• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crime of the century at my kids school.....

sorry to say but that is bullshit..

Your kids need to understand both sides of the story and learn to make the decision they need to make...the right one. Life is all about hard decisions and me making their life easier while I am cramming my beliefs down their throat is being short sighted. Your kids need to be able to see your point and see and appreciate what that point of view has done for their life...compared to the alternative.

I have 5 kids...all of them successful....I have done it this way as it was done to me...

Hope your way works for you and yours
So not tucking my tail and letting these leftist shitheads ruin my town is “bullshit”. We will have to disagree on that just as we can disagree that your way of turning your back on your town is the right way to handle this.

Agree on the destruction part. If anything, their resentment should be focused on this aspect. Regardless of the symbol

The swastika has had many meanings throughout history but it now is a symbol of very powerful hatred. It has come to represent the horror perpetrated by the Nazis. It has more power as a symbol than the n-word

So not tucking my tail and letting these leftist shitheads ruin my town is “bullshit”. We will have to disagree on that just as I we can disagree that your way of turning your back on your town is the right way to handle this.

You are free to handle your affairs in whatever manner is comfortable and works for you.

I do more for my town than you will ever live to do...and I do it for free

The harder these “offended” people work at and look for things to be offended by - the more they manage to come up with. These “offended” people give these symbols all the power through their own overreaction to every “offense” they dream up.

The harder these “offended” people work at and look for things to be offended by - the more they manage to come up with. These “offended” people give these symbols all the power through their own overreaction to every “offense” they dream up.
Exactly. People need to start telling these assholes to shut up. SHUT UP!!!!!! I am not going to empower these people like others do.

Reactions: TACC
How to properly read a scribbled swatsticker at any point after 1960.

download (7).jpg

It is like the ?being turned into white power. These people want to keep the country divided. That way nobody stands up to the bullshit. Eat more babies!
All we need to do is to sit down and talk to our kids about the questionable things going on in this world and everything will get better all on its own. ? Just jabbing you Nick.

My wife and I don't talk politics. My then 10 year old stepdaughter seen a campaign ad for trump running for president. She shit twinkies. When asked about her reaction, she said she learned it in school. 5th fucking grade and all ready a democrat. Shit!

I do agree that making a stand would certainly be the righteous thing to do. I think about it all the time with two in high school and one in middle school.

However, I don't. I am sure you have considered this but on the off chance that you haven't.
  1. Your response will have collateral effects on your kids while they are in school. Not talking about the staff but about their peers
  2. It will have collateral damage with respect to other parents you may have relationships with.
  3. I know one and two shouldn't happen because of privacy and anonymity rules but guess what....they do.
I talk to my kids at home regarding any items that the school raises that I find questionable.

Just my 2 cents

Wise counsel.

The town is very parochial. Not so much amongst the old timers, Ive been living here some 46 years, more so amongst the new folks that have come in and have a sense of "Community" meaning they have the right to get in everyone elses shit.

The town friggen banned the use of leaf blowers for jeepers crow! Of course the town workers and paid for landscapers are exempt. As long as you are the town or rich enough to hire landscapers you are good to go.

Still I feel I have to fire something off. Ive got a quiet day tomorrow and will have time to write something up.

Reactions: Ravenworks
In the Western world the swastika is synonymous with fascism, but it goes back thousands of years and has been used as a symbol of good fortune in almost every culture in the world.

Clinic1113.jpg

Check out the 45th Infantry Division patch....worn proudly until friendly fire became a concern and they had to switch to the Thunderbird.

Believe they hailed from the southwest so their symbol had a history predating the Nazis. Shit Hitler stole it from a newspaper publisher.

But I agree with @Centuriator that the symbol has been stolen by the Nazi's forever more in western culture.

I think its shame that at the point almost all its power was lost we have reinvigorated it,

For generations older than mine the symbol was destroyed in the famous Nuremburg clip of the big Swastika at the stadium being blown to pieces.

For my generation it became the symbol of the bumbling idiots Col Klink and Sgt Shultz or Jake and Elwood Blues driving Skokie Illinois Nazis into the water. Probably the closest depiction of Nazis to reality from my youth was represented in the movie "American Werewolf in London" when the transforming American werewolf dreams of Nazi werewolves machine gunning people in their cabin. It wasnt until "Schindlers List" that I think the Nazis were portrayed realistically.

MY first ever inkling of the Final Solution was in 1977 when the mini series "The Holocaust" was on TV. My parents didnt let me watch much of it but I remember the commercial showing naked people being machine gunned by soldiers and wondering why?

