• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper scopes Review/Test

Re: Counter Sniper scopes Review/Test

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Is Beryllium the liquid metal that they injected into Wolverine in X-men?</div></div>
No, that was Adamantium. Beryllium was used to make the liquid metal that comprised the T1000 cybernetic killing machine that went after John Connor in the 90's.
CounterSniper uses Bertryllium, which is a special derivative of Beryllium that they obtained from top secret metallurgical engineering. They combined the beryllium with gypsy tears and anal leakage from unicorns and it created the coating that makes the CounterSniper the ideal scope for government contracts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USACS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They combined the beryllium with gypsy tears and anal leakage from unicorns and it created the coating that makes the CounterSniper the ideal scope for government contracts. </div></div>

NPML
Nearly Pissed Myself Laughing.

LOL! what a post over smoke and mirrors ,this rip off its better then Bernie Madoff ...I think its time to post a wall of shame of rip offs so all can learn to not to buy ...thxs for the laugh for starting this one!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddavis</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USACS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They combined the beryllium with gypsy tears and anal leakage from unicorns and it created the coating that makes the CounterSniper the ideal scope for government contracts. </div></div>

NPML
Nearly Pissed Myself Laughing.</div></div>

anal leakage from unicorns..........just imagine having that collections job.

these things look so good i might have to trade up from my mark 4. I dont f-kn think so

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is like a cold sore that just won't go away. </div></div>YUP, its ''a cold sore'' enhanced with a.i.d.s. virus ....ouch!!

OK,,,,this is hilarious.

I am a gun manufacturer/dealer and was contacted by Countersniper holding company to sell thier product. At first I considered, because they sent me posters and paperwork on their scopes, and on paper they look good,,,real nice! After doing my 4 hours of homework online and making phone calls to tell if they sell a good quality product or not, I have come to the conclusion that these scopes are most definatly airsoft quality.

Cool looking but are a perfect match for a Hesse rifle. From what I can tell there is no branch of the military that is using them,,,on forums that soldiers frequent they all talk about eotech and trijicon and how they love them,,,,no mention EVER about COUNTERSNIPER.

THEN....I got to this thread, it was so funny I had to register and add my input.

OK, here we go.......

With all this talk of military contract over runs one company popped right into my head..........
vulcan_logo.jpg

163.jpg

Does BOB HESSE of hesse/blackthorn/vulcan own countersniper also,,,,,,same antics!

LOL,,,I had to!

LOL,, you know you suck when you get compared to Hesse........LOL!!!!!!!!

and just for extra info,,,,the CS rep told me I had to buy 6 scopes ($2500) minimum to be able into dealer status, then I could buy single scopes per order.

for the 4-48 x whatever, my cost would have been $600 and some change and I also had to sign a MAP agreement, that would limit the price to 899.99 per scope minimum.

To keep the high standard pricing up to par with the quality of the scope. You know how I know this is crap,,,,,,that leaves a $300 profit margin. No other firearm or scope out there leaves such a large profit margin, supply and demand will regulate the price, the MAP for companies like glock only keeps the pricing competitive between dealers.

Bass pro shop is right down the road,,if it was not for MAP I would not be able to compete agains them in any way other than selling NICHE items....which I do anyway.

So the demand would regulate these scopes into the 700, then the 400 then the 200 then the 75 bucks and eventually drop into OFFICIAL low quality status be sold to walmart as the niche demand dropped and big box store discount price would regulate the supply demand factor....!

The MAP agreement is the onlything keeping these scopes from hitting walmart shelves with a $50 dollar price tag!!!!

that is all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I plan on going to their both at SHOT SHOW and do another review.
grin.gif

Mike @ CST </div></div>

Please do! And then drop it while you're at it...

