• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covid and Misinformation

CypressJeff

Private
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2010
I see some of the most ridiculous post regarding Covid and misinformation is never a good thing, especially when it comes to health. I am Pro Choice as it should be up to you as to whether you get the shot or not as you will be the bearer of the circumstances of the decision whether good or bad. Fact is, Covid will be around for quite some times with plenty different mutations.

Honest question. Why would one NOT want to take the vaccine?

Reactions: PDXGS
I've got three twats that are either too scared or too stupid to answer. Anyone else?

Repost
EaL6WOpk.jpeg

In 4 years I may be the biggest promoter of this vaccine.

But right now....

1% chance of Covid killing me based on age and health.

1% chance of a vax reaction but......we don't know how that will perform over time.

I'll stick with my 1% chance rather than increase my chances of a bad outcome by 100% (see what I did there....that's our news media).

And besides...

The govt has flip flopped on policy and is using a proven liar to shill this shit.

Serious question.......

Would you let Bernie Madoff handle your retirement if he was alive?

Why do you go to healthcares version of Bernie Madoff to stay healthy?

Last edited:
Honest question. Why would one NOT want to take the vaccine?
  • no reason needed, this is America, we dont need a reason to do or not do anything that doesnt effect someone else.
  • religious reasons
  • medical reasons, some people cannot take vaccines, some people are pregnant and dont want to harm the child.
  • not everyone has a NEED to take the vax...data has generally shown that if you are <60 and healthy, you arent going to die from Covid.
  • someone might have already had covid and have natural antibodies for it.
  • people might not trust a vaccine that was rushed to market with no long term testing done to it.
  • "my body my choice"

why is no one asking this every fall about people who refuse to get the Flu vax?

what is so special about covid that EVERYONE needs to get vaxxed for it?

if you are concerned about Covid, get vaxxed.....and once you are vaxxed, why do you personally care what anyone else does or doesnt do?

I got to the 5th one and that's a 5th grade argument. It's a new Virus. NEW. No Info.. New Techniques. New medications. New treatments. Does ANYONE really think things would be correct on the first time around? Give me a break.....
well consider Faucci was funding the lab that created the Covid19 virus.....you would think he would have a little bit better understanding of how it worked.

I got to the 5th one and that's a 5th grade argument. It's a new Virus. NEW. No Info.. New Techniques. New medications. New treatments. Does ANYONE really think things would be correct on the first time around? Give me a break.....

Yet you trust a vaccine that has not been around long enough to see its effects on a new fetus.

Because I don't trust big pharma and the government. Also, why do we need a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate?
Thanks, JMGlasgow. I don't trust them either nor do I trust the media. What I do trust is what I see with my own eyes. The original Covid had a 1% death rate but who knows about new mutations. Delta is harder on kids and younger people than the original so those numbers are not out yet. Thankfully, treatments have evolved and clinicians are figuring this thing out. They are becoming more and more efficient with treatment every single day.

I know quite a few people who are post covid. Some are fine and some are messed up in different ways. I know several people who have had Covid twice, mostly healthcare workers. What we don't know are the long term effect of Covid after a person catches it 3, 4, 5, 6 times. Here is some info from Johns Hopkins regarding lung tissue damage and remember that covid damages more than the lungs.

Covid will be around for quite some time and after several rounds of It I'm betting one's lungs will be pretty jacked up and whoever makes it to the point where the lungs are scarred over several times, it's too late for a vaccine. You are done.

From Johns Hopkins.................................

Is COVID-19 lung damage reversible?

After a serious case of COVID-19, a patient’s lungs can recover, but not overnight. “Recovery from lung damage takes time,” Galiatsatos says. “There’s the initial injury to the lungs, followed by scarring. Over time, the tissue heals, but it can take three months to a year or more for a person’s lung function to return to pre-COVID-19 levels.
“Lung healing in of itself can produce symptoms,” Galiatsatos says. “It is similar to a leg bone breaking, needing a cast for months, and having the cast come off. No one would expect to begin to run right away with the newly-healed leg bone. As the leg strengthens and muscle re-grows, patients will experience discomfort from this healing. This is what our lungs go through, too!”