That week I asked the school librarian, Ruth Strasburg, "What was the Holocaust? after looking up books on it and she just kind of told me I was too young. It left me wondering for a long time until I started taking college courses heavy on WWII history.

I was taught by a Holocaust survivor and reading shit from Primo Levi or Tadeuzs Borowski the scale of the horror becomes raw reality of what happens when the collective becomes primary to the individual.

If these "teachers" truly cared about never repeating the Holocaust they should concentrate on ensuring that these kids venerate the Constitution and its memorialization of the fact rights derive from nature not any government and those rights are for the individual to pursue their pursuit of happiness as an individual and not at the behest of the collective.

I think that truth may be too much for them though.

Uh oh Looks like @Centuriator wont know I agreed with him.....

Reactions: 308220
And the Navy Seals Barracks.....

View attachment 7165519

There go our tax dollars again if this is true.

I can see the SJWs out in force claiming hatred. The buildings will need to be torn down ASAP

Some kid drawing a swastika on the bathroom stall isn't a problem. Why? Because I am 99% sure the kid isn't a nazi, isn't anti anything and basically is just a normal kid who was alone, unsupervised and thought he'd get away with drawing something bad, just because. So he picks the meanest, most outrageous thing he can think of (fresh in his mind because of how the morons overinflated the previous incident) and draws a swastika and moves on with his day.

Want to know what the real problem is?

I immediately call Superintendent of Schools Dr. Kathleen Bodie and our School Resource Officer Bryan White, who documents the incident. In addition, Dr. Bodie informs the Commission for Human Rights. Today, I also reached out to the Anti-Defamation League and the OMS Diversity and Inclusion Group.

I can't figure out whats worse. The level of alarmist bullshit chicken little twat whoever wrote this email comes across as, who I no fucking doubt, would be that useless fuck you hear and see in videos who just stands in the same spot and lets off a high pitched squeal the entire time something bad is happening around them (who by the way, the next time Im in a situation like that and this happens, Im just going to wreck whoever is screaming) -or- the fact that bullshit, self righteous and totally unnecessary garbage like 'commission for human rights' or whatever the fuck inclusion group is forced upon children, which in a giant irony, makes everything absolutely worse for everyone involved.

Lmao. A 1in Swastika caused his much commotion? When I was in elementary school, there were dicks, boobs, cuss words, gay and racial slurs and everything else you could possibly imagine wrote on the bathroom walls, desks and bleachers. Nobody died and nobody cried.

Some of those kids were pretty good artists. I hope they stuck with it.

We all know Schools have been fucked for years, my family is Basque and my sister wore earrings with the basque cross her senior year of high school 6 years ago. It got her a trip to the deans office. That dean then got a nice earful about the history of basque culture along with a nice note from an attorney. She continued to wear them as they were a gift from our grandma.

These are almost identical just different color
9A39C291-A8D7-4312-8D68-9051883B487B.jpeg

Clearly that kid wasn’t drawing a basque cross, but the over reactions are everywhere.

I’m to the point where I just want to troll all these people who get triggered so damn easily.

I wonder if their heads would exploded Mars attacks style if someone spread swazy confetti all over the school for a senior prank. Troll level 5000.

By making a mountain into a molehill, all the kiddies will now be drawing swastikas. Why? Because they are kids and like to be assholes. They know it will piss the “man” off.

Don’t forget the centurion is into genetic purification.

Reactions: Near miss
Oh for God's sake, seriously, you are embarassing yourself.

The Swastic post-WWII means precisely how Hitler used it.

A demonstration of the failure of the American eduction system is very sad to see.
Care to enlighten us with an explanation of how Hitler used it? If your understanding of this subject is from approved curriculum textbooks, Sgt Rock comic books and/or hollywood, you’re swimming in the deep end without your waterwings, Walter.

Too long?

Brian,

Thank you for the notification concerning this incident. Im sorry this is taking your time and resources from the mission of teaching a great group of kids. It is important that this matter be looked in to and the offensive messaging or symbols be removed expeditiously, followed up by educating the kids on the history of intolerance and hatred. That will be a depressing period of instruction but the kids need to learn the bad with the good in order to become the strong person that stands for the rights of the individual.

Im concerned that the incident last week became the catalyst for the incident this week. A child saw a way to get a big response in school and wanted to see if they could could have the "power" to do the same. Im sure as professionals you are considering that possibility and will use good judgement. Sometimes the best reaction to bad behavior is to have the janitor apply a fresh coat of paint and not provide the response the bad actor was seeking.

