• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

covid vaccine persecution still active

Nice change of subject. Your quack claims that the shot makes you EM sensitive or can be magnetized. Physical impossible.

She didn't claim anything about magnetism from shots other than concern that needed further validation. Her recording in that hearing is in the context and timing of hundreds of videos popping up people making the claim. She voiced a concern, but you can of course shill on and paint false narratives just like all the media outlets do.

Tenpenny is known more for concerns about 5G EMF and graphene in shots as a potential nano electrical conductor than her comments about forks and spoons. Which I assumed was why you were dismissing her as a quack and is why I pointed out that humans are sensitive to emf and magnetism. I am not changing the subject.

Metals and other non biologic materials don't belong in the body anymore than we might ingest in foods. To argue otherwise, when it is not known, or state there will never be adverse effects from metal additives in shots is moronic and goes against the scientific method. We know far less about reality than we know.

I will agree with the other poster that the majority of red pill right wing outlets over embellish the topics they cover. And that it tarnishes their credibility. Same as most all news outlets do.

She didn't claim anything about magnetism from shots other than concern that needed further validation. Her recording in that hearing is in the context and timing of hundreds of videos popping up people making the claim. She voiced a concern, but you can of course shill on and paint false narratives just like all the media outlets do.

Tenpenny is known more for concerns about 5G EMF and graphene in shots as a potential nano electrical conductor than her comments about forks and spoons. Which I assumed was why you were dismissing her as a quack and is why I pointed out that humans are sensitive to emf and magnetism. I am not changing the subject.

Metals and other non biologic materials don't belong in the body anymore than we might ingest in foods. To argue otherwise, when it is not known, or state there will never be adverse effects from metal additives in shots is moronic and goes against the scientific method. We know far less about reality than we know.

I will agree with the other poster that the majority of red pill right wing outlets over embellish the topics they cover. And that it tarnishes their credibility. Same as most all news outlets do.
I have titanium hips. Lately, I've been waking up in the morning with my pelvis perfectly aligned to 347.2 degrees North for about the past two weeks..........

I have titanium hips. Lately, I've been waking up in the morning with my pelvis perfectly aligned to 347.2 degrees North for about the past two weeks..........

You're half way to the million dollar man.

Just add..

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
This is just the crap you can see..

N3%20Concept%20Art%20-%20619x316.jpg

You don’t agree with her claims so you are okay with government steam rolling her. This lady isn’t the dangerous one and hasn’t hurt anyone. The government you worship is full of criminals who had no problem issuing the order for its police to impoverish, separate, and kill. The gov’t you hold as all mighty used fake tests and “free” mass testing to fake a pandemic while instituting death camps in hospitals while mandating a vaxxx, redistributed Americas wealth to the top 1%, raised taxes via inflation, and then called the damage done covid, but somehow you are upset with this woman. Wow.

You literally a few posts back made a ironic argument about people not wanting to really be free which was hilarious coming from a statist and then you put icing on the cake every post since. It’s sick that you are siding with murderous tyrants but you are slow enough to take that shot because your lord and savior uncle sam told you too so there is that. 😂
You like polio, smallpox, measles, typhoid, cholera?

Diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus?

Cause she claims those vaccines give you autism.

How many did you get?

She is dangerous as fuck....

You like polio, smallpox, measles, typhoid, cholera?

Diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus?

Cause she claims those vaccines give you autism.

How many did you get?

She is dangerous as fuck....
I have all those shots and many more.

How can you say the additives and components of the shots we all got are the same as the ones they give children now?

You can't. But expect everyone to make that correlation.

You're half way to the million dollar man.

Just add..

They used to call me the Six Million Dollar Man at work. I've got more parts in me than just the hips.......... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: oneshot86
I have all those shots and many more.

How can you say the additives and components of the shots we all got are the same as the ones they give children now?

You can't. But expect everyone to make that correlation.
Yup were done. I don't deal with conspiracy bullshit. Go grab an MMR shot and do the analysis or stfu. It's literally a microscope slide high school experiment.

Major fucking troll.

Last edited:
No, I think we’re on the same page. You were the first- that I saw- to call out the epoch times for what it is.
Actually, the grifter vibe was there from the start. They advertise heavily on YouTube, which means they needed exposure as opposed to earning it naturally. Also, it is common for various "news" groups these days to have a slant, a "narrative" to what they tell and how they phrase it.

I am sure some people have been unfairly prosecuted or punished for their stance on the vax. But this was too easy to read between the lines that is a bit kookoo for cocoapuffs.