Reactions: trdjohn and PDXGS
well consider Faucci was funding the lab that created the Covid19 virus.....you would think he would have a little bit better understanding of how it worked.

It's crappy but this should not be a point in deciding whether to take the vaccine or not. I don't like Faucci. He needs to go.

Reactions: diverdon
CatpissJeff,

You have been given a sound beat down without offering us wisdom to get me to run down to CVS with complete assurance of the safety and efficacy of what is shown to be a vaccine not without harm and incapable of stopping Covid.

It sucks so bad as a vaccine CDC has redefined vaccine.

I would go in peace before the heavy hitters chime in.

Two years with a virus and its "NEW." Ohh brand new scary scary scary, that is some March 2020 level scare mongering bullshit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Guess what Chief, the vaccine is "NEW" also. Newer than the disease supposedly.

Your lungs can heal from damage done by pneumonia. you can end up with asthma for the rest of your life. Just like with other upper respiratory infections. For best outcomes treat early. See also Ivermectin thread.

Reactions: Aries256
It's crappy but this should not be a point in deciding whether to take the vaccine or not. I don't like Faucci. He needs to go.
yeah....but the thing is....you dont get to decide which factors a person uses in their choices to or not to get vaccinated.

the question is....

if you are vaccinated.....why do you care whether anyone else is?

everyone that wants to be vaccinated already is....and anyone that isnt vaccinated knowingly accepts any risks...so why do you care?

Thanks, JMGlasgow. I don't trust them either nor do I trust the media. What I do trust is what I see with my own eyes. The original Covid had a 1% death rate but who knows about new mutations. Delta is harder on kids and younger people than the original so those numbers are not out yet. Thankfully, treatments have evolved and clinicians are figuring this thing out. They are becoming more and more efficient with treatment every single day.

I know quite a few people who are post covid. Some are fine and some are messed up in different ways. I know several people who have had Covid twice, mostly healthcare workers. What we don't know are the long term effect of Covid after a person catches it 3, 4, 5, 6 times. Here is some info from Johns Hopkins regarding lung tissue damage and remember that covid damages more than the lungs.

Covid will be around for quite some time and after several rounds of It I'm betting one's lungs will be pretty jacked up and whoever makes it to the point where the lungs are scarred over several times, it's too late for a vaccine. You are done.

From Johns Hopkins.................................

Is COVID-19 lung damage reversible?

After a serious case of COVID-19, a patient’s lungs can recover, but not overnight. “Recovery from lung damage takes time,” Galiatsatos says. “There’s the initial injury to the lungs, followed by scarring. Over time, the tissue heals, but it can take three months to a year or more for a person’s lung function to return to pre-COVID-19 levels.
“Lung healing in of itself can produce symptoms,” Galiatsatos says. “It is similar to a leg bone breaking, needing a cast for months, and having the cast come off. No one would expect to begin to run right away with the newly-healed leg bone. As the leg strengthens and muscle re-grows, patients will experience discomfort from this healing. This is what our lungs go through, too!”

In paragraph 2 change every "covid" word to "vaccine" and read it to us.

In 4 years I may be the biggest promoter of this vaccine.

But right now....

1% chance of Covid killing me based on age and health.

1% chance of a vax reaction but......we don't know how that will perform over time.

I'll stick with my 1% chance rather than increase my chances of a bad outcome by 100% (see what I did there....that's our news media).

And besides...

The govt has flip flopped on policy and is using a proven liar to shill this shit.

Serious question.......

Would you let Bernie Madoff handle your retirement if he was alive?

Why do you go to healthcares version of Bernie Madoff to stay healthy?

Brother, I hope in 4 years all is good and you and everyone else here are healthy.