The danger in that is "accepting" hate propaganda from a truly committed individual and allowing their message to spread. I would hope that a true follower of such ideology would stand out in our community like "the square peg in the round hole" but its not so clear cut in this culture that allows these kids to be exposed to so many "messages" without providing them education and explanation of what they are consuming. They see these things and parrot them not understanding the ability to cause pain in doing so.

I can recall my initial awareness of antisemitism when the 1978 mini series "The Holocaust" was aired on television. My parents didn't let me watch much of it, even if by today's standards of TV, it was pretty "sterile" in portraying the horror of the Holocaust. I remember in the commercial promoting the series it showed some images of unclothed people being lead into a pit and soldiers with machine guns firing causing me to wonder "Why?"

The week the show aired I asked the Peirce School librarian about it after finding books in the library on the subject and I saw it made her uncomfortable and she indicated it was a subject I was too young for. That was 5th grade. You are dealing with middle schoolers.

I never received an answer to "Why?" in my grade school education. Perhaps it was too fresh. In 1978 a young Holocaust survivor would have been in their 30's. The soldiers that ended it and the evil beings that perpetrated it were still in the prime of their lives.

In my generation the swastika was the symbol of the bumbling Colonel Klink and Sergeant Shultz. Jake and Elwood Blues became good guys when they professed their opposition to "Illinois Nazis" and made the Skokie brown shirts wearing swastika arm bands jump into a river. The swastika was a symbol we drew on military equipment recounting scenes our grandfathers had recounted for us while the good guys in our drawings always wore a US Army star. As Mark Twain and Mel Brookes showed us that some language was just plain ignorant visual depictions of the swastika always represented a loser to me.

Presently society is returning a certain power to "words" and "symbols" that I rejected based on my interpretation of their portrayal in popular culture. Perhaps the tactics of my age carry a weakness in that by portraying racists as "bumbling fools" we come to underestimate how dangerous people using racist words and symbols can be. On the other hand I'm concerned that if "weak" people see the use of racist words and symbols as capable of giving them the attention they cant generate on their own they will be attracted to groups that promote racist symbols, language and ideology.

Please take the incident as the opportunity to educate the kids on the rule of law, the importance of our Constitution and the primacy in our Republic of the rights of the individual over the collective. If every child learns that they are respected as an individual and they are expected to respect others for their individual uniqueness than perhaps we will avoid a repeat of the bloody history written in the 20th century when "ideology" and "party" degenerated into dangerous "group think" that killed millions.

These kids need to be taught to be strong enough individuals to "do the right thing" in the face of intolerance as expressed or even worse "acted on" by a group.

Two names that stand out in history for me yet are unknown to just about everyone in the United States are Felix Sparks and Hugh Thompson. These men were present at incidents that portray the worst of America yet in their actions they are symbols of the best of America.

Felix Sparks was the commander of an American Army unit that liberated the Dachau concentration camp. The young soldiers, exhausted from combat and horrified by the scenes in Dachau, machine gunned a number of SS guards that had surrendered. This is the immediate moment of that incident...

1571316824987.png

This is a bad moment for America. The soldiers discipline has been eroded by fear, fatigue and hate.

This is an exceedingly rare picture of courage captured in real time...

1571316825045.png

This is Lt Colonel Felix Sparks. He is firing his pistol in the air to stop the atrocity and he is signalling "Seize Fire" to his mob mentality soldiers. He actually kicked the soldier off the machine gun to stop the killing. Going against the heavy inertia of the moment he singly stopped further lawlessness in a place that knew neither humanity nor law.

I am guessing that Lt Col Sparks wants those SS guards dead as much as his soldiers do after seeing the scenes of Dachau but he recognizes the rule of law and how by not respecting the rights of the individual the scared, exhausted troops he commanded were no different than the men they were murdering.

Hugh Thompson was a US Army helicopter pilot at My Lai village Vietnam. When the inexperienced, mauled by booby traps, unit lost its discipline in My Lai and embarked on massacre Hugh Thompson was an observer helicopter pilot flying over the village in one of those fragile plexi glass bubble choppers similar to what people may be familiar with as "ambulances" in the TV show "M.A.S.H."

Hugh Thompson recognized something "wrong" was happening on the ground below him. He went against the weight of the mob crimes being committed below him. He flew his ship between attacking troops and fleeing civilians which resulted in a conflict that had the ground troops not stood down he was prepared to fire on his fellow soldiers consumed by madness.

That was the intensity of the moment and the bravery of Hugh Thompson in standing up to hate yet no one knows his name.

I challenge you to teach these kids to have the strength of Felix Sparks and Hugh Thompson. Teach these kids to respect each other because their rights are derived from their membership in a global humanity not as a privilege bestowed by any government, party, religion or collective group they may belong to. With that comes a responsibility to respect "the other" and as Felix Sparks and Hugh Thompson did be ready to use force if necessary to protect the individual from abuse, even if in the case of Felix Sparks, you are defending those that by their actions shouldn't get that benefit.