I think we should all call Carol, the office manager...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USACS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Is Beryllium the liquid metal that they injected into Wolverine in X-men?</div></div>
No, that was Adamantium. Beryllium was used to make the liquid metal that comprised the T1000 cybernetic killing machine that went after John Connor in the 90's.
CounterSniper uses Bertryllium, which is a special derivative of Beryllium that they obtained from top secret metallurgical engineering. They combined the beryllium with gypsy tears and anal leakage from unicorns and it created the coating that makes the CounterSniper the ideal scope for government contracts.</div></div> Don't forget the bonding material that the whole process revolves around....manurium. (a top secret double ought material discovered in area 51 near the crash site)

Anything with the words "Counter Sniper" in it or on it is automatically considered junk, phony, shit IMHO. Pisses me off even hearing that phrase.

hah, that CS I just bought is probably way better, since it's what our snipers use".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anvil8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything with the words "Counter Sniper" in it or on it is automatically considered junk, phony, shit IMHO. Pisses me off even hearing that phrase.</div></div>

I agree 100%. Nothing real would have something that retarded on the package unless the target consumer were the countless amount of pudding brained slobs that buy things on the Home Shopping Network or something like that found on one of those infomercials.

Pure marketing. A scuba divng gear manufacturer, Zeagle, attached a "RANGER" tab to one of their high end buoyancy compensators . . . . sold the crap out of them because all the macho type new scuba divers associated it with the United States Army Rangers.

They even advertised it as their "RANGER" model. But, on their behalf, I must say that the manufacturer never made any claims that it was associated in any way with the military.

Those associations were made in the brains of the consumers.

As uninformed as I am, I appreciate the efforts of the original post. Thanks Deadly0311, am damn sorry I missed the rest, would someone explain what a TROLL ATTACK is?

A PM will work, thanks.

Guys; this is the funniest thread I have ever read. My sides ache from laughing so hard. Hilarious stuff.

I do have to respond to the Zeagle remark however. I own a Zeagle BC, similar to the Ranger, and it is a high quality product, made in the U.S.A.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pure marketing. A scuba divng gear manufacturer, Zeagle, attached a "RANGER" tab to one of their high end buoyancy compensators . . . . sold the crap out of them because all the macho type new scuba divers associated it with the United States Army Rangers.

They even advertised it as their "RANGER" model. But, on their behalf, I must say that the manufacturer never made any claims that it was associated in any way with the military.

Those associations were made in the brains of the consumers. </div></div>

And if someone were to put SEAL on their club (yes it is used to club baby seals) is that a “reasonable” use of a known moniker?

This is like when Disney wanted to trademark SEAL Team 6 after a certain event in May

I read...and laughed...through this thread a few months ago and something happened today that made me think of it. Long story short some friends from out of town brought a few of their friends to a day of screwing around at the huntin shack. One of them happened to have...you guessed it...a CS scope!! Somebody here said the guys at CS are laughing all the way to the bank, and he's right. I asked this guy very nicely (since I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I was an ass) "Why the bleep did you buy that retarded piece of bleep?" His response, "Well, <span style="font-weight: bold">THE AD SAID</span> it's what special forces use, and they only use the best gear!"

So i figured, hey, that was wrong of me to ask that, you can't knock something till you tried it. So I use his rifle (whole nother story of tacticool marketing) and long story short...you guys know where I'm going with this haha You've gotta be nuttier than squirrel poop to shell out that much money for one of these things WITHOUT doing the 8 minutes of research required to find out what they really are.

But, that's why they say hindsight is a wonderful thing. I know, cause I've been that idiot. I have a (un-named) $200 tacticool scope in my garage that I can't/won't give away because I was too stupid/naive to do my research. (This was before I discovered the wonderful world of the hide) Google is your friend, CS scopes are not
wink.gif
haha

I wasnt going to discuss my last run in with a CS guy but since you went ahead and bumped this, I'll do it lol

Last day out at the 1000yd line a guy came walking up all decked out in camo with a shirt that was too tight, tight fitted bandana, and an ego to boot. He sat up next to my 338 and began to tell his shooting friend (thinking I cant hear him) how the 338 Lapua is a good entry level long range gun....It doesnt stop here. He then whips out his 700 in 300 WM and starts telling his friend that his 300 WM has better ballistics than the 338 ESPECIALLY at 1000yd. I know they arent THAT far off, but this was outrageous. Sitting on top of his oh so cool 700 was a CS scope. I got done shooting my 5 shot string then got up from the bench, looked at his gun and said oh, nice looking gun. I knew this would get him started lol. He started telling me how great the 700 is(It was bone stock whavever model comes in 300 WM with the cheapo stock) and how he owns a tactical gun store and the CS scopes are his big hit in the store. I said yeah, I was debating on those or a NF NXS. He said yeah the NXS is nice but hed take the CS any day bc of the reticle design.

