• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covid and Misinformation

Do you let your wife get railed by other guys while you watch.....

Stopped at page 2.
Dude doesn’t back anything up.

Just hiopinion and what “ he saw”.

No links linked test. No explanation as to why it has little to no impact in third world counties ect. It’s endless.

When presented with facts, links and finding he dismisses them as b going out of date.

Promotes and experimental vaccines that bypassed testing, is lied about ect. All while having zero assurance it will have any impact to withstand future variants.

Nice snow job though.

Lol…

just said it reeks of corruption yet takes part in it.

I see some of the most ridiculous post regarding Covid and misinformation is never a good thing, especially when it comes to health. I am Pro Choice as it should be up to you as to whether you get the shot or not as you will be the bearer of the circumstances of the decision whether good or bad. Fact is, Covid will be around for quite some times with plenty different mutations.

Honest question. Why would one NOT want to take the vaccine?
Because I don't trust the gov or the media or big pharma.

Reactions: NCHillbilly
What truly amazes me, is how all of these pro-jab folks get their knickers in a twist at those of us that won't take the vaxacution. If you believe in the vax, it shouldn't matter whether I've been stuck. Truth is, you realized, after the fact, that you were lied to, and were gullible enough to take it, then realized that big pharma, big media, big tech, and big govt were fudging the numbers of adverse reactions and deaths. Hell, they quit testing that shit on animals because the animals kept dying.

When it comes to risk vs reward, nobody has come up with a good reason for me to take it. I'm guessing I'm not alone, otherwise, the fuhrer wouldn't have given that over-the-top- bullshit presser the other day. Take a good ,long look at Australia. They've lost their fucking minds down there. Do you truly believe this is all over a strain of the Flu? The only reason it hasn't gotten worse here is because of our Bill of Rights. I truly believe the Aussies would be in a whole different place had they not allowed themselves to be dis-armed.

Reactions: Loner and Mwalex
519E920B-560B-4357-BEC6-6746E181097D.jpeg

Brother, I hope in 4 years all is good and you and everyone else here are healthy.

For the 1% vax reaction, More than 5.64 Billion doses of CV Vaccine have been administered over the globe. Those odds are not bad and really, if the reactions were that bad, politicians everywhere would be raising all kinds of hell. As far as I have seen, the negative vax reactions are temporary. Covid leaves long term effects. That 1% death rate is just.....people who died. Plenty more are effed up from it.

I get you on the Govt. I don't trust ANY of them, red or blue but that can't determine whether the vaccine is worth it or not.

For the Serious question:

Trust your primary physician and people with excessive amounts of education in Healthcare. Talk to them. Ask if their parents are vaccinated. Ask if they are vaccinated.
Death is temporary?

@CypressJeff

Dude. Sorry these jerks are ganging up on you and pointing out the obvious.
i work in healthcare too.

Funny part is, I am a free thinker.
Its not too hard to read a little bit and see who is making HUGE money and who is getting screwed.

Remember, statistics say what the people funding the study want them to say.

Not bad for a cross eyed, deaf guy working part time passing trays. 😉

Reactions: Loner
I got to the 5th one and that's a 5th grade argument. It's a new Virus. NEW. No Info.. New Techniques. New medications. New treatments. Does ANYONE really think things would be correct on the first time around? Give me a break.....
Yes, when I fuck up first time around I rarely get a second chance...and if I do have a second chance, I own my honest mistake and fix it.

I took the vaccine very early and at the time, no I did not fully trust it however, being in healthcare, I am exposed constantly and the last thing I want to do is bring Covid to a patient who does not have it. It was the right thing to do.

More than 5.64 Billion doses of CV Vaccine have been administered over the globe. I trust the documented results. There's a good chance we will all get Covid at some point in time. The question is do you want Covid or the Vaccine.
Considering the vaccinated can get and still spread it, you'll end up with both.