If this turns into a lesson on "swastika bad" with no education why I think you will only suffer more events. I also caution against disrespecting the rights of the kids through ill advised "investigations". "Identifying" the perpetrator may not be as important as the response to the incident. Provide a positive response by educating why the event was bad. I think that any kid firmly committed to a sick ideology will make himself known without attaching them to any one specific incident.

I was upset to hear that at the last incident boys were asked to provide writing samples in order to identify whomever had been responsible in that case. There are very strict rules for custodial interrogations of juveniles and I do not permit my kids to be investigated without my notification or competent counsel with their best interests in mind being present. Compounding an abuse of the individual by committing an abuse against the individual is never right.

Thank you for your service and good luck going forward in this matter. I hope it resolves quickly and the kids get an experience that has them reflexively reject intolerance of any sort as they mature.

Sincerely,

Sniper Hide Member Pmclaine offering himself up for red flagging in his crazy state.
RgRfiL8KPlcHc2Nob29sbUIKAACKi6ddGSUG9FIUcG1jbGFpbmVAaG90bWFpbC5jb21YBAAAAAE~

Last edited:
Too long?

Brian,

Thank you for the notification concerning this incident. Im sorry this is taking your time and resources from the mission of teaching a great group of kids. It is important that this matter be looked in to and the offensive messaging or symbols be removed expeditiously, followed up by educating the kids on the history of intolerance and hatred. That will be a depressing period of instruction but the kids need to learn the bad with the good in order to become the strong person that stands for the rights of the individual.

Im concerned that the incident last week became the catalyst for the incident this week. A child saw a way to get a big response in school and wanted to see if they could could have the "power" to do the same. Im sure as professionals you are considering that possibility and will use good judgement. Sometimes the best reaction to bad behavior is to have the janitor apply a fresh coat of paint and not provide the response the bad actor was seeking.

The danger in that is "accepting" hate propaganda from a truly committed individual and allowing their message to spread. I would hope that a true follower of such ideology would stand out in our community like "the square peg in the round hole" but its not so clear cut in this culture that allows these kids to be exposed to so many "messages" without providing them education and explanation of what they are observing. They see these things and parrot them not understanding the ability to cause pain in doing so.

I can recall my initial awareness of antisemitism when the 1978 mini series "The Holocaust" was aired on television. My parents didn't let me watch much of it, even if by today's standards of TV, it was pretty "sterile" in portraying the horror of the Holocaust. I remember in the commercials promoting the series showed some images of unclothed people being lead into a pit and soldiers with machine guns firing causing me to wonder "Why?"

The week the show aired I asked the Peirce School librarian about it after finding books in the library on the subject and I saw it made her uncomfortable and she indicated it was a subject I was too young for. That was 5th grade. You are dealing with middle schoolers.

I never received an answer to "Why?" in my grade school education. Perhaps it was too fresh. In 1978 a young Holocaust survivor would have been in their 30's. The soldiers that ended it and the evil beings that perpetrated it were still in the prime of their lives.

In my generation the swastika was the symbol of the bumbling Colonel Klink and Sergeant Shultz. Jake and Elwood Blues became good guys when they professed their opposition to "Illinois Nazis" and made the Skokie brown shirts wearing swastika arm bands jump into a river. The swastika was a symbol we drew on military equipment recounting scenes our grandfathers had recounted for us while the good guys in our drawings always wore a US Army star. As Mark Twain and Mel Brookes showed us that some language was just plain ignorant visual depictions of the swastika always represented a loser to me.

Presently society is returning a certain power to "words" and "symbols" that I rejected based on my interpretation of their portrayal in popular culture. Perhaps the tactics of my age carry a weakness in that by portraying racists as "bumbling fools" we come to underestimate how dangerous people using racist words and symbols can be. On the other hand I'm concerned that if "weak" people see the use of racist words and symbols as capable of giving them the attention they cant generate on their own they will be attracted to groups that promote racist symbols and language.

Please take the incident as the opportunity to educate the kids on the rule of law, the importance of our Constitution and the primacy in our Republic of the rights of the individual over the collective. If every child learns that they are respected as an individual and they are expected to respect others for their individual uniqueness than perhaps we will avoid a repeat of the bloody history written in the 20th century when "ideology" and "party" degenerated into dangerous "group think" that killed millions.

These kids need to be taught to be strong enough individuals to "do the right thing" in the face of intolerance as expressed or even worse "acted on" by a group.

