• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Couldn’t find the original Karen Read thread

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Don’t know if if it got shit down or just went way down the list .

Anyhow with all the things that have gone side ways on the prosecutions murder case against Read - I’d not seen this cut into a 10 minute or so cliff notes version - leaving the contradictory medical evidence and the states star witness being accused of perjury - HERE sis the head investigator admitting 3-4 times to lying to grand jury , coaching statements from other officers and lying in his offices report . Instead of having to watch the whole trial this far here is the quick version for short attention spans .

Also this pry does not cover that the “murder weapon” was tampered with while in evidence and rendered inadmissible. What a shit show .

To the others that have posted on this clown trial - I was just goi g to add above clip but again couldn’t find the older threads .

R

Thank you for the link to the OP ; guess my thread search FU was weak .