I hear lots of this. That really does not make sense to me. I'm not a Biden fan however, I could give two shits what he thinks or wants. Why would he want everyone to take the vaccine? Is he trying to hurt everyone with it? 379 Million doses of the CV Vaccine have been given to Americans with 178 Million being fully vaccinated. If he were trying to hurt everyone then, America as it stands would be over as it takes good warm bodies and work ethic to keep the mothership running and standing tall. The economy would fail. 54.2% of the whole American population is Vaccinated.......If anything nefarious is going on with the Vaccine, America will be Crippled and the game is definitely over.
Ah, the old "I don't like the guy but totally support his flawed arguments" defense

• Love
Antibodies from the infection do not last as long as those you get from the Vax. Fact. I know someone who was just short of dying from Covid, 7 months later absolutely no antibodies to be found.

Show me proven clinically based trials. I'm all open to learning new things.
Enjoy your endless series of boosters plus getting covid anyway

They are using rona and the jab to divide us.
Purely political at this point, nothing else.

Oh, and money, lotso money.......

I'll give you my .02 and then probably bow out.

From what I have seen, the vaccines are not monolithic. The Moderna vaccine appears to be twice as durable as the Pfizer, and I am not sure about the J&J. This is with regard to "delta" for transmission. IOW, you aren't seeing the level of pass through cases with Moderna. As far as moderating symptoms, they both appear to be rather good, at least from what I have seen reported in the US. Yes, reported and US are confounding factors, but in a 60% or so vaccinated population it isn't nothing to see 80-90% of severe cases come from the 40% group.

I have read conflicting reports on Ivermectin and Hcq treatments, and I am not enough of an expert to unpack the differences. One real issue is that, from ariel views of burial plots near the Ganges, it appears India might have had 10x the number of deaths they actually reported, so honestly I can't say. I would say that they are certainly safe medicines, and human medicines, but that I would go through a doctor to get them in order to make sure you are on the right track.

My honest opinion about the vaccine is that I actually like you guys, despite how you feel about me, and because of that, and my belief that the vaccines are helpful, particularly the Moderna, is that you guys should get them. But I don't think anybody should force you to do so. I also think people should get in shape, lose weight, get stronger and all of the other good things in life that are likely to have a greater impact on your lifespan than will covid. But those things too are your choice.

Oh God, This fuckstain again......

Is this still available?

I read page one and page 4.
As soon as I stepped in here good I could smell that smell. Ah the smell of Soup.
Been here 11 years and 89 posts...just decides to ask a Rona question that is literally all we've talked about in here for 18 months in ten fucking threads.
Why don't yall just start the show, and pour us deplorable retards a big ole bowl of Alphabits?

If you aint soup, im a fuckin astronaut.

Yall catching many with this ham handed shit?

If you want the answers your seeking then your going to have to answer some of our questions. It's called building trust.
So my first question for you is what bedtime stories do you read to Pedo Joe before you tuck him in at night .

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
A-7 pilot? Which service, may I ask?
Ah, the A-7 is nice but its in reference ro the F4u. Havent flown it yet but she is the dream plane. I have not served. Just a pilot who is an avid gun collector. Who found himself entering the long range world after picking up a No.4 T. The folks on here have some great knowledge.

Reactions: Baron23
ceo of the manufacturer of the poison has access to all the poison he wants but wants to wait for the sheeple to get before him. whats the rush aye?

I truly believe the Aussies would be in a whole different place had they not allowed themselves to be dis-armed.
You give the Aussies too much credit. They haven't been disarmed, they just don't have semi autos. While it isn't as efficient, would you give up if you still had guns, but it took you a couple seconds between shots to load another round? If anyone answers yes, we now know they never had any fight in them to begin with.

Reactions: Mwalex
Delta is more aggressive towards children and young people. Who knows what the next 5, 10, 15 mutations will be like. You are using old data to make decisions. I'm here highlighting the now and future. True, Covid is oddly selective at times.

The Flue is passed around similarly to the way Covid is passed around therefore it's expected that the Flu caseload will be reduced.

