• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID19 let me down 😕

I'm 60, fat, diabetic, on dialysis and I'm not getting the vaccine. At least not for the next year. I want to make sure there are no long term issues, like a 3rd eye or my arm growing another arm.

Don't worry, maybe someone you love will die from it.
There's still time.
We have around 7.5 billion on the planet. If we trimmed the fat to a nice 2 billion, I think we’d be good. It’s a win win. You either die and have nothing to worry about, or you live and you have more room for activities.

3 I'm my household got it. 1 had pretty bad cold symptoms, 1 had mild cold symptoms and lost sense of smell for a week the third had no symptoms. Me I did not get covid even though it's "super contagious " with 3 people in the house who had it. . No i don't wear masks, i never use those retarded hand sanitizers, and i take no precautions.

How many people here have been tested for the antibodies? I personally know many people that tested positive and had zero symptoms, asymptomatic. From early on the bullshit mask thing was about asymptomatic people spreading it, along with other BS. They Pravda and several people here claimed that there's no false positives with the type of testing. How many people were in contact with asymptomatic people and were then asymptomatic themselves?
I like @Im2bent was around family and others that have been asymptomatic (tested positive and no symptoms) and have not had a antibody test to see if I could have also been asymptomatic.
Although I have been tested twice for the virus. Those tests were done at least a month after I knew I had been exposed.
Here's another question. Isn't being asymptomatic the same as being immune?

Back when this first started (around April or May) I came home from dialysis with every major symptom of Covid. I mean every symptom. I went the next day to be tested and it came back negative. Got another test at the dialysis center and that came back negative. My son in California, just felt a little tired, but there was an outbreak where he worked, so he got tested, positive. My daughter in law had a headache and sore throat, positive. My grandson, just had a slight fever, positive.

This thing can't be just one disease. I don't know of any disease that effects people in so many different ways. The flu has certain symptoms. Every disease has symptom and every gets them. But not with Covid.

I just can't relate to this disease. It doesn't make sense.

3 I'm my household got it. 1 had pretty bad cold symptoms, 1 had mild cold symptoms and lost sense of smell for a week the third had no symptoms. Me I did not get covid even though it's "super contagious " with 3 people in the house who had it. . No i don't wear masks, i never use those retarded hand sanitizers, and i take no precautions.

Did the third who tested positive have an antibody test after? With all this talk of high/inconsistent CT rates on the PCR tests leading ‘asymptomatic positivity’, I’m wondering how many will actually show antibodies. Same for all those folks who had a presumptive positive diagnosis, but no test (or even a negative test).

I have a colleague who was told he had covid, when in fact it was a sinus infection. A couple days of antibiotics and he was good to go...but still told to quarantine because someone said he had the ‘rona, despite having never tested positive.

Posted this before, worth posting again. Worth a read - the New England Journal of Medicine study of the COVID outbreak on the USS Theodore Roosevelt. Was a hot topic in the news and was quickly dropped at the time.

No one died, despite the close quarters on ship, and their being stuck off Guam until allowed ashore. The one sailor who died, a petty officer in his 40s, did not die of COVID (was tested) and had a cardiac arrest (that piece of information is very hard to find BTW).

Also interesting to see the symptoms, lack of symptoms, and additional health issues of those who showed symptoms. Also only 2.8% of COVID infected sailors displayed a temperature reading above 100F (interesting in relation to the temperature check measures at places of business etc). It is a nice clean data set. How much of what is being done is backed by data?

Did the third who tested positive have an antibody test after? With all this talk of high/inconsistent CT rates on the PCR tests leading ‘asymptomatic positivity’, I’m wondering how many will actually show antibodies. Same for all those folks who had a presumptive positive diagnosis, but no test (or even a negative test).

I have a colleague who was told he had covid, when in fact it was a sinus infection. A couple days of antibiotics and he was good to go...but still told to quarantine because someone said he had the ‘rona, despite having never tested positive.
No he did not have an antibody test after testing positive. One would assume there would be antibodies unless you suspect a false positive? I got tested a week after my initial exposure to my covid family and nada.

No he did not have an antibody test after testing positive. One would assume there would be antibodies unless you suspect a false positive? I got tested a week after my initial exposure to my covid family and nada.

I’m just skeptical of all the ‘asymptomatic positives’ given the threshold that was used in some PCR tests that it returned positive results after finding not enough virus to make one ill or dead virus cells that posed no threat. Rate of false positives is something like 5%, as well. Though I would concede that after exposure to two others who had symptoms, the false positive is probably less likely.

This weekend is when we decided to no longer wear the muzzle based on a sign on a door or window. We will put it on if asked, but no longer doing it based on a sign. A year is long enough. Ive never believed in any of this shit, but just never had the desire to argue with morons.

We did this at Lowes on Sunday and watched two other individuals remove theirs because we werent muzzled.

I think baby steps gets us out of the stupidity.

Weve known several people that got the flu every year....including this one and all are still alive.