• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Costco & Innovel Solutions

Ordered mattress from Sam's earlier this year. Delivery slipped more than a month (and pre-Covid).

Reactions: 1J04
Ordered mattress from Sam's earlier this year. Delivery slipped more than a month (and pre-Covid).

I feel your pain, but I'm not upset in the least having to wait. What trips Jimmy's trigger is when you pay for services, are told by the Company, and then again their Shipper that said product is going to be delivered on such n such a date, you take time off to accommodate the exchange from Truck to Home, then nobody shows up. So, not only did they not keep their 'word', they didn't even have the wherewithal to contact me on any of the 5 ways I provided them with. Text, email x2, or telephone x 2. WTF?

Bottom line. Say what you mean, Mean what you say. Period. Your word is your word. When I was living on the water basically fishing my ass off every damn day because I could, I'd tell 'friends' who wanted to go, who asked to go, "I'm launching and leaving at 0500". If you're late, I'm gone. I don't play the obligatory 5 or 10 minute rule. You say 5? I'm showing up at 0430. It doesn't have to be hard or cause problems.

Apologies if I got out of line.

If you're not, does that mean I'm now the most responsible ? (Oh sweet Jeebuz......) :eek:

As far as King......fuk 'em.

Well, you got King5 in your back pocket, so just figured. Anywho, ya, I don't watch none of that shit, ever. If you're not gonna put on the Mr Responsible Hat, we're screwed and should not venture outta County Lines........... Maybe we can expand that to surrounding Counties as well. :ROFLMAO::giggle::cool:

I feel your pain, but I'm not upset in the least having to wait. What trips Jimmy's trigger is when you pay for services, are told by the Company, and then again their Shipper that said product is going to be delivered on such n such a date, you take time off to accommodate the exchange from Truck to Home, then nobody shows up. So, not only did they not keep their 'word', they didn't even have the wherewithal to contact me on any of the 5 ways I provided them with. Text, email x2, or telephone x 2. WTF?

Bottom line. Say what you mean, Mean what you say. Period. Your word is your word. When I was living on the water basically fishing my ass off every damn day because I could, I'd tell 'friends' who wanted to go, who asked to go, "I'm launching and leaving at 0500". If you're late, I'm gone. I don't play the obligatory 5 or 10 minute rule. You say 5? I'm showing up at 0430. It doesn't have to be hard or cause problems.

Couldn't agree more. At least I got email/txt would be delayed.

Rips my ass when someone doesn't respect my time. 2hrs at doctor yesterday and I saw him for all of 5 min. Appt at 9:40 should mean 9:40 - not 10:20 and then another hr waiting in exam room.

Couldn't agree more. At least I got email/txt would be delayed.

Rips my ass when someone doesn't respect my time. 2hrs at doctor yesterday and I saw him for all of 5 min. Appt at 9:40 should mean 9:40 - not 10:20 and then another hr waiting in exam room.

Brother, let's not go down that road. In the last 5 yrs I've walked outta waiting rooms after checking in, and Offices during Dr and/or NP's visits. My time is EVERYTHING. And I mean next level EVERYTHING. I show up 30-45 mins early just to try and weasel my way outta there early, then wait 30-45 mins after my appointment to be seen? Yeah, that doesn't work for Larry. You don't give me the courtesy to tell me there's a SNAFU and a delay? I'm walking and you'll never know I'm gone till you start yelling like the barker for the Yak Lady. I'm gondie and mums the word. Then there's usually a message left on either cell and/or home phone. Those get zero response till I'm done having my hissy fit. :LOL:

No. Just be a decent human being and do the right thing. If there's a hiccup, lemme know, we can work through that. Leave me to my own devices? Let the fuckery begin. :ROFLMAO::giggle:

Any squirrels and propane tanks involved?

Gawd Dammit !! I can see now it's true. It's really true. You do nothing but good your entire life and you hear zilch. Have one bad night and end up rear ending a Goat and forever more you're labeled a Goat Fucker. It ain't fair. Or should I say "there's no fare, if it's your Goat". :LOL: Which reminds me, and many have no idea about this little caveat, but did you know it's not bestiality if it's your animal? Look it up.

You need to tell them you should receive 2 free blowup dolls with your purchase of the other since they fucked up! Tell em they owe you a red head and a brunette

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Gawd Dammit !! I can see now it's true. It's really true. You do nothing but good your entire life and you hear zilch. Have one bad night and end up rear ending a Goat and forever more you're labeled a Goat Fucker. It ain't fair. Or should I say "there's no fare, if it's your Goat". :LOL: Which reminds me, and many have no idea about this little caveat, but did you know it's not bestiality if it's your animal? Look it up.
If your fucking a goat, are you moslim?

• Haha
@1J04 I have to admit I haven't read every post since earlier today, but I got to know... did you get a goat? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
You need to tell them you should receive 2 free blowup dolls with your purchase of the other since they fucked up! Tell em they owe you a red head and a brunette

I can't wait till bout the middle of July when the new Freezer for the shop is supposed to be here. This is gonna be a hoot.

