• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

covid vaccine persecution still active

You sound as if you are full of yourself and a good portion of bullshit to boot.
You sound like you put pineapple on pizza, ketchup on steak, make chili with beans, think tri-tip is barbeque, and smoke meat with lumber from The Home Depot.

But, being full of shit is part and parcel to bring a scientist, so I’ll own that one.

And I will admit that from my lofty intellectual perch, my countenance can take on the air of self importance, especially with those so far beneath me, on the rare occasion that I take notice of their existance. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fig and Ronws
just an example for the vax loving doctors on here. i have given 100s of tetanus "shots" and gotten quite a few. in the "oldest" of days,it was tetanus toxoid-a real vaccine. years ago changed to D-diptheria-P-pertussis,T-tetanus. pertussis has,besides being super rare,an almost pediatric issue. when it went DPT i doubt there had not been a diptheria case is america in 50 years. why the change? didn't understand then. i do now-pharm $$$$s. most everyone my age appropriately got the whole deal. salk was a damn miracle in the 50s. now with the known lies,manipulation,faking,huge pharm profits,gov corruption and brute gov force,how does anyone believe anything from a lying,corrupt and yes murdering medical establishment? i don't trust any doctor anymore that i haven't know since they were residents. they are starting to retire. many as fast as they can. i am glad i don't have to make those vax/no vax decisions like my grandsons are having to do with their kids. and,pediatricians are worst,most woke of the bunch.

Reactions: XP1K and pmclaine
You sound like you put pineapple on pizza, ketchup on steak, make chili with beans, think tri-tip is barbeque, and smoke meat with lumber from The Home Depot.

But, being full of shit is part and parcel to bring a scientist, so I’ll own that one.

And I will admit that from my lofty intellectual perch, my countenance can take on the air of self importance, especially with those so far beneath me, on the rare occasion that I take notice of their existance. 🤣
So you know a lot about smoking meat do you?

Getting close to an honesty moment here.

So you know a lot about smoking meat do you?

Getting close to an honesty moment here.
There used to be more to your account than thinly veiled homosexual advances. I miss the old pmclaine that proudly showed his wood to everyone. Post pics of that fine-ass Garand in that tiger striped walnut stock, or…

1692065682086.jpeg

But, war has to wait for a couple of days, because I’m going to have intermittent internet access for most of the week.

Before opening one’s mouth, how about studying the history and benefactors of man made pharmaceuticals.

Fools don’t even know they are being poisoned like rats.

“Cursed be thy basket and thy store” come to fruition.

Worth repeating page three for those that persist without a clue

If your cock is made of magnetized iron and her vag is a tunnel of spun copper wire and you move it in and out fast enough Fuck around and find out.
If she licks a battery, It's like a starter solenoid, plunger is in baby and you ain't getting it back till she stops slurping the battery.
But, if you can get her to spin on your cock, now you can run the refrigerator to keep the beer cold

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Vax and spoons stuck to foreheads, fuck.

I'm always busy during the best threads. Dammit.

There used to be more to your account than thinly veiled homosexual advances. I miss the old pmclaine that proudly showed his wood to everyone. Post pics of that fine-ass Garand in that tiger striped walnut stock, or…

View attachment 8205042

But, war has to wait for a couple of days, because I’m going to have intermittent internet access for most of the week.
@pmclaine is the fckn man dude. He stood up on principle and got let go from a career gig for it. Much more than can be said for 90+% of people out there...
I want as many like him on my side as we can get for the fights to come.

How many actual honest men are even left out there? Now how many will do some truly consequential sacrificial soldier shit like @pmclaine ? I hope we have enough of them when the time comes..

Last edited:
Reactions: MJF and XP1K
Epoch Times is funded by the Falun Gong.

It’s a religion of sorts the only thing I know about it is they preach clean living and some sort of exercise regimen I best describe as Tai Chi.

At their start the commie Chinese believed it was a good replacement for traditional religions that provided a competition to the commie govt for spirituality and sustenance.

As Falun Gong became popular it eventually took on the appearance of a threat to the commies so they started to persecute the leaders and followers.

Now Falun Gong is a sworn enemy.

Perhaps Falun Gong is using USA and promoting their anti commie message/make America Great Again propaganda to help them against the commies but by my reasoning the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

And Falun Gong rated a mention in a Guns n Roses song from the album named Chinese Democracy.

Full disclosure, I do make chili with beans.

Also full disclosure, no one is big enough or skilled enough to stop me.
:)

Full disclosure, I do make chili with beans.

Also full disclosure, no one is big enough or skilled enough to stop me.
:)
Me too. 🤣 And, I’d rather bbq pork shoulder than a brisket.

Pmclain and I agree on the vast majority of topics- even “the enemy of my enemy…” most of the time. But, sometimes the enemy of my enemy is just a dude with a stick, staring at a toilet full of turds. The Epoch Times is the latter.

• Love
Reactions: Ronws
You like polio, smallpox, measles, typhoid, cholera?

Diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus?

Cause she claims those vaccines give you autism.

How many did you get?

She is dangerous as fuck....
I'm not Vaccinated for any of those things and I've never had any of them either.

I stuck myself with a white hot piece of tungsten while welding one time. Company doc insisted I get a tetanus shot. They wanted to give me the dpt shot. I told them no. You should have heard all the horrible things they said would happen to me if I didn't take it. I told them if they got me a straight tetanus shot I'd take it but they said I had to take the dpt. Why ?
I asked them if they knew where tetanus came from and they told me it came from getting poked with metal objects. 🤣
Even if that was true, at the temp that needle was when it hit me, there was nothing alive on it.