Two names that stand out in history for me yet are unknown to just about everyone in the United States are Felix Sparks and Hugh Thompson. These men were present at incidents that portray the worst of America yet in their actions they are symbols of the best of America.

Felix Sparks was the commander of an American Army unit that liberated the Dachau concentration camp. The young soldiers, exhausted from combat and horrified by the scenes in Dachau, machine gunned a number of SS guards that had surrendered. This is the immediate moment of that incident...

View attachment 7165664

This is a bad moment for the American Army. The soldiers discipline has been eroded by fear, fatigue and hate.

This picture is of courage in real time...

View attachment 7165663

This is Lt Colonel Felix Sparks. He is firing his pistol in the air to stop the atrocity and he is signalling "Seize Fire" to his mob mentality soldiers. He actually kicked the soldier off the machine to stop the killing. Going against the heavy inertia of the moment he singly stopped further lawlessness in a place that knew neither humanity nor law.

I am guessing the Lt Col Sparks wants those SS guards dead as much as his soldiers do after seeing the scenes of Dachau but he recognizes the rule of law and how by not respecting the rights of the individual the scared, exhausted troops he commanded were no different than the men they were murdering.

Hugh Thompson was a US Army helicopter pilot at My Lai village Vietnam. When the inexperienced, badly mauled by booby traps, unit lost its discipline in My Lai and embarked on massacre Hugh Thompson was an observer helicopter pilot flying over the village in one of those fragile plexi glass bubble choppers similar to what people may be familiar with as "ambulances" in the TV show "M.A.S.H."

Hugh Thompson recognized something "wrong" was happening on the ground below him. He went against the weight of the mob crimes being committed below him. He flew his ship between attacking troops and fleeing civilians which resulted in a conflict that had the ground troops not stood down he was prepared to fire on his fellow soldiers consumed by madness.

That was the intensity of the moment and the bravery of Hugh Thompson in standing up to hate yet no one knows his name.

I challenge you to teach these kids to have the strength of Felix Sparks and Hugh Thompson. Teach these kids to respect each other because their rights are derived from their membership in a global humanity not as a privilege bestowed by any government, party, religion or collective group they may belong to. With that comes a responsibility to respect "the other" and as Felix Sparks and Hugh Thompson did be ready to use force if necessary to protect the individual from abuse, even if in the case of Felix Sparks, you are defending those that by their actions shouldn't get that benefit.

If this turns into a lesson on "swastika bad" with no education why I think you will only suffer more events. I also caution against disrespecting the rights of the kids through ill advised "investigations". "Identifying" the perpetrator may not be as important as the response to the incident. Provide a positive response by educating why the event was bad. I think that any kid firmly committed to a sick ideology will make himself known without attaching them to any one specific incident.

I was upset to hear that at the last incident boys were asked to provide writing samples in order to identify whomever had been responsible in that case. There are very strict rules for custodial interrogations of juveniles and I do not permit my kids to be investigated without my notification or competent counsel with their best interests in mind being present. Compounding an abuse of the individual by committing an abuse against the individual is never right.

Thank you for your service and good luck going forward in this matter. I hope it resolves quickly and the kids get an experience that has them reflexively reject intolerance of any sort as they mature.

Sincerely,

Sniper Hide Member Pmclaine offering himself up for red flagging in his crazy state.

I would lose the signature....LOL

In all honesty, it is a really nice letter. I learned a lot reading it. I don't see anything that anyone would bitch about at all and view it as unbiased.

I hope it is not placed in the circular file.

I would lose the signature....LOL

In all honesty, it is a really nice letter. I learned a lot reading it. I don't see anything that anyone would bitch about at all and view it as unbiased.

I hope it is not placed in the circular file.

I think these incidents help move the agenda and actually are anticipated and hoped for.

My response will be regarded as so much blah, blah, blah!

If at the minimum someone consider Felix Spark or Hugh Thompson for one moment though I will have done good.

Too long?

Brian,

The danger in that is "accepting" hate propaganda from a truly committed individual and allowing their message to spread. I would hope that a true follower of such ideology would stand out in our community like "the square peg in the round hole" but its not so clear cut in this culture that allows these kids to be exposed to so many "messages" without providing them education and explanation of what they are observing. They see these things and parrot them not understanding the ability to cause pain in doing so.

I can recall my initial awareness of antisemitism when the 1978 mini series "The Holocaust" was aired on television. My parents didn't let me watch much of it, even if by today's standards of TV, it was pretty "sterile" in portraying the horror of the Holocaust. I remember in the commercial promoting the series it showed some images of unclothed people being lead into a pit and soldiers with machine guns firing causing me to wonder "Why?"

