• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses CR2 and Snipershide Present the Chris and Frank show! 5-7 Nov 2021

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
Description
Join us and our guest instructor, Frank Galli of @Snipers Hide, at Bridle Iron South (https://bridleironsouth.com/ or https://www.instagram.com/bridleironsouth/) for an in-depth course on Precision Rifle Shooting. Bridle Iron South Training Facility is situated on the 110,000 acre Mellon Creek Ranch in Refugio, Texas uniquely situated at the crossroads of the south Texas brush country and the Texas Coastal Plains.

We’ll spend 3 days covering:
-The Engagement Process
-Rifle Set-up
-Ballistic Software intro
-Gun Data (Chronograph)
-Data Confirmation
-Wind Reading
-Prone and Positional shooting 100-1000yds
In the end you will leave the course confident in your ability to employ your rifle across all aspects of precision shooting.
Price for the course: $1000

Lodging is available on location (at additional cost) or in the town of Refugio Texas.
Equipment required but not limited to:
Precision Rifle w/ 2 magazines
Bipods
Scope Mil/ Moa turrets and Reticle
Rear bag
200rds of March Ammunition (limited quantities of 6.5cm, 308 and 223 are available for purchase)
Ear and Eye protection
***Kestrel with Applied Ballistics will be provided for use during the course***

Click here: CR2 Shooting Solutions to get signed up!

Reactions: brettb614
8FE9F090-B126-491B-988F-F13306DEE5BC.jpeg

Are there still open slots? If so, what would be best point of contact? Email, phone, pm here...I have a couple new guy questions.

who's the POC for staying at that facility. I visited there as an RO during a match, beautiful and amazing place. The food though...

Reactions: CR2 Dude
who's the POC for staying at that facility. I visited there as an RO during a match, beautiful and amazing place. The food though...
I shot them an email a little while ago. On the homepage of the CR2 website has their email address at the bottom. Probably will be able to provide answers to your questions and mine I imagine. Took me a little while to find the contact info.

I shot them an email a little while ago. On the homepage of the CR2 website has their email address at the bottom. Probably will be able to provide answers to your questions and mine I imagine. Took me a little while to find the contact info.
Here’s the email for lodging gents: [email protected]

Reactions: outofspec
I was down there at that facility earlier this year, it was by far one of the coolest venues I've been to. But the food... holy crap the food.

6494233C-6EC9-46C3-8A41-531CFB556149.jpeg

1 SLOT LEFT!!!

Our last class of the year is right around the corner and we have one slot left!

Who’s it going to be?

Don’t hesitate any longer, you don’t want to miss out on this incredible opportunity!

Well that didn’t last long. Thank you all! See ya in Texas

Attachments

• 8F2A24A8-4309-470D-9ACE-D17587B766F6.jpeg
    8F2A24A8-4309-470D-9ACE-D17587B766F6.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 48
I want to thank Chris squared and Frank for sharing their knowledge and experience. The venue was top shelf also. I learned a whole lot being that my 6ARC franken-gun is my first rifle. Most importantly I gained confidence in the things I actually am doing right like my handloads and in my rifle's capabilities.

Getting some formal training sooner than later is by far the best advice I've followed through with yet. We had a great group of talented shooters and I'll be watching for more from these guys in the future for sure.

Russ

I want to thank Chris squared and Frank for sharing their knowledge and experience. The venue was top shelf also. I learned a whole lot being that my 6ARC franken-gun is my first rifle. Most importantly I gained confidence in the things I actually am doing right like my handloads and in my rifle's capabilities.

Getting some formal training sooner than later is by far the best advice I've followed through with yet. We had a great group of talented shooters and I'll be watching for more from these guys in the future for sure.

Russ
Thanks for the review buddy. We enjoyed having you

Great picture and an outstanding class! If you are looking for an opportunity to train with top notch instructors and develop your skills check out CR2!