• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coup De Grâce, New Action from American Rifle Company, $899 WOW!

What was your order date and time at ARC? I'm wondering if they're even through shipping the first days worth of orders...
I tried when the system was glitching then could try til night so mine was9pm pacific, no order info.

What was your order date and time at ARC? I'm wondering if they're even through shipping the first days worth of orders...
I ordered 2 on the first day, 12 minutes part… I received the 1st one, 12:42:52, haven’t received any info in regards to the 2nd one, 02/08/2023 12:54:54,… both same exact specs

Reactions: PRSDietitian
Yea they are only a few hours into the orders innthe first day so far lol.

I wonder just how many they have sold at this point?!?!??

Ive got about 100 rounds through mine at this point, and it continues to be fuckin badass!
I’ve got about 60-65 through it or so… love cycling it. Feeds like butter and fast cycling.

Did a round of Thorro clean after about 50 rounds, then loaded 10 foulers. These were the last 4 of the foulers shot at 100. Just picked an arbitrary load of 41.0 gr H4350, 140 eldm, at .025” off lands, no tuning done yet. I think there’s promise. Barrel was done by @FisherT&C and machining was excellent. Jacked about this build so far.

7E7C7D28-3A43-4497-AB71-528DEDFEFA22.jpeg

I’ve got about 60-65 through it or so… love cycling it. Feeds like butter and fast cycling.

Did a round of Thorro clean after about 50 rounds, then loaded 10 foulers. These were the last 4 of the foulers shot at 100. Just picked an arbitrary load of 41.0 gr H4350, 140 eldm, at .025” off lands, no tuning done yet. I think there’s promise. Barrel was done by @FisherT&C and machining was excellent. Jacked about this build so far.

View attachment 8142135
Thats my go to load for the 6.5. I wouldn’t even tune it, just run it.

I’ve got everything in hand but a trigger and the action itself. Anybody know of a trigger tech sale coming up or currently?

I’ve got everything in hand but a trigger and the action itself. Anybody know of a trigger tech sale coming up or currently?

$270, then use one of the 87 10% off coupons floating around.

Another question for those of you who have received your CDG... What's the trigger pin to cocking piece distance?

For those of us planning on running Bix n Andy triggers it would be helpful to know so we can have the correct height sear on hand. I have medium and low sears on hand; my Archimedes needed the low sears, not sure what the CDG will work best with.

Another question for those of you who have received your CDG... What's the trigger pin to cocking piece distance?

For those of us planning on running Bix n Andy triggers it would be helpful to know so we can have the correct height sear on hand. I have medium and low sears on hand; my Archimedes needed the low sears, not sure what the CDG will work best with.
I dont recall the numbers when I measured mine, but medium was the correct, and my tacsport (non-pro) works great.

I dont recall the numbers when I measured mine, but medium was the correct, and my tacsport (non-pro) works great.

Good info, thanks. Looks like I'll be covered with what I have already. I just didn't want to find out it needs a high sear once my action arrives and I'm all antsy to assemble it.

Last edited:
Anyone try a br based cartridge yet?Im having a 22 BRA barrel done and won’t be testing it for about a month

Anyone try a br based cartridge yet?Im having a 22 BRA barrel done and won’t be testing it for about a month
I’m spinning up a 22 Dasher but I’m still waiting for my action so I don’t know if it works yet or not

Guys run dasher/br/bra on an ai with hrd aw mag kits all day long. I'd expect no problems. I'm getting a 28" 1.250 straight 6bra cut for one my CDG, have the action, but the barrel is still a few weeks out.

Reactions: browning442
Guys run dasher/br/bra on an ai with hrd aw mag kits all day long. I'd expect no problems. I'm getting a 28" 1.250 straight 6bra cut for one my CDG, have the action, but the barrel is still a few weeks out.
Mine will be a 28" Bartlein 1.25" straight 6BR. Have the barrel, waiting on the action.

Barrel is out for delivery today. Might be cutting it close with the PVA Proof contour and the scope. That's the one thing I failed to do was measure how close that scope is gonna get.
20230516_160136.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pingunit
HOT TAKE:The ARC CDG is a modern Lee Enfield. Both have detachable box mags, ability to cock on close, smooth af actions and the ability to load rounds from the top into the magazine.
That's a bold ass statement! Although I have a specimen by which to compare I doubt there are many who do! LOL

HOT TAKE:The ARC CDG is a modern Lee Enfield. Both have detachable box mags, ability to cock on close, smooth af actions and the ability to load rounds from the top into the magazine.

The ARC CDG cocks when closing the bolt like a Lee Enfield?

I must have missed this.

-Stan

Last edited:
The ARC CDG cocks when closing the bolt like a Lee Enfield?

I must have missed this.

-Stan

Depends on how you adjust the trigger hangar.
It's designed to be 100% cock on open for maximum smoothness when closing the bolt, but you can adjust the trigger hangar for a little bit of undercocking or overcocking on close.

Reactions: Awag1000
I think my understanding of "cock on open" like a Mauser and "cock on close" like an Enfield are different than the same phrases being discussed in the context of the CDG.

-Stan

Reactions: Ichi