Presently society is returning a certain power to "words" and "symbols" that I rejected based on my interpretation of their portrayal in popular culture. Perhaps the tactics of my age carry a weakness in that by portraying racists as "bumbling fools" we come to underestimate how dangerous people using racist words and symbols can be. On the other hand I'm concerned that if "weak" people see the use of racist words and symbols as capable of giving them the attention they cant generate on their own they will be attracted to groups that promote racist symbols and language.

View attachment 7165664

This is a bad moment for the American Army. The soldiers discipline has been eroded by fear, fatigue and hate.

This is an exceedingly rare picture of courage captured in real time...

View attachment 7165663

This is Lt Colonel Felix Sparks. He is firing his pistol in the air to stop the atrocity and he is signalling "Seize Fire" to his mob mentality soldiers. He actually kicked the soldier off the machine to stop the killing. Going against the heavy inertia of the moment he singly stopped further lawlessness in a place that knew neither humanity nor law.

I am guessing the Lt Col Sparks wants those SS guards dead as much as his soldiers do after seeing the scenes of Dachau but he recognizes the rule of law and how by not respecting the rights of the individual the scared, exhausted troops he commanded were no different than the men they were murdering.

Hugh Thompson was a US Army helicopter pilot at My Lai village Vietnam. When the inexperienced, badly mauled by booby traps, unit lost its discipline in My Lai and embarked on massacre Hugh Thompson was an observer helicopter pilot flying over the village in one of those fragile plexi glass bubble choppers similar to what people may be familiar with as "ambulances" in the TV show "M.A.S.H."

Sincerely,

Letter to the Editor

Brian? A guy wrote the letter to parents? It read like a girl wrote it.

They'll get slightly tweaked over your use of the word collective. I still think gestapo could have been worked into the letter when discussing the investigation of the previous incident.

Oh wow! Teenagers doing things to get a rise out of adults. Say it aint so! Bet the faculty would lose their shit if they caught a student playing the 3rd level of the original Legend Of Zelda on their phone or tablet.

Level3.gif

Ok so now let's back it up a bit . Kids are kids . Kids do stupid shit . When we were kids we all did shit that shoulda either killed us or gotten us locked the fuck up .
Kids get the devil in the sometimes and do shit that the know is wrong for the thrill and to teat the waters . Yeah there are boundaries and limits , like injuring or killing people . Bullying yeah big fuckin boundary . So I dumbassed kid made a swastika.
If it was on someone's house or intimidating or targeting that's different . But c'mon
kids doing kid shit and everybody loses their shit . Y'all need to do a little interspective and think about some of the stupid ahit you did as a kid . If you didn't do any effed up shit your real name is probably Miren and you were probably the class narc/dork/incel/masturbation olympiad/dork/brown nozin pencil sharpenin chalkboard erasin eraser clappin floor sweepin clearasil resitin chick repellin inhaler huffin sweater vest wearin four eyed window lickin Barry Manilow listenin freak .
Edit. And now make six go seven figures and have a supermodel for a wife .
I fuckin hate you . ?
Right? I wish the worst thing I did was draw a swastika. Sure would have a lot more opportunities nowadays... cant say I ever thought much of the white power bullshit tho.

How much weight have you lost on this diet?

Taters are Gods gift to man. Grow em, put em up, eat em all winter! Starvation is death that puts you in the ground

20-25 pounds, 205 to 180 +/-.

Its not a diet.

Diet means deprivation, ensuring less calories in than calories burned.

I havent had a bad or unfullfilling meal in close to two years now.

The govt and medical people have been lying to us since the Commission on nutrition funded the corn syrup industry.

And this is why we have so many snowflakes. Strength comes thru adversity, our schools are trying to pamper the kids to the point there is none... (either adversity or strength)

And this is why we have so many snowflakes. Strength comes thru adversity, our schools are trying to pamper the kids to the point there is none... (either adversity or strength)

Everyday a new outrage.

Another town up here is proposing late start for kids to go to school again.

Every time they do it the parents get upset because they have to do this thing called work and they dont have the luxury of changing their work time.

These proposals get shot down and the damn administrators come back with it a short time later.

Inevitably this shit will get passed and parents will have to leave for work before the kids have left for school.

• Angry
Reactions: Zeroit
Email from the middle school principal.....

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Unfortunately, I need to share with you that a one inch by one inch swastika was found in the boys bathroom today at approximately 1PM. Although I was worried about another anti-semitic incident after last week, I was hopeful that this would not happen.

