• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID & pneumonia got me.

Reactions: theLBC and MJF
There is no such demonstration with ivermectin to date.

A pull quote from the article since @Frederick_77 cant be bothered to read anything that might cause his head to explode - "

Results

Treatment was discontinued on the third day, and patients were monitored every two days thereafter. By day six, 72% of those treated with ivermectin tested negative for the virus, vs. 50% of those who received the placebo. Meanwhile, just 13% of ivermectin patients were able to infect others after six days compared to 50% of the placebo group - nearly four times as many. "

Here's another study that was going so well it got stopped over ethical concerns. Uh huh.

Ivermectin pretty much destroyed the virus in Dehli india

Compare those results to the vaccine: https://thelibertydaily.com/covid-o...very-guest-and-staff-member-being-vaccinated/

The truth is being "fact checked" and censored. And the corporate narrative desired by those who have profits to make from the vaccine are promoted on all MSM outlets and on our forum stealthily by shills like @Frederick_77 No matter how much evidence they are presented with, you cant get through their cognitive dissonance. And they have no problem if people die from a treatable virus because giving them the cure would take money out of their pocket.

My beef with all of this is, these drugs are not concoctions previously unknown to medicine (like the vaccine haha). Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, etc are established medications for other conditions. Their side effects and risks are well known. Some doctors clearly seem to think they help with covid, such as those running the FLCCC. If you read their website, this isn't a "right wing" group. They are very pro-mask, but in a way that is much more logical than the communists (wear masks indoors, and if its prolonged exposure or tight quarters it better be an N95 or its not enough to prevent transmission, outdoors not necessary unless very congested area). What do these doctors have to gain by recommending inexpensive known drugs as possible treatments?

So that all being said, why does the FDA insist on telling everyone "DO NOT TAKE IVERMECTIN!!" Why not? "BECAUSE WE DIDNT SAY YOU COULD USE THIS FOR COVID YET!" wtf? In a pandemic situation such as this, wouldn't it make more sense to tell people something like this:

"Some doctors believe ivermectin may help treat Covid, but others disagree. There currently is not sufficient statistical proof to know if this treatment is actually effective. Do not take ivermectin unless recommended and administered by a doctor. Proper dosing of ivermectin is critical to avoid dangerous side effects."

The above statement is the unvarnished truth, which should be exactly what the FDA has to say about ANYTHING. Instead they insist the only treatment is a vaccine thats had the shit politicized out of it. All sorts of assholes stand to gain billions the more vaccines are given. FDA's unwillingness to acknowledge any sort of other therapeutic remedy causes many, like me, to distrust everything they say. Yet these are the people whose word we are supposed to take as though it came from the Lord himself on the safety of the vaccines? Sorry, fuck you.

Luckily enough for me whether it was wearing the mask and/or getting vaccinated, or just being healthy, I haven't got covid yet. But if I did Ivermetrin has less documentation as effective than I'm comfortable with relying on. To each his own. I don't think you should be forced to get vaccinated and I am not using worm medicine as an antiviral.

I can guarantee the mask did fuck all to prevent you from getting COVID-19.

I find it interesting that people are much more willing to take a novel and experimental medical treatment with a known ugly side effect profile, over a drug that's been in use for decades with a safer side effect profile.

There's little downside to Ivermectin, and there's been growing compelling evidence to show that if used properly, it's an effective treatment against COVID-19.

My beef with all of this is, these drugs are not concoctions previously unknown to medicine (like the vaccine haha). Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, etc are established medications for other conditions. Their side effects and risks are well known. Some doctors clearly seem to think they help with covid, such as those running the FLCCC. If you read their website, this isn't a "right wing" group. They are very pro-mask, but in a way that is much more logical than the communists (wear masks indoors, and if its prolonged exposure or tight quarters it better be an N95 or its not enough to prevent transmission, outdoors not necessary unless very congested area). What do these doctors have to gain by recommending inexpensive known drugs as possible treatments?

So that all being said, why does the FDA insist on telling everyone "DO NOT TAKE IVERMECTIN!!" Why not? "BECAUSE WE DIDNT SAY YOU COULD USE THIS FOR COVID YET!" wtf? In a pandemic situation such as this, wouldn't it make more sense to tell people something like this:

"Some doctors believe ivermectin may help treat Covid, but others disagree. There currently is not sufficient statistical proof to know if this treatment is actually effective. Do not take ivermectin unless recommended and administered by a doctor. Proper dosing of ivermectin is critical to avoid dangerous side effects."

