• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covid and Misinformation

By causing your cells to produce millions of spike protein “shells” to illicit an immune response you are releasing into your body something that is a complete unknown in the long term. We know short term it can cause enlarging of the heart, blood clots and other deadly effects on some but the long term isn’t known at all because……drumroll

It’s only been around for months.

No long term effects can possibly be known.

Some research though is showing that:

The spike shells come off of the cells they initially attach to.

Has/can cross the blood-brain barrier.

Stacks up in ovaries (the lipids from the protein in testing with tritium to track it)

Blocks/clots capillaries.

mRNA has a lot of potential but programming the cells it attaches to to make the wrong proteins could and possibly has been disastrous.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History​

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

In addition, Pfizer has agreed to pay $1 billion to resolve allegations under the civil False Claims Act that the company illegally promoted four drugs – Bextra; Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug; Zyvox, an antibiotic; and Lyrica, an anti-epileptic drug – and caused false claims to be submitted to government health care programs for uses that were not medically accepted indications and therefore not covered by those programs.
The civil settlement also resolves allegations that Pfizer paid kickbacks to health care providers to induce them to prescribe these, as well as other, drugs. The federal share of the civil settlement is $668,514,830 and the state Medicaid share of the civil settlement is $331,485,170. This is the largest civil fraud settlement in history against a pharmaceutical company.

It has kept me from death. I have kidney/liver issues.
photo_2021-09-15_13-12-34.jpg

I am 100% confident that if the CDC and Govt told Americans that drinking your own piss once a day would eliminate your chances of getting cancer, over half the population would be drinking their own piss everyday......even if piss drinkers were still showing up with cancer.

Sure, wear a mask. Just came in from the garage sanding some antler. Was wearing a hospital level 3 mask, which is what every employee in the hospital where my wife works is supposed to wear. Looked like I had my nose in a pile of coke.

Sure, wear a mask. Just came in from the garage sanding some antler. Was wearing a hospital level 3 mask, which is what every employee in the hospital where my wife works is supposed to wear. Looked like I had my nose in a pile of coke.
Those are N98 with a fluid barrier incase a patient sneezes in your face or you cough. Use an N95 that fits well in the shop.

Reactions: weaselrunner
Here is the full story for those who can comprehend more than "works" or "doesn't work" platitudes.

• Haha
Reactions: coachtech
I blame the creation of this thread on the labor shortage in combination with the fact no one falls for the extended warranty calls anymore...

Last edited:
I see some of the most ridiculous post regarding Covid and misinformation is never a good thing, especially when it comes to health. I am Pro Choice as it should be up to you as to whether you get the shot or not as you will be the bearer of the circumstances of the decision whether good or bad. Fact is, Covid will be around for quite some times with plenty different mutations.

Honest question. Why would one NOT want to take the vaccine?
Explain to me why I should trust the government?

I was forced to get multiple "experimental vaccines" for Desert Storm including anthrax and botulism. It fucked me up enough I could not have children normally and ended up spending over $50k out of pocket on invitro and other procedures to have my sons.

It will be a cold day in hell before I allow myself and my family to become crash-test dummies for a bunch of leftists who ultimately want me dead

Thanks, JMGlasgow. I don't trust them either nor do I trust the media. What I do trust is what I see with my own eyes. The original Covid had a 1% death rate but who knows about new mutations. Delta is harder on kids and younger people than the original so those numbers are not out yet. Thankfully, treatments have evolved and clinicians are figuring this thing out. They are becoming more and more efficient with treatment every single day.

I know quite a few people who are post covid. Some are fine and some are messed up in different ways. I know several people who have had Covid twice, mostly healthcare workers. What we don't know are the long term effect of Covid after a person catches it 3, 4, 5, 6 times. Here is some info from Johns Hopkins regarding lung tissue damage and remember that covid damages more than the lungs.

Covid will be around for quite some time and after several rounds of It I'm betting one's lungs will be pretty jacked up and whoever makes it to the point where the lungs are scarred over several times, it's too late for a vaccine. You are done.

From Johns Hopkins.................................

Is COVID-19 lung damage reversible?

After a serious case of COVID-19, a patient’s lungs can recover, but not overnight. “Recovery from lung damage takes time,” Galiatsatos says. “There’s the initial injury to the lungs, followed by scarring. Over time, the tissue heals, but it can take three months to a year or more for a person’s lung function to return to pre-COVID-19 levels.
“Lung healing in of itself can produce symptoms,” Galiatsatos says. “It is similar to a leg bone breaking, needing a cast for months, and having the cast come off. No one would expect to begin to run right away with the newly-healed leg bone. As the leg strengthens and muscle re-grows, patients will experience discomfort from this healing. This is what our lungs go through, too!”
Psy-Jeff, you fucking moron. You are quoting John’s Hopkins ? Why don’t you post “Event 201”, which they sponsored, along with Gates. Quote a little “Falsie” while you are at it. Oh, he did pay the fucking Chicoms to develop his little COVID. Avail yourself of the paper trail of Fact. Perhaps it will alleviate your confusion, though that ain’t how the smart money bets fuck off troll. Seymour

Dr. Malone the inventor of MNRA technology believes this vaccine is a sham and dangerous. The patents for the vaccine have ties to Fauci and Gates. The patents for the Virus, yes the Virus! have connections to Fauci the NIH, and Gates, look this shit up for yourself. You can't have a patent on anything that's naturally occurring. Every animal tested in the clinical trials died! The list goes on and on. It's not about treating Covid anymore it's about domination and money. The greatest travesty is that this was planed, yes planned assholes!

