that tell them what they WANT to hear, like children wanting to hear a happy story before Mummy turns out the light.
It reassures them.

Murdoch et al are not out to bring you the cold, unvarnished truth, they don't give a poofter's fart about your freedom, they are very skilled at finding your buttons and pushing the ones that lead to more power and money for them.
Nothing else.

Interesting read, thanks for sharing it.

I think however you might be under the misconception that myself and any of the patriot type care at all about what Fox "News" says or does.
I don't think they could correctly be called "alt-right" which is a made up term the hard left uses against anyone that isn't on the communist bandwagon. What they are is neo-conservatives / phony conservatives that just care about money, power and control for the elites.
They saw a market that was underserved, and jumped in and cranked up the volume to 11 and reaped the cash.

Much like the elections we have in our country every 4 years. What it's actually about is the 3 billion dollars+ that the duopoly of the ruling parties raise every 4 years and hand out to all their friends / buddies / cohorts. The rest is just window dressing where they keep people thinking there is any actual difference between the teams, so they can get more money. That's why the Republicans hated their own candidate Trump so much, he was messing up the nice little cash sharing plan they had going with the Democrats.

Interesting read, thanks for sharing it.

I think however you might be under the misconception that myself and any of the patriot type care at all about what Fox "News" says or does.
I don't think they could correctly be called "alt-right" which is a made up term the hard left uses against anyone that isn't on the communist bandwagon. What they are is neo-conservatives / phony conservatives that just care about money, power and control for the elites.
They saw a market that was underserved, and jumped in and cranked up the volume to 11 and reaped the cash.

Much like the elections we have in our country every 4 years. What it's actually about is the 3 billion dollars+ that the duopoly of the ruling parties raise every 4 years and hand out to all their friends / buddies / cohorts. The rest is just window dressing where they keep people thinking there is any actual difference between the teams, so they can get more money. That's why the Republicans hated their own candidate Trump so much, he was messing up the nice little cash sharing plan they had going with the Democrats.

Yeah, I admit, I threw the "alt-right" tag more as a cliche than a specific, sorry, I shouldn't have been lazy.

I was generalizing, not accusing you specifically W54.
Many people unconsciously fall for that confirmation bias, myself included, it's as automatic as blinking so we have to be concious of it to avoid it.

I mentioned Fox because I have seen many commenters in Australia, on here and elsewhere, for whom it seems to be their only source of current affairs and news aside from Zuckerberg.com.
Fox is also so blatant they keep getting busted at it.
So many of their "pundits" start their blurb with "I don't know if it's true, but I heard......" or "Well, what I think....." meaning that they aren't presenting facts but unsubstantiated rumour and personal opinion.

Totally agree with your final para, with less than 1% of the world's population owning over 50% of the wealth and exerting control over much of remaining, the only thing that's changed since Roman times is the technology.
The rich get richer the rest get fistfucked.
Hence the R A M song.
Stay well.

a. crawfishing on a debt? i dont owe anyone a motherfucking thing. MY ASS has paid the bill for freedom already...and i have the scars and blown joints to prove it.

b. you have a point about the corruption....we’ve all seen it front and center the last 3 years. and it’s at every level...from your village halls, to the county, state, and right on up to the top. i’ve seen that up close, too.

c. you have no business telling me or anyone else that we have to break our codes or rules, values, or however else you want to phrase it.

d. DEEZ nuts. (had to do it)

e. we are probably more aligned than not. i hope you, and everyone else on our side, is smart, patient, and cunning. GOD bless.
I’m not talking to you directly, I’m using the pronoun “you” to speak to the proponents of this double standard that now want to jump ship. If that’s you, then, yeah, I am talking to you.

A. We’ve all given some, but I’m pretty sure we both recognize we haven’t “paid the bill” for Liberty, we’ve been and are willing to pay our share. That’s not the debt I’m talking about though. I’m talking about police advocates for years assuring the concerned public that they wouldn’t turn into thugs, they were oath keepers. These were powerful tools to help them fight criminals, and they were necessary. If those same advocates now abandon their post allowing men that clearly don’t have a problem defying the Constitution to take their place, then they’ve proven their previous words false. Which would make that verbal contract fraudulent.