For the 1% vax reaction, More than 5.64 Billion doses of CV Vaccine have been administered over the globe. Those odds are not bad and really, if the reactions were that bad, politicians everywhere would be raising all kinds of hell. As far as I have seen, the negative vax reactions are temporary. Covid leaves long term effects. That 1% death rate is just.....people who died. Plenty more are effed up from it.

I get you on the Govt. I don't trust ANY of them, red or blue but that can't determine whether the vaccine is worth it or not.

For the Serious question:

Trust your primary physician and people with excessive amounts of education in Healthcare. Talk to them. Ask if their parents are vaccinated. Ask if they are vaccinated.

Yet you trust a vaccine that has not been around long enough to see its effects on a new fetus.
I took the vaccine very early and at the time, no I did not fully trust it however, being in healthcare, I am exposed constantly and the last thing I want to do is bring Covid to a patient who does not have it. It was the right thing to do.

More than 5.64 Billion doses of CV Vaccine have been administered over the globe. I trust the documented results. There's a good chance we will all get Covid at some point in time. The question is do you want Covid or the Vaccine.

Reactions: diverdon
Brother, I hope in 4 years all is good and you and everyone else here are healthy.

For the 1% vax reaction, More than 5.64 Billion doses of CV Vaccine have been administered over the globe. Those odds are not bad and really, if the reactions were that bad, politicians everywhere would be raising all kinds of hell. As far as I have seen, the negative vax reactions are temporary. Covid leaves long term effects. That 1% death rate is just.....people who died. Plenty more are effed up from it.

I get you on the Govt. I don't trust ANY of them, red or blue but that can't determine whether the vaccine is worth it or not.

For the Serious question:

Trust your primary physician and people with excessive amounts of education in Healthcare. Talk to them. Ask if their parents are vaccinated. Ask if they are vaccinated.

Holy shit my tax money at work.

Just move to the rounding us up and shooting us part.

I took the vaccine very early and at the time, no I did not fully trust it however, being in healthcare, I am exposed constantly and the last thing I want to do is bring Covid to a patient who does not have it. It was the right thing to do.

More than 5.64 Billion doses of CV Vaccine have been administered over the globe. I trust the documented results. There's a good chance we will all get Covid at some point in time. The question is do you want Covid or the Vaccine.
Now that we know the vaccine is not 100% effective, do you feel bad knowing you could have been an asymptotic carrier, or one with less severe symptoms. You had your vaccine, so you couldn’t pass it to them kinda mentality?

again, it doesnt effect you, so why do you care?

Holy shit my tax money at work.
Fj2339 - Uk() - Cjj2% - Kj32 - Tj2# - Hj22 - E&& - Fk3@ - Ejjs - Dk66 - Sk27$

Ek224 - Ak276 - Tmk4 - Mk^^ - Y**q - Tk21 - Ak55 - Innt - Nlkk5 - Tkk3%

Obviously by not taking the vaccine I have decided that I will take my chances with Covid.

Im not going raise my chance of harm by a whopping 100%.

OP,

My wife has worked on the covid floor at the hospital since the beginning. Don't fucking tell me about seeing shit with my own eyes or hearing about it literally every god damned day when she comes home and she's now working four or five 12 hour shifts. She only sees the worst cases, and a majority of the people in the hospital for it are fat, smokers or vape, diabetic and not taking care of themselves, or have other medical issues complicating treating the virus. Those same people would probably die of a severe flu. She worked in a nursing home where 50% of the residents died from the flu in 1 season. But somehow influenza has vanished and now only people die of covid.

I'm not vaccinated, and she completely understands and supports my position. She had covid and I sat next to her for 10 days in quarantine, slept in the same bed, breathed the same air and never once had it.

There was a time when kids were all put together to pass around chicken pox and get it over with, I experienced it. Now that is considered child endangerment.

Because bidet said I have to. Not my pres., so, reason enough. Mac;)

I hear lots of this. That really does not make sense to me. I'm not a Biden fan however, I could give two shits what he thinks or wants. Why would he want everyone to take the vaccine? Is he trying to hurt everyone with it? 379 Million doses of the CV Vaccine have been given to Americans with 178 Million being fully vaccinated. If he were trying to hurt everyone then, America as it stands would be over as it takes good warm bodies and work ethic to keep the mothership running and standing tall. The economy would fail. 54.2% of the whole American population is Vaccinated.......If anything nefarious is going on with the Vaccine, America will be Crippled and the game is definitely over.