Right now, I am feeling a combination of disappointment, frustration, and anger. I understand many of you must be feeling similar emotions after receiving this news. Additionally, the staff that I was able to talk with before the end of the day, were also upset by the news. The staff here is proud of their school and knows that most of our students are caring, compassionate, and kind students. Once again, teachers will be addressing this incident with students in their ASPIRE class.

Given that we do not know a time frame for when it was drawn, I believe that it will be difficult to find out who was involved in this incident. For the previous incident, we had an idea of the student involved because of timing. Given student privacy issues, we did not give details of what was written and the consequences. I understand this can be frustrating for some parents. However, students often know who are responsible for certain incidents and the names of those students may get out into to the community.

Since, I believe that we will not catch the person responsible for today’s incident, I can go into more details. Today, the swastika was found in the second floor eighth grade bathroom. A student(s) had written the swastika in pencil on the bathroom stall. It was difficult to see, so it could have been there for a day or a few minutes before it was noticed.

I also want to let everyone know the procedures of what happens when we find hate speech or symbols. I immediately call Superintendent of Schools Dr. Kathleen Bodie and our School Resource Officer Bryan White, who documents the incident. In addition, Dr. Bodie informs the Commission for Human Rights. Today, I also reached out to the Anti-Defamation League and the OMS Diversity and Inclusion Group.

I will be meeting with the staff and the Diversity and Inclusion Group tomorrow to develop a plan for how to address this latest incident. I will further update you on Friday. Please talk to your child about this incident. I want to let you know that the Ottoson is committed to be a place where hate is not tolerated.

I have no doubt their reaction to the incident last week was the cause of the incident this week.

I feel I am going to have to draft a response to this.

The incident last week pissed me off because I initially learned of it when my son told me they made all the boys go to the principals office and give a writing sample of the word "stupid". He didn't know why except for that someone had wrote something in the boys bathroom. Later I found out it was some sort of racial epithet.

This pissed me off because I know for a fact that there are very specific guidelines for "custodial" interrogations of juveniles and as far as Im concerned with the reactions these people are having to the stupid shit kids do one instance of doing something immature can ruin them for the rest of their school experience. I better be present if they are going to question him.

I need to tell them now if this is their reaction,,,,,,,,"Question my kid without me or a lawyer, the town can start shoveling money into my bank account now".

The kids are acting more mature than these assholes.

My response may have to include some history of the swastika and how the kids should be taught about it.
Common core strikes again. Two of my favorite teachers and one was my rifle instructor (when I was a kid) fought in WW2 I had great respect for
They don't teach history as history unless it has been adjusted to fit their agenda. My oldest son (currently my avatar) had a situation in high school he never had any problems with the authority figures was one of the youngest eagle scouts in the state. Problem in class somebody did something he refused to say who did it and was given 3 day suspension. I asked if he did it he said no but he knew who did. He knows better than to lie to me. I went to the principal's office and wanted a meeting I got a assist principal who was kid hater and a asshole. I did contacted my lawyer and he suggested I was overreacting I got a new lawyer. My point would be if my son was not accused or did whatever and I didn't go to bat for him what example would that set. He graduated worked for me gave me 110% joined the army 4 combat tours and some other stuff. Schools are not raising our kids we do.

Everyday a new outrage.
Another town up here is proposing late start for kids to go to school again.
Every time they do it the parents get upset because they have to do this thing called work and they dont have the luxury of changing their work time.
These proposals get shot down and the damn administrators come back with it a short time later.
Inevitably this shit will get passed and parents will have to leave for work before the kids have left for school.

In the school district here, for the older high school folks they have the option for an early start & early let out or late start and late let out.
It seems to work well since it's a choice not an edict.

In the school district here, for the older high school folks they have the option for an early start & early let out or late start and late let out.
It seems to work well since it's a choice not an edict.

Yes middle and high school kids should be doing that shit on their own anyway.

Thing is when they want to late start kids too young to get their shit together.

No concern for the fact parents need to work to pay the salaries of the school administrators that want to sleep in late with the kids.

I thought the tator blight was death from the ground???

Email from the middle school principal.....

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Unfortunately, I need to share with you that a one inch by one inch swastika was found in the boys bathroom today at approximately 1PM. Although I was worried about another anti-semitic incident after last week, I was hopeful that this would not happen.

Right now, I am feeling a combination of disappointment, frustration, and anger. I understand many of you must be feeling similar emotions after receiving this news. Additionally, the staff that I was able to talk with before the end of the day, were also upset by the news. The staff here is proud of their school and knows that most of our students are caring, compassionate, and kind students. Once again, teachers will be addressing this incident with students in their ASPIRE class.