1593156869747.jpeg

Two pages and not a single Karen reference?

sirhr

Ordered a dishwasher from the orange box store. Got a message it would be delivered between 0900 - 1200.

Headed home about 0830 and get a call they tried to deliver and no one answered the door. Would have to reschedule...next avaliable is two weeks out (had waited two weeks for the first attempt).

Told them to drop it off at the scrap yard. Went to Lowes and ordered the same item. Delivered and installed the next day at the promised time.

Ordered a dishwasher from the orange box store. Got a message it would be delivered between 0900 - 1200.

Headed home about 0830 and get a call they tried to deliver and no one answered the door. Would have to reschedule...next avaliable is two weeks out (had waited two weeks for the first attempt).

Told them to drop it off at the scrap yard. Went to Lowes and ordered the same item. Delivered and installed the next day at the promised time.

Good for you Brother! I'd of done the same I hope.

Brother, let's not go down that road. In the last 5 yrs I've walked outta waiting rooms after checking in, and Offices during Dr and/or NP's visits. My time is EVERYTHING. And I mean next level EVERYTHING. I show up 30-45 mins early just to try and weasel my way outta there early, then wait 30-45 mins after my appointment to be seen? Yeah, that doesn't work for Larry. You don't give me the courtesy to tell me there's a SNAFU and a delay? I'm walking and you'll never know I'm gone till you start yelling like the barker for the Yak Lady. I'm gondie and mums the word. Then there's usually a message left on either cell and/or home phone. Those get zero response till I'm done having my hissy fit. :LOL:

No. Just be a decent human being and do the right thing. If there's a hiccup, lemme know, we can work through that. Leave me to my own devices? Let the fuckery begin. :ROFLMAO::giggle:
This drives me nuts too! Especially when you are at the kids appointment. Have one that’s very impatient and one that is hungry and want to sleep but 30 minutes after there scheduled appointment they finally are ready for you.
6C440EC2-8A64-4368-81B8-8F421108CA7A.jpeg

I know all about the freight companies. They'll wait until a truck heading somewhere in your direction fills up before sending it out. They'll give you one date and then that date passes and noone ever knows a fucking thing when you keep asking about why it hasn't shipped, when will it, etc.

Then you'll run into the companies that ship alot of things via freight having bullshit policies like you having to indicate any issues/damage to the shipment at the time you receive the freight. Went through this shit when I ordered an undermount ice maker, wine racks and beer fridges for my home bar and the place had this rediculous 'policy'. Mind you, this wasn't some bargain basement shit.

Freight arrives over a week late, calls me when theyre 15 minutes away from my house like I've been sitting around staring out the window waiting on them for a week or some shit and then shows up. Luckily I was actually home or who knows WTF would have came from that.

2 guys unload shit into my garage and the boxes are fucking massive. Multiple shells of cardboard, layers of tape, stapled packing straps. Would have taken me an hour with box cutters to open 2 of them.

After they push the final box in they hand me a clipboard and say we're all done. I tell them about the 'policy' and they're like 'we gotta go'. I refuse to sign the paperwork and they leave anyways.

And wouldn't you know. One of the stainless fridges had huge ass scrapes/gouges in the steel from coming loose at some point. The icemaker was just DOA when plugging it in.

Call the company I literally just paid several thousand dollars to for this shit and get some low level turd on the phone. Second question was if the delivery guys were still there; I told him no, I refused to sign anything because I wanted to open the boxes and inspect and they just left.

Started with the, 'unfortunately' line and I told him I'll stop him right there. After a few transfers and a couple non friendly conversations and threats of chargebacks, I ended up having them make the frieght dildos drive all the fuck the way back here from where they were almost 2 hours away and pick this shit up.

They weren't happy and didn't try to hide it. I didn't give a shit and didn't hide that either.

You are outdoing yourself and making for a perfect Friday afternoon.......;):love:
Just wait until Spanky wakes up.... I am going to catch hell!

The funny thing is that I didn't 'make' any of those memes for the occasion. Googled Squirrel Karen Hair and these came up.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Am I in before we find out 1J is typing incoherently from underneath the appliance that has now fallen ontop of him?

It'll be just like the time I went out to check my mail and keep hearing this weird sound. Turns out a giant trash container filled with a few 100 pounds worth of yard stuff had tipped over and fallen ontop of the chick that does some of my yard cleanup. I'm pretty sure she was trying to text someone from underneath it lol

• Haha
Am I in before we find out 1J is typing incoherently from underneath the appliance that has now fallen ontop of him?

It'll be just like the time I went out to check my mail and keep hearing this weird sound. Turns out a giant trash container filled with a few 100 pounds worth of yard stuff had tipped over and fallen ontop of the chick that does some of my yard cleanup. I'm pretty sure she was trying to text someone from underneath it lol

He picked it up himself....

Sirhr