What's the frequency Kenneth?
should be the pre-arrainged decode 7-22f

Dkk3 - Annf3% - N3jj32 - Ckk55& - E()nn - Mk33& - Okj3% - Nk33 - K455$ - Ekk2* - Yjjs - Dk21 - Akk5 - Nj77 - Ckk376 - Ekk3

Now that we know the vaccine is not 100% effective, do you feel bad knowing you could have been an asymptotic carrier, or one with less severe symptoms. You had your vaccine, so you couldn’t pass it to them kinda mentality?

You know when I jerk off and Imagine Catpiss' mom.....thats like an actual sexual assault.

Just like vaccinated peeps protecting others from Covid.

I hear lots of this. That really does not make sense to me. I'm not a Biden fan however, I could give two shits what he thinks or wants. Why would he want everyone to take the vaccine? Is he trying to hurt everyone with it? 379 Million doses of the CV Vaccine have been given to Americans with 178 Million being fully vaccinated. If he were trying to hurt everyone then, America as it stands would be over as it takes good warm bodies and work ethic to keep the mothership running and standing tall. The economy would fail. 54.2% of the whole American population is Vaccinated.......If anything nefarious is going on with the Vaccine, America will be Crippled and the game is definitely over.

This has to be an AI Bot.

I feel less threatened by AI now.

4fd6b288e420f400d8633d40a4b9ad98.gif

.....what year do you think you are living in?......what country do you think you are living in?.....

......you think politicians give a fuck about you?.....
I think politicians give a fuck about making money and gaining power. If 54.2% of the American Population is Gimped due to taking a Vaccine, they will have neither money nor power. In all honesty. Look at the Current hospital stats. 85% of the hospital population are Vaccinated and 15 % are vaccinated. That 15 % are mostly the elderly and people with with already poor health. If there were anything sinister going on, Democrats would be saying "Don't get that vaccine, you don't need it".

Instead, they are saying "Get the vaccine". People automatically gain a defensive stance and refused the vaccine.......and overlook the fact that 85% of people hospitalized are Un-vaccinated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

I've had covid and would get it again before I took the clot shot.
Honest question, why would I take it? It does not prevent infection, spread, nor symptoms (including death); so what is it good for?

There was a time when kids were all put together to pass around chicken pox and get it over with, I experienced it. Now that is considered child endangerment.

And then once you had it and recovered, if you were one of the older children, you were put to work playing nurse to the next group that got it some time later, and you didn't have to worry about getting it again. BTDT

Reactions: 10ring'r
OP,

My wife has worked on the covid floor at the hospital since the beginning. Don't fucking tell me about seeing shit with my own eyes or hearing about it literally every god damned day when she comes home and she's now working four or five 12 hour shifts. She only sees the worst cases, and a majority of the people in the hospital for it are fat, smokers or vape, diabetic and not taking care of themselves, or have other medical issues complicating treating the virus. Those same people would probably die of a severe flu. She worked in a nursing home where 50% of the residents died from the flu in 1 season. But somehow influenza has vanished and now only people die of covid.

I'm not vaccinated, and she completely understands and supports my position. She had covid and I sat next to her for 10 days in quarantine, slept in the same bed, breathed the same air and never once had it.

Delta is more aggressive towards children and young people. Who knows what the next 5, 10, 15 mutations will be like. You are using old data to make decisions. I'm here highlighting the now and future. True, Covid is oddly selective at times.

The Flue is passed around similarly to the way Covid is passed around therefore it's expected that the Flu caseload will be reduced.

Chicken Pox is "One and Done" if you don't take into consideration Shingles. As long as you don't have direct contact with Shingles, they are not contageious so........That's a totally different scenario.