• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper Scopes (Pyramont) Goes Out of Business

Mango40

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2014
Atlanta, GA USA
Counter Sniper Scopes (Pyramont) Goes Out of Business
Counter Sniper rifle scopes has been ridiculed by users of other scopes.

Looks like owners of Counter Sniper scopes will have an uncertain path regarding warranty service.

I have not done business with these companies. I haven't tried any of these products, however this information my prove useful to some of you.

Turns out Counter Sniper's US distributor Pyramont is under investigation. I went to my wholesale distributor (Green Supply) website today and found the following notice:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dark Ops, LLC has been the exclusive distributor of a high quality line of firearm optics, Counter Sniper Optics, all purchased from the New York based company known as Pyramont North America, Inc owned by James G. Bonis ‘Jim’.

In late February of this year, Dark Ops Holdings LLC was contacted by representatives of the Department of Homeland Security regarding Counter Sniper Optics. Dark Ops immediately provided complete cooperation with the authorities regarding its entire line of optical devices and the information provided to it by the manufacturer and marketing company. Through out the entire time Dark Ops has sold these optics, it was always represented by Pyramont North America that it was the owner of Counter Sniper Optics, that it was the manufacturer, these scopes were made with the finest German glass and assembled in Rochester, New York. The marketing of these scopes was controlled by Pyramont North America and represented to Dark Ops and the public as American made products. Dark Ops was shocked to learn that Pyramont North America had engaged in deceptive practices, had imported the optics and intentionally and repeatedly mislead Dark Ops owners, its employees and the general public as to the actual country of origin.

On March 12, 2014, a federally issued search warrant resulted in the seizure of Counter Sniper Optics and other assets of Pyramont North America, Inc.

Dark Ops is currently examining its options to seek redress for the conduct of Pyramont North America and its owner. All owners/dealers/distributors of Counter Sniper Optics seeking further information or having warranty claims, returns, refunds, and excess inventory questions should contact Pyramont North America directly.

Dark Ops Holdings was dependent on Pyramont for all of our product as we were the exclusive distributor. As such, we have closed our business. While Dark Ops is a victim in this matter we are deeply sorry for any issues this may cause for you or your customers.

Pryamont North America’s contact information:

Address: 170 Kenwick Dr. Rochester, NY 14623

Phone Numbers:
585-359-1984
585-208-9647 direct

Last edited:
So Dark Ops is claiming they thought they were actually selling high quality scopes made in the US and they have been duped by their supplier this whole time? Um......yeah.

While Dark Ops is a victim in this matter we are deeply sorry for any issues this may cause for you or your customers.

Almost as classic as this one...

IMAG0277.jpg

I think they should nail the clown that peddled this junk over at Sportsman's Guide. "U.S. Government overrun at rock bottom prices!" Did He gat that lie from Dark Ops or did he make shit up too?

God I hope you're kidding.
Both made/make money peddling shit and calling it silk. Sportsmans guide says...

This statement,
SportsmansGuide.jpg

is no different than THIS statement.
33722d1395677943-counter-sniper-scopes-pyramont-goes-out-business-imag0277.jpg