Vaccine injuries are real. Just a few of my personal experiences.
My wife was blinded by a hepatitis shot when she was 12. Perfect vision before the shot. School said she had to have it so her mom took her to the Dr and the next day she woke up blind. She's had glasses ever since. She's the only one in her family that has to have glasses.

I've got two distant cousins that were both perfectly normal until their third round of childhood vaccinations. You could see the change in their eyes the day they got those shots. One is a functioning autistic that lives a somewhat normal life. Raced quads growing up, now has a fascination with clock repair and works at a clock repair shop. The other one requires full time care and is probably going to be pushed off into a home when she turns 18.

My best friend, his boy is 7 or 8 now. Healthy happy baby. First round of shots, no longer engaged at all, slobbering on himself, now he just mumbles all the time.

Believe whatever research you want, I'll go off of my own experiences.

I'm not Vaccinated for any of those things and I've never had any of them either.

I stuck myself with a white hot piece of tungsten while welding one time. Company doc insisted I get a tetanus shot. They wanted to give me the dpt shot. I told them no. You should have heard all the horrible things they said would happen to me if I didn't take it. I told them if they got me a straight tetanus shot I'd take it but they said I had to take the dpt. Why ?
I asked them if they knew where tetanus came from and they told me it came from getting poked with metal objects. 🤣
Even if that was true, at the temp that needle was when it hit me, there was nothing alive on it.

Vaccine injuries are real. Just a few of my personal experiences.
My wife was blinded by a hepatitis shot when she was 12. Perfect vision before the shot. School said she had to have it so her mom took her to the Dr and the next day she woke up blind. She's had glasses ever since. She's the only one in her family that has to have glasses.

I've got two distant cousins that were both perfectly normal until their third round of childhood vaccinations. You could see the change in their eyes the day they got those shots. One is a functioning autistic that lives a somewhat normal life. Raced quads growing up, now has a fascination with clock repair and works at a clock repair shop. The other one requires full time care and is probably going to be pushed off into a home when she turns 18.

My best friend, his boy is 7 or 8 now. Healthy happy baby. First round of shots, no longer engaged at all, slobbering on himself, now he just mumbles all the time.

Believe whatever research you want, I'll go off of my own experiences.
That's cos real men like us say fck all that nerd bullshit and build our immune system the good old fashion way.
I smashed a chick with hepatitis last month and got no symptoms.
No regerts

That's cos real men like us say fck all that nerd bullshit and build our immune system the good old fashion way.
No regerts
Yep. Floods were a big deal when we were kids. We were all in the creeks and ditches, who knows what was in that water. When we couldn't do that, there was a pond in a cow pasture somewhere lol. I don't think I knew what shoes were when I was a kid unless we had to dress up to go somewhere.

Neither of my kids are vaxxed. Neither was born in a hospital. I delivered the last one myself in my bedroom. Midwife didn't make it in time. That was exciting lol.

My thoughts on it are, how did we survive up to this point without modern medicine? We've really only had modern medicine for what, the last hundred years ? What did we do before then ?

I think modern plumbing and sanitation has probably done more to prevent disease and illness than vaccinations.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Yep. Floods were a big deal when we were kids. We were all in the creeks and ditches, who knows what was in that water. When we couldn't do that, there was a pond in a cow pasture somewhere lol. I don't think I knew what shoes were when I was a kid unless we had to dress up to go somewhere.

Neither of my kids are vaxxed. Neither was born in a hospital. I delivered the last one myself in my bedroom. Midwife didn't make it in time. That was exciting lol.

My thoughts on it are, how did we survive up to this point without modern medicine? We've really only had modern medicine for what, the last hundred years ? What did we do before then ?

I think modern plumbing and sanitation has probably done more to prevent disease and illness than vaccinations.
Very dangerous thinking. Mortality of infants was HUGE even 100 years ago (not to mention life expectancy was 20-30 years shorter). Medicine has been a HUGE benefit to our modern lives.

The key isn't "black and white" no medicine or "all" medicine. 100 years of Flouride in the water has dropped tooth decay and waterborn illness to very low levels.

Smallpox and Polio are all but eliminated (Smallpox is!)

30 years ago major stays in hospitals were common. Now its uncommon to be there overnight.

Covid Vax was absolutly rushed and untested. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

My father mentioned the Asian Flu back in the 50s. It has the same (or worse) mortality than Covid. The difference was, we had very few "old" people (65+). Since both really nailed the elderly, the flu of the 50s had less 'impact' because old people were already dead. We replace knees, hips, can kill lots (but not all) cancer.

Don't be stupid--we got here by breeding like bunnies and then maybe 2-3 lived to adulthood.

No regerts
Well, now, there is one side-effect. The inability to spell regrets.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Couple questions.
What is the largest source of viral/disease carrying currently?
What is the current immunization policy for "immigrants/refugees" entering/illegally entering
Our country?

R

Reactions: pmclaine and XP1K
Couple questions.
What is the largest source of viral/disease carrying currently?
What is the current immunization policy for "immigrants/refugees" entering/illegally entering
Our country?

R
Illegal Immigrants
Not Required. Its inumane. That's why disease that disappeared 50 years ago are popping back up.

See my response in the "De-Civilization" thread. It makes elites feel good AND they don't have to deal with the consequences. See also, Covid Vaccine, Inflation, Biden, Ukraine, etc..