Actually, the grifter vibe was there from the start. They advertise heavily on YouTube, which means they needed exposure as opposed to earning it naturally. Also, it is common for various "news" groups these days to have a slant, a "narrative" to what they tell and how they phrase it.

I am sure some people have been unfairly prosecuted or punished for their stance on the vax. But this was too easy to read between the lines that is a bit kookoo for cocoapuffs.
You are doubling down on stupid. What is happening to this women is no different than the cops who didn’t enforce mask mandates yet harrassed and arrested people who “trespassed” inside businesses who were told by the same police to enforce mask mandates or face penalties and prosecution. Same difference.

This woman is rightly refusing to cooperate with a sham investigation that stems from complaints of her public beliefs. All it took was a few statists to get together and make phone calls to some chickenshit enforcement agency that has it out for her beliefs. The excuse is “non cooperation”. You guys are cheering for corruption and always seem to put the state over the people. It’s a nasty and toxic mindset. It shouldn’t matter what this women says considering she isn’t forcing anyone to do anything. This authoritarian gov’t on the other hand is attacking her for wrong think and using the stolen and collective power of gov’t against an individual. You guys supporting this tyranny are unbelievable. It’s no surprise ya’ll are either LEO or closely tied to LEO. All the same. Serving, protecting, and supporting an evil gov’t.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Current understanding is that it is not known if EMF or Magnetism has health impacts or risks for humans. They don't know what they don't know basically. But if humans, birds, insects and other organisms can feel changes in magnetic fields. It is pretty safe to conclude that magnetism and magnetic frequencies have the potential to act (either harmless or harmful) on biological lifeforms.

But the establishment talks out of both sides of its mouth when publishing reports like this..

Yet Doc doofus would tell me I am the snake oil salesman and he has a firm grasp on settled science.

Worse yet, that all others that don't agree with him should be shamed into silence.
He sounds vaxxed.

If you have a vaxxed-magnetic cock, and you smash a girl with a vaxxed-magnetic vag- are they like super magnetized together? Or is this one of them opposing magnet deals?
Asking for a friend @Bigfatcock

If you have a vaxxed-magnetic cock, and you smash a girl with a vaxxed-magnetic vag- are they like super magnetized together? Or is this one of them opposing magnet deals?
Not sure.

I was just thinking back fondly to April 2020 when a women asked me to wear a face mask while she gave me head. I lol’d.

Counter point how long would you last on this board with a Vax shot.

Intolerant assholes and mobthink are everywhere. The difference is no one here is in charge so they can bitch and moan about it when they don't get their way. Make no mistake, if they were anyone who disagrees would be banned and ostracized.

Most people don't want freedom, they want agreement or compliance with their views.

And some of the bullshit around here is as bad as the bullshit put out by Fauci and Co.

Yall deserve each other good and hard
Anyone that decided to take the vaccine on their own accord I’m fine with.

I would like them to explain what it did for them if it comes up in conversation. I wouldn’t ask it’s none of my business.

I’m faced with it often because I’m in a career where people expect you to have some background. They ask how long have I worked at my present place and the follow up is always @Where were you before?”

This is when it gets weird and I ask if they really want to get into a sensitive subject.

Haven’t met one yet that hasn’t thought firing people for refusing the mandates was fucked up.

I do have little patience for anyone that says they had to take it.

They didnt have to, they chose to.

I think @wade2big is alright. Anyone who cheers for .gov or god forbid, admits to being a cop in the bear pit, is susceptible to nonstop lectures from wade. :ROFLMAO:

Think we'd be better off with more like him honestly. I'd make him attorney general if I was president. Can you imagine the fckn senate hearings and shit if we had Mr Wade shitting on damn near literally every DC critter to ever exist and bringing indictments down on all of DC? It'd be fun at least..

He means well, he just talks kinda rough. Hes just trying to convince yall tax collectors, back the blue types, and fence sitters to come join us deplorable outlaws in the free world of unregistered drop in auto sears and finished solvent trap kits. ;)
Hope you don’t have a dog you care about……

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
How about the fucking basic laws of science. Anyone who claims the human body is being magnetized is beyond a fucking quack.

But what do I know with a PhD in magnetic materials and MILLIONS of MRI scans pre and post covid. (Hint M stands for magnetism).

You idiots would believe your blood turns green if a 'conservative' doctor told you. But that's what you are defending here.

Now some tard will be along to call me a shill, but there are legitimate concerns about heart conditions especially in young people. If you dont want it, don't get it, I don't care.

