• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cops want to revoke my firearms permits

Re: cops want to revoke my firearms permits

eddieo, Texas will always accept you and offer you every opportunity you seek. Besides, I can introduce you to some good old Texas whitetail deer hunting.
smile.gif

There is definitely a large Irish rooted population here Ed. My last name is McClellan, & We have been here a long time. The McClellan clan/family moved to the Appalachian Mountains to get away from the new at the time, liquor taxes that Washington imposed. Yup, We liked our whiskey.

In my best Homer Simpson impression

Ummmmmm White tail Deer Hunting !!!!!

Swine hunting, then Swine hunting with spears & dogs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W54/XM-388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Swine hunting, then Swine hunting with spears & dogs </div></div>

Quote ! " oh my god oh my god oh my god " Simpson Homer J

Got hold of some intel last night late that dictates one of my so called friends was feeding the authorities information directly related to my recent firearms case as a favour to them !!!!!!!!?

Have simply confronted the rat and made him aware of what I have . Have also distributed it amongst the shooting community here . Didn't see the need for a physical confrontation with him as it would exacerbate matters that dont need exacerbated .

In pretty disgusted with the betrayal but now everyone knows what a treacherous Judas he is . From this moment he will be ostracised !

so-called friends can be so devastating. Believe me, I do know what betrayal feels like. At the same time, "they" need to stay healthy, as 'you' would have the highest motive.

Keep your nose clean, and continue on your righteous path. As another says here, "Lay Scunion upon your back-trail". (I hope I got that right)

Tonight' I received a beating by an off Duty cop outside my home . Fucker sucker punched me as I was getting out of my car . Got a few in but he got the better of me . Got a donut lip , bruised ribs and I re Jon I need a dentist in the morning !

Remember what I said about revenge ! And them getting it ?

Shoulda shot him. That would have escalated things a bit. : /
I'm sorry you are going through this crap with the folks that are supposed to keep the peace and protect the innocent.

get pictures taken at emergency, call the equivalent of Internal Affairs, call your lawyer and get a paper trail a MILE WIDE.

Good luck and I hope the crooked fuckers burn for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shoulda shot him. That would have escalated things a bit. : /
I'm sorry you are going through this crap with the folks that are supposed to keep the peace and protect the innocent. </div></div>

Same bullshit from the Hitler wannabes all over the world.

Eddie, if you make the move to PA then Bohem and I will take you to a place that serves as good a Guinness as I've ever had in the US. And that includes up and down the East Coast (forget the rest of the country, they serve it ice cold and wouldn't know cellar management if it bit them on the arse...).

Damn Ed! That is some scary shit Brother. If these so called police are willing to go to this extreme to intimidate You, I certainly fear for Your safety. Take care of Yourself Man.

Wow, that's totally crazy, I guess some of them just really can't let it go that you won. I just hope they don't do anything more crazy to try to get back at you.

My momma learned me long ago, Eddieo, that if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Therefore, all I will say is I am glad you're able to stand, share this, follow up on this, and aim for FULL REDRESS.

Anything else, and I'll just contemplate it whilst I'm tilling my potato plants. With a shovel.

Hey man, good job on getting the upper hand in your legal battle against these guys. In the end, I hope it all works out in your favor.

Just a question and this is for eddieo, you say that you took a beating from an off duty. How exactly did this come about, I mean what were the circumstances? Did he just ambush you outside your house? Did it start out as a dispute in relation to what you're doing? Or was it something else all together?

The prick just walked up to me as I was getting out of the car with my hands full of bread and milk and chips for the kids and head butted me .

He got the jump on me last night . That ain't ever going to happen again . Ever !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The prick just walked up to me as I was getting out of the car with my hands full of bread and milk and chips for the kids and head butted me .

He got the jump on me last night . That ain't ever going to happen again . Ever ! </div></div>

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Truth be told though, you will hurt him more in the long run by playing it smart. Hopefully you know who he is, can ID, have a witness or two and were able to document your injuries.

I wish you luck.

Got confirmation in writing today from the cops today my kit is making its return to me . Paperwork will be completed shortly by my lawyer .

He is not happy about the incident outside my home .

To quote " I'm going to teach them a lesson they will never forget "

End quote :

I get a warm fuzzy feeling all over I'm having such a reaction with certain members of the force .

People in the US take note.

Don't think it cannot happen here.

Hat's off to you eddieo for having the courage and conviction to fight.

Jeff I have said it before and I will again say it.