It took everything to hold back my laughter and politely agreed that it is a nice reticle. At this point the range was cold so when it went back to hot, He started shooting all over the fuckin place at the 1000yd berm with his friend calling the shots WAY low or WAY left, etc... Shoulda just said WAY SHITTY. Once he realized I was hitting the 8" gong consistently he looked over and asked what ammo I was using. I told him Snipedogg Tactical. He just looked at me and said oh never heard of it. At this point I had to act like I was reaching in my bag for something because I finally couldn't hold back the laughter.

I left shortly after so I didn't get much more interaction with the retarded creature but it sure was fun while it lasted.

Long post, funny story, and evidence that marketing does wonders for shitty products.

Cats outta the bag now, I hear that SnipeDogg Tactical shit is the bomb. Hahaha, good story. What a damn idiot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cats outta the bag now, I hear that SnipeDogg Tactical shit is the bomb. Hahaha, good story. What a damn idiot. </div></div>

Lmao! Yeah I wonder if he went home and googled it or something. I'm sure Ill run into him again eventually.

I'll update if needed
laugh.gif

Hahahaa, just realized that he's going to Google Snipedogg so he can get some good shit to prove his rifle is better and it will lead him here...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snipedogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Last day out at the 1000yd line a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">guy came walking up all decked out in camo with a shirt that was too tight</span></span>, tight fitted bandana, and an ego to boot. He sat up next to my 338 and began to tell his shooting friend (thinking I cant hear him) how the 338 Lapua is a good entry level long range gun....It doesnt stop here. He then whips out his 700 in 300 WM <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">and starts telling his friend that his 300 WM has better ballistics than the 338 ESPECIALLY at 1000yd</span></span>. I know they arent THAT far off, but this was outrageous. Sitting on top of his oh so cool 700 was a CS scope. I got done shooting my 5 shot string then got up from the bench, looked at his gun and said oh, nice looking gun. I knew this would get him started lol. He started telling me how great the 700 is(It was bone stock whavever model comes in 300 WM with the cheapo stock) <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">and how he owns a tactical gun store and the CS scopes are his big hit in the store</span></span>. I said yeah, I was debating on those or a NF NXS. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">He said yeah the NXS is nice but hed take the CS any day</span></span> bc of the reticle design.

It took everything to hold back my laughter and politely agreed that it is a nice reticle. At this point the range was cold so when it went back to hot, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">He started shooting all over the fuckin place</span></span> at the 1000yd berm with his friend calling the shots WAY low or WAY left, etc... Shoulda just said WAY SHITTY. Once he realized <span style="font-weight: bold">I was hitting the 8" gong consistently he looked over and asked what ammo I was using. I told him Snipedogg Tactical</span>. He just looked at me and said oh never heard of it. At this point I had to act like I was reaching in my bag for something because I finally couldn't hold back the laughter.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">I left shortly after so I didn't get much more interaction with the retarded creature but it sure was fun while it lasted</span></span>.

Long post, funny story, and evidence that marketing does wonders for shitty products. </div></div>

He is going to feel pretty damn cool, like a celebrity almost.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Here, let me help him find this thread</span></span>:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Problems with my Countersniper

How to use the Countersniper reticle to 1 mile and beyond

Snipedogg tactical ammo

Smedium Multicam t-shirt sale

Art of the Tactical Bandana

Which bicep tattoo, barb wire or tribal

Big silver chains and bracelets

Tactical gear for the indoor range man</span>
</span>

With all these key words he can't miss it.

hahaha! Snipedogg Tactical! That's rich!

Some of these CS scopes are seriously over $7,000 bucks & they're made in China? What the hell man... how dumb can you be?