But STOP INVENTING 'FACTS' AND DEFENDING ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT SCAM ARTISTS. YOU ARE THE FULL SEMI-AUTO AR-14 OF THE WORLD.

Now I have to go demagnetize myself before I go thru airport security, before all the plastic glocks from the rent a cops stick to my small penis
The correct term would be “degaussing” I believe.

B7F13BF3-1F15-4781-A652-09D0B1E2B5B3.jpeg

I'm not a vaccineologist so I don't know if I pass my tainted blood on to my skanks. At least I'm STD free so there is that.

I can leave you my hoard of skanks, but some of them are pretty ratchet. Shriners children's hospital gets the rest of my assets.
Marlo Thomas back in the day…..

Would! Like a drum.

Are you arguing facts about what she’s said or someone else’s talking points?

Edit: So there is a video of her in front of the Ohio Health House committee discussing all the videos that were popping up at the time with people claiming they had been magnetized and forks and spoons stuck to them. In her discussion with the committee she clearly states nothing is proven and "they" are trying to figure things out. Yet here you are clamoring that she is a quack and out there claiming as a fact that forks and spoons stick to people.

Let me ask you since you feel that you're an end all expert and ready to pass judgment out. Can people feel certain types of EMF, natural or man made, and why is that? And what types of physilogical impact can EMF have on the body?
If the public is coming up with shit about forks and spoons sticking to them because they have been magnetized maybe your official propaganda on the injection is perceived as bullshit and your message is not being believed.

The people are smarter than you (not you quoted poster) give them credit for having the intuition to know bullshit when they hear it. They just can’t come up with an understanding they will accept.

Magnetism is less threatening than any other alternative likely.

When the general public starts coming up with myths because you botched the messaging through being inept or on purpose it’s time to stop and go back to step one.

Instead they doubled down…..ask why.

Reactions: XP1K
This doc is a known hack pre covid.

She is not someone you want on your side of the argument. She's in the vaccines cause autism crowd (again pre covid).

There are plenty of well known doctors with well reasoned arguments against covid Vax. Thus is NOT the doctor you want to defend.
I used to think RFK was nuts.

You sound fully indoctrinated.

Have you ever stared intently in the mirror and said “I am science!”.

Reactions: XP1K and BurtG
Do you recall the name of your doctor?

Good chance @Bender will get a twofer out of it.
Doc was his name, lol.

I got it voluntarily when it was first available. Figured I'd been juiced with a whole bunch of other shit so what's one more to add to the list? I read the available research at the time, which was really big Pharma articles about how it was 9,000,000% effective at preventing getting Covid, and/or spreading it. Of course our vaccines effectiveness had to be higher than the Sputnik vaccine.

I also felt that being very healthy with no co-morbidities that while I had an extremely high chance of not being impacted by covid, I could at least help stop from spreading it and killing a bunch of fatties at Walmart on accident. Lol, like 6 months later that was proven incorrect.

If you go back through the port-a-john thread I spoke of seeing the vaccine being used as a bludgeon in the future back in January/February 2021. I really wish I was wrong on that one.

I guess it sort of worked. I mean, I still got covid a year later, but I recovered in 6 hours with no lingering effects.

So why did I get it:
a) Fuck it, just add it to the list
b) Save old people and fatties (guess I felt it was the right thing to do at the time)

2020-mid 2021 were some weird fucking times.

My favorite was how not one single case of covid spread happened from the year long riots, but going to church was a super-spreader event that killed 500,000 people instantly.

That whole time period was fucked up.

You may have misunderstood me. Or, you did not read closely what I wrote.

I did not link the Epoch Times. This was my first time ever to read one of their articles. Nor do I believe their summations. Hence, me mentioning checking out the story with other sources.

I think she may be guilty of malpractice and the COVID thing is a red herring. Or misleading by saying that she is being suspended for being against the vax.

To me, Epoch Times may seem like a bit of a grift. Appealing to that "based and red-pilled" market.
Not defending Epoch Times.

They are a source, you should read all sources and be discerning with your information.

I do know because of who backs them they are as anti communist China as can be therefore they are worlds better than CNN or MSNBC and their commie cum guzzling reporters.

we lost hundreds of frontline staff (nurses and techs) because they refused to take it, and the modality, hospital or clinic required it.
many couldn't afford to get terminated and got the clotshots. many other (nurses) converted to traveling nursing, which avoided the mandates,

Reactions: gigamortis
If your cock is made of magnetized iron and her vag is a tunnel of spun copper wire and you move it in and out fast enough Fuck around and find out.