You guys in the US better sit up straight and listen to me . If you get complacent you will be next . So far I've had 4 lawsuits all of which I've won over the same issue . They hate people like me .

You guys need to protect yourselves because what's happening with me will no doubt happen to you if your not careful.

However they still keep forgetting rule number 1 of the Generals Handbook which is ;

Never underestimate your opponent !

Guys I'm very lucky here . I got a lawyer who is literally like a dog with a big meaty bone he won't give up and who believes passionately in gun rights .

We have thankfully very sensible and fair minded judges .

I have the support of the shooting organisations here and I have a core of really good like minded friends .

I've been pushed to the brink of personal bankruptcy now on 4 separate occasions over this . The stress has at times has been unbearable for my wife and family but thankfully she has supported me . I think about it like this . I believe I'm a decent person with good morals . I try and teach my kids to be good decent people who will stand up for themselves . What kind of parent would I be if I didn't practice what I preached . Whatvkindvof person and husband would I be if I didn't stand up for my family . If the beating I took the other night off that cop has taught me anything it's this one simple thing !

They are more afraid of me than I am of them so what I'm doing must be having the desired effect .

The Cops are fighting you with taxpayer money. Their trying to ruin you monitarily. Punch one and they'll have you in jail for assult. Bet when that Cop hit you they had you on video. Be careful or we'll be reading about you. It's easy to produce a throw down gun and have buddys in blue for witnesses.

Eddieo' you're holding up better than most.
Stay sharp & keep the faith.

Monday all my papers are rubber stamped by a logical thinking fair judge .

The local PD ain't happy with me ! Ooooppps

Just back from court and witnessed one deeply uncomfortable cop having the ass ripped out of him by the judge .

New permits enroute .

I won guys and now it's official because the judge says so .

Got my new permits this morning

Rang the station and told them I was coming up for my gear . I got one guy from the association with me as an independent witness. They left us waiting forneatest 2 hours and nobody came near us from the district office after being told someone was on the way down to see us .

Rang the bell again and asked what was happening only to be told nobody was coming down and I'm to await a call tomorrow morning ,

Informed my lawyer and he is fucking furious . Going back at 10am in the morning with my carry cases phone call or not !

Guys way h your six because this is coming for you as well ! Hate to be the prophet of doom and all but your next if your not careful . I will get my gear of that have no doubt !

For all the injustice and terrorism that you have had to put up with FROM the legal system AND law society in your country, man,,,,, I give you credit.

Eddieo, you've the patience of Saints, the persistence of Martyr's, and the determination of Terriers! I don't know how you do it, and at the same time I don't know how those 'systems' stand in your country.

Adds a whole new definition to "Shock and Awe", believe me.

Sean the systems stand because they haven't been challenged . Because rh majority sit back and do nothing and accept being treated like shit. Not me ....

I only remarked that If they spend as much time and resources going after real criminals than they obviously have spent on me the country would be a safer place . The association rep with me today told me that there is now apmuch animosity between shooters And the police hee over licensing that it is unlikely ever to be better , relationship wise

Things have to be better . I have kids that I want to. Ring Hooting with me without fear .

Will it ever get better ? Hell knows. It as long as I got a good lawyer and logical thinking judges then I'm fine ... Rock and roll !

wow. read through the whole thread and im really surprised. it takes some balls for a cop to just openly assault you, without even the made up premise of saying you were doing something illegal.

What started all of this? was it a suit over making them issue a permit for a firearm? what did they confiscate from you?

are you or the other shooters in your area worried that its now gone to a personal level and you will need to take some extra measures for your personal safety?

Happy to report I just picked up my gear .

I got wired up by a mate and got them on tape making more threats against me .

Idiots will they ever learn

Eddio do you feel this is on personal level or is this systemic i.e. "unofficial policy"? I have a strong feeling this is something which is at least encouraged on some higher up level if not directly ordered.

Its sad state of affairs we're currently experiencing in Europe and it appears to be spreading and intensifying.

It's personal for them because I beat them !

It's business for me because I enjoy beating them in the end . The good thing is the lawyers and good judges there is lots more I could say but I dont want to jeopardise a nice surprise I have coming for one particular senior cop .

I'm going this all legal , they ain't and that's what bothers thwm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sue them 'til you OWN them!</div></div>
I had forgotten to add:

"Sue them until you OWN them, then rent them out like $2.00 whores. Or $1.50 security guards. Same-Same.

eddieo, congratulations on your victory! You fought the good fight and won, must be a good feeling.