Chicken Pox is "One and Done" if you don't take into consideration Shingles. As long as you don't have direct contact with Shingles, they are not contageious so........That's a totally different scenario.
Honest question Jeff-
I have a coworker whose wife is in the medical field. She got covid initially- pretty bad off. Recovered, and was told she had to get the shot. 1st dose no problem, second, put her straight down. Worse than having the virus itself. She recently got the booster. Now, weeks later finds herself sicker than a dog and goes in for another test- sure thing, covid positive. I dropped by and talked with them through thier screen door and asked- "So is yours the delta variant then?" If I were to get covid, I'd be curious of which "flavor" I had. Original, delta, or spicy cheddar.
She proceeded to tell me there is no "delta" test. All tests are covid 19 positive or negative.
This brings me to my question. Everyone is getting off to the delta variants additional prowess and nastiness, but how the hell does anyone KNOW what variant they have with a generic test? If you've had covid or the shot and get it again is it just Assumed its delta? What if it's foxtrot, or echo variant? What if it's covid 19 yet again. I honestly want to know.
As for my coworkers wife, she said when she recovers she is done. Poor lady.

Reactions: Mwalex
I see some of the most ridiculous post regarding Covid and misinformation is never a good thing, especially when it comes to health. I am Pro Choice as it should be up to you as to whether you get the shot or not as you will be the bearer of the circumstances of the decision whether good or bad. Fact is, Covid will be around for quite some times with plenty different mutations.

Some people have seen family members suffer adverse reactions and being of the same genetic makeup they elected to abstain.

Why do you fucking care?

Reactions: BufordTJustice

Because the "vaccine" has killed tens of thousands of people. The Covid-19 vaccine has killed more people than all other vaccines combined killed in the previous decade. The powers that be lie about it and are dishonest in presenting information.

The virus is literally 99.98% non-fatal for people under 50 with no underlying health conditions. Focusing on people actually at risk would be a more intelligent strategy. At that rate it is dangerous but not out of hand dangerous for most Americans.

Why do you need a "Vaccine" when you can simply wear a dirty piece of T-shirt over your mouth and it will magically filter our the virus?

Why do you need a "vaccine" for a virus you cannot catch when you are dining, shopping or rioting and choose to remain more than 6 ft from other people?

Today 110,000 people watch Michigan play University of Washington in football, almost no one was wearing masks and no one got covid-19. If it does not infect college football fans, how can it get anyone else?

Lastly, Joe Biden said the vaccine was a poison when Trump lead the charge to develop it...................................................what scientifically changed?

Reactions: Mwalex and mtrmn
I am currently vaccinated with Moderna and getting over Covid for the second time thst I know about. I do not think I would have the same result without the vaccine. At 50, I have friends that are skinnier younger and healthier that are dead.

well consider Faucci was funding the lab that created the Covid19 virus.....you would think he would have a little bit better understanding of how it worked.
China pushed the release of the virus to quell the riots in Hong Kong (where they were singing the American National Anthem), before methods of control, and vaccines could be developed. That's basic germ warfare 101: have an effective bug, that just barely kills or heavily incapacitates the enemy, have a vaccine to protect your own army that actually works, and have an ability to make it disappear when invading the target region. The Chinese screwed the pooch, because, they got people to waste, and don't care if any other country is depopulated, or collapses, anyway. Better source of slaves, with no immunity, or backbone.

Anyone remember my posts on spotting nation state manipulation/campaigns/etc?

THIS user account completely trips every flag there is.

I am currently vaccinated with Moderna and getting over Covid for the second time thst I know about. I do not think I would have the same result without the vaccine. At 50, I have friends that are skinnier younger and healthier that are dead.
Louisiana Congressman Clay Higgins and his wife had C19, last year and just got over a second round of it. They were not vaccinated. I believe this virus has possibly been engineered so there is no natural immunity. That being said, about 3/4 of the folks I personally know who have had C19, lately, were previously vaccinated.
I also believe Biden's vax mandate was just a diversion to get people off of the Afghanistan debacle.

Last edited:
Reactions: FjallJager
Congratulations op you are the first person I have ever put on ignore on any forum ever. You really are a pos. Oh since you are too stupid to figure it out do not reply to this post as you are on ignore. Due to your ignorance.