The above statement is the unvarnished truth, which should be exactly what the FDA has to say about ANYTHING. Instead they insist the only treatment is a vaccine thats had the shit politicized out of it. All sorts of assholes stand to gain billions the more vaccines are given. FDA's unwillingness to acknowledge any sort of other therapeutic remedy causes many, like me, to distrust everything they say. Yet these are the people whose word we are supposed to take as though it came from the Lord himself on the safety of the vaccines? Sorry, fuck you.

It's all been political.

It started with the Trump administration and Azar, who pushed on the FDA hard to approve the vaccines. The leaked emails from the EMA (European Medicines Agency), showed that even they were worried with how quickly the FDA was moving to approve the vaccines, and the heavy political pressure that was the driver behind that.

Legally, the FDA couldn't authorize an EAU for the vaccines if a known treatment was available. If the FDA recognized that Ivermectin was effective in treating COVID-19, then the EAU is no longer valid. The biggest lobbyists in Washington are the pharmaceutical companies, it's obvious they have the ear of the government. Off-patent drugs are no bueno for the bottom line of this industry, and there's no doubt that they have a heavy influence in Washington.

From the beginning, it's all been politics, and it's all been about money and power. This isn't about "the science", saving lives or what's best for the common man.

Given you spent 27 hours in the hospital...would you get vaccinated if you could do it over again?

The wife spent six days in the hospital. Someone recently asked if she could turn back the clock would she get the vaccine. First time I've heard her say F*** No in decades.

For anyone who wants it, here's a list of Dr.s who will prescribe ivermectin.

I'm not giving medical advice. Do your own research, talk to your Dr. and make your own decision.
Animal ivermectin is OTC, should your dog be infected with COVID. I am not giving medical advice. Do your own research, talk to your doctor and make your own decision.

Reactions: lariat
The wife spent six days in the hospital. Someone recently asked if she could turn back the clock would she get the vaccine. First time I've heard her say F*** No in decades.

Good news for her, is that new studies are starting to show that natural immunity is superior to the immunity provided by these "vaccines".

A report out of Israel says that those vaccinated are ~7X more likely to become infected with COVID-19 then those that have natural immunity/have recovered from COVID-19.

Animal ivermectin is OTC, should your dog be infected with COVID. I am not giving medical advice. Do your own research, talk to your doctor and make your own decision.

From what I've read, it hasn't been studied enough to draw firm conclusions...so about the same as the vaccines.

Good news for her, is that new studies are starting to show that natural immunity is superior to the immunity provided by these "vaccines".

A report out of Israel says that those vaccinated are ~7X more likely to become infected with COVID-19 then those that have natural immunity/have recovered from COVID-19.

Pretty sure I gave it to her. Had what I thought was a moderate cold for several days and she came up positive about a week later. My 91 YO FIL with diabetes and a heart condition didn't survive. My 86 YO mom was tested positive in March and May. Never had a symptom.

Yes, that's true, I misspoke. Wearing the mask did nothing to prevent me from getting Covid. The high percentage of the other people around me wearing a mask kept me from being exposed to it.

Maybe, but not likely. Little high quality evidence to support mask wearing.

Pretty sure I gave it to her. Had what I thought was a moderate cold for several days and she came up positive about a week later. My 91 YO FIL with diabetes and a heart condition didn't survive. My 86 YO mom was tested positive in March and May. Never had a symptom.

Sorry to hear about the FIL.

Statistically, the odds were against him, unfortunately. This virus very much discriminates against the very elderly and very frail, sounds like the FIL checked both those boxes.

Reactions: EddieNFL

Statistically, the odds were against him, unfortunately. This virus very much discriminates against the very elderly and very frail, sounds like the FIL checked both those boxes.

I had told the wife before he fell ill she should call her brothers as I didn't expect him to survive the year, virus or not.

But it's not. I'm 60 and have diabetes, heart disease (5 way bypass), some say obese (BMI 33), and end stage kidney disease (now on the transplant list). You could say, I'm not in the best of health. My symptoms included everything listed for Covid except my sense of taste was changed instead of missing. A banana tasted like vomit and forget about a potato.

