• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Create your own Sons of Guns weapon!

Re: Create your own Sons of Guns weapon!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The whole idea is to create the most worthless POS weapon in your head, and post it here!
</div></div>
Been done, and quite impressively:
mm1298.jpg

Now, slap some tacticool crap on there (tac-light, counter-sniper, laser module, spork, whatever) and you're golden!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didnt they make a .22 short .5 MOA capable to 1200 yards with iron blade sights from a pre-64 Winchester 30-30? I think it was a lever action 50 round mag feed also. Of course it is silent with integral 48" octagon barrel with battery operated bipod. Bipod has 22' wheels with spinners. Rail on the side with Iphone adapter. I phone app has special red jacket software with instant weather, Density altitude, wind, spin drift, target lock, flashlight with strobe, FLIR and radar guidance system. All parts machiened in Red Jacket shop. </div></div>

By "machined", you mean, duct taped, bent together with a wire hanger, overloaded with a gallon of breakfree and gently tapped with a ball peen hammer right? </div></div>

BUT they painted it black with the company logo..
cool.gif

I heard they were thinking up something to "revolutionize the handgun industry" as well.

The rumor that leaked out of the show's production staff was that they were taking a WWII Liberator and overhauling it by:
- painting it black
- rechambering in .32
- adding a detachable 50 round magazine (or "clip" as the big boss likes to call it)
- epoxying on a folding "AK folding wire style," stock and rails for attaching lasers, aimpoint scopes, pistol bayonets and strobe flashlights...and wait for it....
- adding a back pack containing a portable water cooling system to keep that shit from burning up the 1/2 inch barrel while the user rocks it on full auto getting 6 ft groups at 3 ft away.

AND....While that's all pretty cool, the best part is that the daughter is secretly getting the boys to add a bottle rocket launcher next to the bayonet lug for the boss's redneck birthday extravaganza.

M2 Browning 50 cal converted to Belt fed 12gauge 3.5"mag marked for Ducks Unlimited banquet with a gold plated trigger.

hello all, this is my first post... Could not resist....

Convert a Barrett to accept pellet's (you know for stealth operations)

This was the perfect thread for the day I have been having, I can’t stop laughing. All of your ideas are good but they lack serious bling. How about a diamond encrusted, gold plated Desert Eagle .50 AE converted to belt fed .50BMG, sporting a platinum plated Leupold Mark4 ER/T scope. Of course you would need a Trijicon scope sitting on top of the Leupold and heck for good measure let’s throw in a Night vision scope and you know with that many scopes it should be capable of .25MOA at 3000 yards.

dremel mode on
Air soft converted 17hmr necked to 408- with a countersniper with 2 supressors duct taped and coat hangered together + then build four and tripod mount to a schwinn stingray
dremel mode off

3 words. <span style="font-weight: bold">Rocket Propelled Chainsaw!
</span>

The sad thing is I actually kinda want to see a rocket propelled chainsaw LMFAO!

topsecretax1.jpg

I need Red JAcket to create a 6 barrel 5inch handgun that fires 338Lapua simultaneously for whens i'm in d swamps hunting turtles n gators. we's got to protect ourselves !!!!

I can't be the first to think of dual, gold-plated and engraved integrally suppressed 50BMG pistols.

With titanium and tungsten, suede-lined holster to match.

"If we can pull this off, I have high hopes for us"

Said in every single episode!

In all seriousness, I find it very repulsive that these dumbass' made the cover of the NRA American Rifleman mag one month and then a full story the next. NRA made them sound like they were the more innovative than the engineers that sent man to the moon in 1969. I really dont think I want some skin head look alike gunsmith and a family of red neck idiots being the face of gun ownership in this country.

I want to see a multiple barrel sniper rifle...I am thinking 6 barrels. When you lift the bolt, the barrels rotate, so it chambers a round in a fresh barrel every time, NO BARREL HEAT.

But, it would HAVE to shoot a 2" group at 20 yards, isn't that the Red Jacket measure of an accurate rifle?

Its just a simple weapon attachment, but I propose that for the coming zombie apocalypse, the bayonet should be replaced by a rail mounted chainsaw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, no, no.... Wrong way. .50 BMG necked down to .17 HMR. That'll be a laser. </div></div>

The muzzle velocity would have to be measured by abbreviating in mach speed...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Ray Ray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The daughter got new boobies. I'd hit it. Anyway I think they should build a glove that shoots a spider web enabling special forces to swing from building to building in nyc. I also see a need for a Winchester 1892 chambered in .50 bmg suppressed of course. Now this is kind of out there but I've had this in my head for awhile. A piece of pvc roughly the diameter of a potato. Equipped with a gas grill igniter and charged with some starter fluid. I believe a potato could be propelled at great speeds. I call my idea the "spud gun". </div></div>

I always wondered why the igniters are gone out of the grills at the stores.
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL1KKL4C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want a 37/40mm launcher (doesn't matter which) that shoots dildos.</div></div> +1 haha

BAM! Did this last year, whodathunkit, I could have had my own tv show...

47627_1516767087344_1479492456_31058030_3493329_n.jpg

Can I get an Iphone gun, that can be converted into a AT4 with simply twisting the barrel to a larger bore?

I have e mailed them 3 times with a serious 'build proposal",so far no response from them.

And I have never seen thier show,a friend had told me of them....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdShotKill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

BAM! Did this last year, whodathunkit, I could have had my own tv show...

47627_1516767087344_1479492456_31058030_3493329_n.jpg
</div></div> You got my vote!!love the duct tape use camo tape and double the $price