Not sure.

I was just thinking back fondly to April 2020 when a women asked me to wear a face mask while she gave me head. I lol’d.
You are that ugly?

I’m no looker but I never got asked to mask up.

Fuck it was physically impossible for her to even look at you in that act depending on position, you must be some sort of special.

Doc was his name, lol.

I got it voluntarily when it was first available. Figured I'd been juiced with a whole bunch of other shit so what's one more to add to the list? I read the available research at the time, which was really big Pharma articles about how it was 9,000,000% effective at preventing getting Covid, and/or spreading it. Of course our vaccines effectiveness had to be higher than the Sputnik vaccine.

I also felt that being very healthy with no co-morbidities that while I had an extremely high chance of not being impacted by covid, I could at least help stop from spreading it and killing a bunch of fatties at Walmart on accident. Lol, like 6 months later that was proven incorrect.

If you go back through the port-a-john thread I spoke of seeing the vaccine being used as a bludgeon in the future back in January/February 2021. I really wish I was wrong on that one.

I guess it sort of worked. I mean, I still got covid a year later, but I recovered in 6 hours with no lingering effects.

So why did I get it:
a) Fuck it, just add it to the list
b) Save old people and fatties (guess I felt it was the right thing to do at the time)

2020-mid 2021 were some weird fucking times.

My favorite was how not one single case of covid spread happened from the year long riots, but going to church was a super-spreader event that killed 500,000 people instantly.

That whole time period was fucked up.
I don’t think I could do the mil today.

Too much has been exposed.

My mil experience was closer to a WWII era experience. During my enlistment the last WWII Marine retired from the reserves. He was a replacement during Okinawa and spent 40 some odd years between active and reserve service.

It was a time of trust. We knew the Maddox had been attacked for certain.

The Corpsman with the pneumatic injection guns might hold the thing at an angle and fuck someone up but it was thought that was the worst that could happen and the goo they shot in us was safe.

No fucking way after watching the afghan withdrawal and observing the world since Sept 11.

we lost hundreds of frontline staff (nurses and techs) because they refused to take it, and the modality, hospital or clinic required it.
many couldn't afford to get terminated and got the clotshots. many other (nurses) converted to traveling nursing, which avoided the mandates,
You just described a complete cluster fuck of absurdities.

Just saying - I know you know this.

I used to think RFK was nuts.

You sound fully indoctrinated.

Have you ever stared intently in the mirror and said “I am science!”.
I am fully indoctrinated by math and experiment. Show me or you're full of shit. 100% guilty. Do the math, do the experiment. (So people concerned about testing of covid have very VALID concerns! SHOCKER!!!)

However, given the data over the last 50 years of all the OTHER shots, to convince me something is amiss, you better have a smoking gun.

I get whackjob emails everyday about how special relativty is wrong, gravity is wrong, quantum mechanics is wrong. I'm full facist "burn them at the stake" They really clog up my inbox and im done suffering fools with cameras and a youtube channel.

You sound like a CNN viewer.
The individual observations that both are obvious propaganda do not negate either observation. However, the inability to separate one’s biases from those observations does invalidate any conclusions drawn.

Ergo, you sound easily swayed.

The individual observations that both are obvious propaganda do not negate either observation. However, the inability to separate one’s biases from those observations does invalidate any conclusions drawn.

@pmclaine alluded to Epoch Times backers/funders. They're on our side for sure. Can't remember the name but its a Taiwanese anti-commie group..

@sirhrmechanic can probably explain further. Their enemies are our enemies, 100%.

Reactions: JR_77 and mosin46

You sound as if you are full of yourself and a good portion of bullshit to boot.

@pmclaine alluded to Epoch Times backers/funders. They're on our side for sure. Can't remember the name but its a Taiwanese anti-commie group..

@sirhrmechanic can probably explain further. Their enemies are our enemies, 100%.
Epoch Times is funded by the Falun Gong.

It’s a religion of sorts the only thing I know about it is they preach clean living and some sort of exercise regimen I best describe as Tai Chi.

At their start the commie Chinese believed it was a good replacement for traditional religions that provided a competition to the commie govt for spirituality and sustenance.

As Falun Gong became popular it eventually took on the appearance of a threat to the commies so they started to persecute the leaders and followers.

Now Falun Gong is a sworn enemy.

Perhaps Falun Gong is using USA and promoting their anti commie message/make America Great Again propaganda to help them against the commies but by my reasoning the enemy of my enemy is my friend.