Other than that, I'd say I've had seasonal colds that kicked my butt more than Covid.

That's why I believe there has always been a couple of variants from the beginning.

Reactions: Mwalex and kthomas
I mean, beyond everyone taking their masks off because we thought the daily cases had dropped so low and the vaccine would finish it off before surges and hotspots started flaring up, a month later...

Lots of assumptions being made in there, with little to no "science" to back it up.

But it's not. I'm 60 and have diabetes, heart disease (5 way bypass), some say obese (BMI 33), and end stage kidney disease (now on the transplant list). You could say, I'm not in the best of health. My symptoms included everything listed for Covid except my sense of taste was changed instead of missing. A banana tasted like vomit and forget about a potato.

Other than that, I'd say I've had seasonal colds that kicked my butt more than Covid.

That's why I believe there has always been a couple of variants from the beginning.

Seems I recall reading (in the early days) there were several strains, two potentially deadly.

I agree. It's not a certainty that you will struggle with COVID-19 if you fall into that demographic. I know a few people that caught it in that demographic that didn't have any struggles at all.

My point is that that specific demographic is statistically much more likely to struggle with COVID-19 then the rest of the population.

I will freely admit to taking a needle. First dose of Moderna was a cakewalk. Second dose made me feel like shit for about 12 hours.
Do I wish I hadn't taken it? Not backing down.
I had been in quite a few places where masks were out of the question and around people who had COVID (a couple more than once). My last physical the doctor ran an antibody test and I did not have the antibodies. Who knows, I may have gone my entire life and never caught it.
A very good friend told me the last week of June, in no uncertain terms, "Fuck that vaccine". Less than one week later he was in the hospital and his condition deteriorated quickly. By 7-3 he was intubated and updates from doctors gave him little chance. Today, he is still intubated but I understand his O2 level has improved greatly and he was going to be weened off the ventilator slowly.
As one who has been diagnosed with athsma, COPD and a cancer survivor I was willing to risk the vaccine over the potential for putting my family thru the hell my buddy's has had to endure.
Just my 2 cents.

I will freely admit to taking a needle. First dose of Moderna was a cakewalk. Second dose made me feel like shit for about 12 hours.
I had been in quite a few places where masks were out of the question and around people who had COVID (a couple more than once). My last physical the doctor ran an antibody test and I did not have the antibodies. Who knows, I may have gone my entire life and never caught it.
A very good friend told me the last week of June, in no uncertain terms, "Fuck that vaccine". Less than one week later he was in the hospital and his condition deteriorated quickly. By 7-3 he was intubated and updates from doctors gave him little chance. Today, he is still intubated but I understand his O2 level has improved greatly and he was going to be weened off the ventilator slowly.
As one who has been diagnosed with athsma, COPD and a cancer survivor I was willing to risk the vaccine over the potential for putting my family thru the hell my buddy's has had to endure.
Just my 2 cents.
You are perfectly welcome to state your reasoning and your experience. At least you are not a newby poster shoving government propaganda down our throats.
I literally will get zero benefit from any vaccine. Therefore, a risk-benefit analysis to me is a no-brainer. I honestly don't know what I would have done initially if I have "normal" responses to vaccines, given my other medical issues that makes me high risk. It would be a really tough call. I am actually not an anti-vac person, my bias is purely toward the current "jabs" with so much more evidence coming out now, how real treatments never sincerely pursued and investigated in large numbers, how much money was to be made by big Pharma with no liability, very equivocal results in efficacy along with side effects otherwise typically unacceptable in a vaccine, the "joke" of mask mandates when no one gives a sh*t which masks are used or how, the welcoming and lack of attention to new variants imported by the hundreds of thousands via the southern border; just has to make any sane person question.

Last edited:
Just my 2 cents.
There’s no shame in getting the vaccine, as there should be no shame in not getting it. We’re all intelligent people who can weigh the risk/reward. The more a hesitant person is pushed to do something the more hesitant they become.

I’m home from the hospital, what a really rough go. 11 days down….
Breathing is getting better, lungs healing and oxygen saturation is definitely on the up swing.
What great friends and family, wife’s support has never wavered.
The Good Lord will lead you through it.
Going to take some time off and heal for 6 or 8 weeks.

Thanks for all the support men…

Take it easy. I went back to work a week or two too early. It was hell. Make sure you are truly ready.

Reactions: ChristianSilver