Ivermectin is way more effective, why the fuck do we need a vaccine other than to control the population and make Pfizer and other Big Pharma companies rich. Wake the fuck up!

https://tv.gab.com/channel/starcrest/view/dr-ryan-cole-the-truth-613b2dbe1bc454dcc70872c5

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hx1ksGkSwOBR/

Last edited:
Incoming immigrants from Afghanistan were given ivermectin. That's how backwards this is.
actually, that is a protocol for migrants that plan to come, and they are given IMV days before they are scheduled to travel.
for the migrants fleeing kabul in a rush, they are probably not treated and so they could be bringing parasites.

Reactions: Sako man
actually, that is a protocol for migrants that plan to come, and they are given IMV days before they are scheduled to travel.
for the migrants fleeing kabul in a rush, they are probably not treated and so they could be bringing parasites.
Yeah but that's horse medication, and only for horses according to the MSM. Joe Rogan is now half horse according to "the science" We live in a clown world. Part of my point, they make it unavailable here yet if your an Afghani coming here you can get some. Yes I'm being hyperbolic but this is what it all amounts too.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Yeah but that's horse medication, and only for horses according to the MSM. Joe Rogan is now half horse according to "the science" We live in a clown world. Part of my point, they make it unavailable here yet if your an Afghani coming here you can get some. Yes I'm being hyperbolic but this is what it all amounts too.
If I'm half horse, can it be the dick?

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man

dont know why its showing to login, i copied the link and it works fine. nurse from here telling it how it is and what theyre doing inside hospitals

First: My body..my choice. Isn't that what's REALLY at question here? Cause liberals LOVE that shit.
2nd: What happened to ALL this outcry when the PACNW had SO many people with "anti-vax" thinking, causing their kids spreading Measles?? I mean that was a celebration in freedom of choice circa 2018.
Thirdly: I'm hoping I'm a walking super spreader. Lord knows I've got enough other shit in my system to prevent ( insert 3rd world disease). I might as well just be "that guy" that crashes the free world....just with no fan fare in the end.
Finally fourth: Can anyone explain why in some of the worst nations in the world their entire population hasn't been killed off yet??
Seems to me a VERY odd circumstance...or is it coincidence??

Support the 1A !!!

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
Explain to me why I should trust the government?

I was forced to get multiple "experimental vaccines" for Desert Storm including anthrax and botulism. It fucked me up enough I could not have children normally and ended up spending over $50k out of pocket on invitro and other procedures to have my sons.

It will be a cold day in hell before I allow myself and my family to become crash-test dummies for a bunch of leftists who ultimately want me dead

At a meeting co worker made a rational impassioned speech about he and his wife being in an in vitro program and he does not want the shot. If it's even a .001 chance of causing harm he doesn't want it. His in vitro doc is refusing an exemption.

:(

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History​

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing​

In addition, Pfizer has agreed to pay $1 billion to resolve allegations under the civil False Claims Act that the company illegally promoted four drugs – Bextra; Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug; Zyvox, an antibiotic; and Lyrica, an anti-epileptic drug – and caused false claims to be submitted to government health care programs for uses that were not medically accepted indications and therefore not covered by those programs. The civil settlement also resolves allegations that Pfizer paid kickbacks to health care providers to induce them to prescribe these, as well as other, drugs. The federal share of the civil settlement is $668,514,830 and the state Medicaid share of the civil settlement is $331,485,170. This is the largest civil fraud settlement in history against a pharmaceutical company.

But that's over a decade ago. I'm sure they learned their lesson.

We still have those fucking "15 days to slow the spread" signs up from April 2020, EIGHTEEN MONTHS of 15 days to slow the spread..........................................................complete proof of bullshit.

Out on the wall by my office is the official US Government mask poster, it says, WEAR A MASK TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR YOUR CO-WORKERS", not a fucking thing about a mask doing shit to protect you from shineola.

Everything pushed as facts by anyone even remotely associated or supporting a Democrat is 99.99999% lies and bullshit.

pfizer also had to recall all Chantix, because of carcinogens in it.

so if you used it to stop smoking so you wouldn't get cancer, you got fucked over again.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

This is ignorant and ignores every part of evolution. As a vector mutates, it becomes more contaigous and less deadly.
Quit jerking off to Fauci.

I bet there is a reason they used the phrase "more aggressive" and not more dangerous, or more deadly.
Exactly
A very well known path of airborne viruses.

H1N1 influenza A is very common and normally initiates sniffles and a mild cough.
It’s the cause of the 1918 pandemic.

Ignorance, emotion and the war against history is promoting socialstupidism.