I'd never even heard of them until I saw this thread! lol!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anti-Materiel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha! Snipedogg Tactical! That's rich!

Some of these CS scopes are seriously over $7,000 bucks & they're made in China? What the hell man... how dumb can you be?

I'd never even heard of them until I saw this thread! lol! </div></div>

7k? Seriously? For that kind of change it better apply a ballistic solution, range, and light up the target with therms.

Seriously, 7k! It's for their "Titanium" series. Ooo, Aww... Same scope, just with a tube made out of...you guessed it, titanium. Now I know titanium is expensive and the machining process is different, but I highly doubt it costs 6k more than their aluminum tube. Once again its marketing, slap a fancy word on something and people will pay more.

I sent them an email also asking about their counter sniper.
Amazing. Might sell my PH to get one of these bad boys

i must cry laughing this thread is still going ! what the moo? ok cs is crap ..junk !

It is hard to inform others in a nice manner that they got ripped off especially when they have no stinkin clue what they are doing!

I was at the range last week, these fella's had 2 Barretts a .50 M82 and a .338 98B. The .50 had a NF on it but the .338 had a counter sniper on it and they could not get it sighted in even after tons of ammo. my son counted 93 .50 emptys and who knows how many .338's. they obviously had more money than brains.

Best laugh I have had this month. Buyer beware. How long does it take to search it out 20 minutes tops on google? What rifle would you guys put CS on?

1.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was at the range last week, these fella's had 2 Barretts a .50 M82 and a .338 98B. The .50 had a NF on it but the .338 had a counter sniper on it and they could not get it sighted in even after tons of ammo. my son counted 93 .50 emptys and who knows how many .338's. they obviously had more money than brains. </div></div>

DAMN! That's a lot of money in spent ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was at the range last week, these fella's had 2 Barretts a .50 M82 and a .338 98B. The .50 had a NF on it but the .338 had a counter sniper on it and they could not get it sighted in even after tons of ammo. my son counted 93 .50 emptys and who knows how many .338's. they obviously had more money than brains. </div></div>

DAMN! That's a lot of money in spent ammo. </div></div>WOW what a understatement ,its still alive like cs in my eyes burning from laughing ..fools part with hard earned money so easy = a con job.now can we all say china is doing us so well across the broad like CS etc!

To believe a while ago i considered buying one of these, but after finding one at my local gun store and realizing how CHEAP it is, I decided to go with a Millett, still chinese but much better quality. I wouldnt spend $5 on a CS scope, they couldnt pay me enough to use one.

What an awesome thread. I had never heard of CS, sounds like I'm glad I hadn't.

I almost fell for the countersniper BS. when I first joined this site one of my first posts was on the countersniper. If you bielive there bull you might drink the Kool-Aid.
Anyway I listened to what was said about them and passed on buying one. Bought a Nightforce instead..... great choice!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I almost fell for the countersniper BS. when I first joined this site one of my first posts was on the countersniper. If you bielive there bull you might drink the Kool-Aid.
Anyway I listened to what was said about them and passed on buying one. Bought a Nightforce instead..... great choice!!!!! </div></div>

To be fair, any scope that costs more than $100 dollars is a great choice over this thing, I'm not even sure if this thing can hold up to the recoil on my .22 rifle. The sad part is that there are people who actually bought this rifle and defend it:

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=49821

As soon as the person claiming the Counter Sniper is a good scope said that Sniper's Hide has no good shooters and he can take anyone here on with his M1A anyday, he lost all credibility in my eyes.

Beating a dead horse, I know, but cs made another appearance. A friend of a friend brought a .50 upper conversion to the range. Mounted on top was a cs. It had not been sighted in yet, so we proceeded to sight it in. We never got it sighted, but after bout 15 rounds it was destroyed. You couldn't distinguish anything through the glass. Also, the zoom was completely locked up.

It's economic "natural selection."

OMG, In doing some scope research for a scope on my new 5r I came across this scope. I'm glad I searched this on here, I can't stop laughing.

damn its still alive ....run away damn thing will not die but the scope did...shoot it fast!!