• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Costco & Innovel Solutions

Oh, and my buddies logging show is finally logging my timber in the back of my property! BONUS!
20200626_133930.jpg
20200626_133926.jpg
20200626_090312.jpg

So what the distance of the home range be from the shop?

I dunno yet @Mooseknuckles till they drop what they're gonna drop. Wish I could shoot at the clay banks on the ridge this is gonna open up to us, but that would require a guy to send'm over a couple roofs and one road. So obviously no can do. Won't be able to have an active range in the clearcut cuz there's homes on the other side of the timber. Just not safe. BUT, when Yogi Bear or a decent Buck or Bull steps out there, it's Show Time!💪

It's parked in the front yard across the street. It's gonna go bye bye.
"The two happiest days in a man's life - The day he bought the boat and the day he sold the boat."
I sold mine last week. I now have a lot more room in the barn, a lot less work and more money for guns and ammo.

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
"The two happiest days in a man's life - The day he bought the boat and the day he sold the boat."
I sold mine last week. I now have a lot more room in the barn, a lot less work and more money for guns and ammo.
One that I think everyone missed;

One of the happiest days in a man's life is when she takes the boat (he was no longer using) in the divorce settlement......

Well, tomorrow is the BIG DAY, ain't it? :unsure: Really curious to see how this abortion is gonna play out. Wish I could be there, but my eldest will be and he has his marching orders. TAKE NO PRISONERS !!! :ROFLMAO: No Bottled Water and Finger Sammiches if they screw the Pooch!

Okay Boyz n Girlz. Today's the day, 'again'. What's the odds on this thing even showing up, let alone what's the odds it's not all fucked up?

Place your bets everybody, place your bets..............

The delivery people will be nervous. They are city twats and will think they landed on the set of some Deliverance PNW remake. All will go well. They will leave not knowing how things could have turned out had they made a wrong move. They will tell their hippie/ghetto friends what a nice place that area is. I suggest you make sure that doesn't happen.

The delivery people will be nervous. They are city twats and will think they landed on the set of some Deliverance PNW remake. All will go well. They will leave not knowing how things could have turned out had they made a wrong move. They will tell their hippie/ghetto friends what a nice place that area is. I suggest you make sure that doesn't happen.

Excavator is on the standby !! 😂

Whenever it was first up.

To many fuckers got stabbed and ran over since then (and a T post up the ass....) to remember all the details of some random LuLu post ranting about how the man is out to get him and stuff.

I do however, love a good laugh, even better and Uncle Schartz expense. So I will look and then laugh.

So, to celebrate, I made a meal for a King! I'm not kidding. It was phenomenal, even by my mediocre standards. 😋

Fresh, like right off the boat fresh Halibut, Bacon wrapped Filet Mignons, fresh Salad, a nice Red Wine, and Larry's homemade Tartare and Horseradish.

Life is good. You farging Jackals! 🥰

20200629_184420.jpg

20200629_184455.jpg

20200629_184506.jpg

20200629_185827.jpg

20200629_202330.jpg

20200629_202336.jpg