C and E.
We are definitely more aligned than not, truth be told, I think you heard things I didn’t say in my first response. That said, I’ll reaffirm my position. I do not have a right to force anyone to break any code, rules, values, or whatever, but I surely have “business” telling you or anyone else how I think they should conduct themselves, in fact, it is my right. As it pertains to the enforcement of the laws of the land, not only is it my “business” and my right, it’s my DUTY.

I’m willing to participate. Tell me who the dirtbags are and I’ll help get them out. Tell me who the good guys are and I’ll campaign for them. I’ll carry petitions around, whatever. But if the good guys do nothing the evil will prosper, and that’s gonna force a lot of hands.

I appreciate the discussion and God Bless us all with patience and wisdom.

Reactions: myronman3
A pay check an power being more important than doing the right thing, is how we got here. Oath keepers,..laughing, you must mean the oath to never do or say anything about a brother keeper, doing anything wrong?

Many here,... were members of the oath keepers, until we found out the real reason behind them. :mad:

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Any of you cops on here should see one basic truth. You are captive to your retirement fund. Demand monthly funded 401k's, then you are in control of your own destiny. Many of you will be lucky if your unfunded pensions are still viable when you retire. You deserve better than what you are getting now.

Any of you cops on here should see one basic truth. You are captive to your retirement fund. Demand monthly funded 401k's, then you are in control of your own destiny. Many of you will be lucky if your unfunded pensions are still viable when you retire. You deserve better than what you are getting now.

This 100% but not only for the police.
ALL of the retirement stuff, government, corporate and public should be in the hands of the individuals.
I'd prefer a different arrangement to the 401k which still gives too much power to those handing out the money, something more like a SEP-IRA type with a few tweaks which means you get the money sent to your retirement account and it's hands off, no control by the ones doing the funding.

It would also politicians have to come up with the money now, not kick the can down the road as much. Each year the politicians have to fork over to the police, firefighters and city workers the amount of the retirement contributions in full.

THEN let people actually use that money to better themselves.
You should be able to take out a loan from your retirement account to buy your house that you live in. Why pay higher interest rates to some bank and get less return on your Savings when you could be paying yourself those higher interest rates.

This 100% but not only for the police.
ALL of the retirement stuff, government, corporate and public should be in the hands of the individuals.
I'd prefer a different arrangement to the 401k which still gives too much power to those handing out the money, something more like a SEP-IRA type with a few tweaks which means you get the money sent to your retirement account and it's hands off, no control by the ones doing the funding.

It would also politicians have to come up with the money now, not kick the can down the road as much. Each year the politicians have to fork over to the police, firefighters and city workers the amount of the retirement contributions in full.

THEN let people actually use that money to better themselves.
You should be able to take out a loan from your retirement account to buy your house that you live in. Why pay higher interest rates to some bank and get less return on your Savings when you could be paying yourself those higher interest rates.

One issue with this. My money has averaged 12% over the last 15 years. I could have taken a loan and paid myself back at 5%, for a net -7%. My mortgage is currently 3.25%. I'm making 8.75% more without diminishing my mutual funds.

I fully agree it should be paid out monthly into their own accounts and isolate their retirement.

Reactions: 1J04
so many of these animals need a bullet. when karma comes around and they get that bullet.....i wont waste one single tear. hit that person in the face with a skateboard, knocked her out cold, watched her fall back and hit her head, and ALL of them are standing there laughing about it.

so many shitbirds.

This is just absolutely insane:

Felony murder charges for the police officer?
And some kind of aggravated assault charges for his partner who got beat up by the violent criminal?

They are just loading up on BS charges on those police officers just to appease the violent mob.

I guess they convinced one cop to agree to parrot their lies about the other so they will go "easier on them."?
(Stupid move, he would have been WAY better served to do what the rest of us would have suggested which is STFU and lawyer up).

So apparently the police can't stop violent criminals who are attacking them?
Citizens can't defend themselves against violent criminals that are attacking them?
Perhaps the mob, the police and the good citizens should get together and deal with the politicians, DAs, Judges and administrators.....

Perhaps someone could start a legal defense fund for these 2 officers, or at least the one not "cooperating", probably have to be cash to the lawyer as I doubt the SJW fanatics that run go fund me will allow it.

Reactions: Aries256 and 1J04
I do so wish that girl on the subway would had a 5 shot heritage arms .22 magnum on her. One through the guts would have changed that bitch’s attitude. Made me sick to watch that shit! Animals

You are not allowed to shoot people unless they pose an imminent threat of death or great bodily injury to others.
Which the feral animal was to the cops.