Given that we do not know a time frame for when it was drawn, I believe that it will be difficult to find out who was involved in this incident. For the previous incident, we had an idea of the student involved because of timing. Given student privacy issues, we did not give details of what was written and the consequences. I understand this can be frustrating for some parents. However, students often know who are responsible for certain incidents and the names of those students may get out into to the community.

Since, I believe that we will not catch the person responsible for today’s incident, I can go into more details. Today, the swastika was found in the second floor eighth grade bathroom. A student(s) had written the swastika in pencil on the bathroom stall. It was difficult to see, so it could have been there for a day or a few minutes before it was noticed.

I also want to let everyone know the procedures of what happens when we find hate speech or symbols. I immediately call Superintendent of Schools Dr. Kathleen Bodie and our School Resource Officer Bryan White, who documents the incident. In addition, Dr. Bodie informs the Commission for Human Rights. Today, I also reached out to the Anti-Defamation League and the OMS Diversity and Inclusion Group.

I will be meeting with the staff and the Diversity and Inclusion Group tomorrow to develop a plan for how to address this latest incident. I will further update you on Friday. Please talk to your child about this incident. I want to let you know that the Ottoson is committed to be a place where hate is not tolerated.

I have no doubt their reaction to the incident last week was the cause of the incident this week.

I feel I am going to have to draft a response to this.

The incident last week pissed me off because I initially learned of it when my son told me they made all the boys go to the principals office and give a writing sample of the word "stupid". He didn't know why except for that someone had wrote something in the boys bathroom. Later I found out it was some sort of racial epithet.

This pissed me off because I know for a fact that there are very specific guidelines for "custodial" interrogations of juveniles and as far as Im concerned with the reactions these people are having to the stupid shit kids do one instance of doing something immature can ruin them for the rest of their school experience. I better be present if they are going to question him.

I need to tell them now if this is their reaction,,,,,,,,"Question my kid without me or a lawyer, the town can start shoveling money into my bank account now".

The kids are acting more mature than these assholes.

My response may have to include some history of the swastika and how the kids should be taught about it.

TLDR. Who’s to say that a faculty member didn’t draw the swastika on the bathroom wall? I mean, it’s the perfect cover for a disgruntled employee to blame it on a kid. The principal doesn’t have proof that a student didn’t draw the swastika on the wall. He also doesn’t have proof that a faculty member didn’t do it either.

I’d tell the principal to pound sand. I’d say that the school’s “interview” would better be described as an interrogation. Were the students advised of their rights to any sort of counsel? Of course not! They don’t forfeit their rights because they’re kids. The lefties would call this an intimidation tactic.

I’d seek legal advise. There may be options open you. I don’t deal w/ schools as we’ve chosen to home school our children.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmclaine
My son mentioned to me yesterday that the Boys bathrooms were closed......

Dear Parents/Guardians,

I wanted to update you regarding our response to the anti-semitic graffiti found in one of the bathrooms on October 16th.

First, I decided to close all but one of the boys’ bathrooms. I understand that it is an inconvenience for many of our students, and I know that certain students might be out of their classes for a few more minutes than usual. I also recognize that this might seem like a punishment for many of our students based on the action of one student. However, I closed the bathrooms for the following reasons:

1. I do not want to subject any more students to hateful symbols and/or hate speech this week. I am not sure that closing all but one of the boys’ bathrooms will accomplish this. However, I know from working with middle school students for over twenty-five years that a large majority of hate symbols and speech are drawn in the boys’ bathrooms. Furthermore, when students encounter hateful images and speech, they conclude the Ottoson is not an emotionally safe school. When students do not feel safe, they cannot learn.
  2. I want the students to know that the Ottoson teachers and administrators are upset about this incident. As a staff, we have talked to the students about how hateful images and speech impact us, other students, parents/guardians and the Arlington community. While this message may have resonated with some of our students, it did not with all our students. Closing the bathroom is a reminder that we are upset.
  3. While the assistant principals and I were not looking forward to another full day of being a bathroom monitor, it has given us a chance to have conversations with students about the topic. A student told me yesterday that he did not appreciate having to sign in to use the bathroom. He said he wanted to find out who was responsible. Another student confessed that he would not report graffiti to adults. I was able to have a conversation with him about the impact of hateful symbols. One student reported that he thought that some students would now be more likely to draw anti-semitic symbols. He thought closing the bathrooms would not change anything.

I understand that I cannot keep the bathrooms closed forever. However, creating conversations and letting the students know that hateful graffiti is upsetting, offsets the inconvenience of having students walk down a couple flights of stairs.

Second, I am copying an activity that the Chenery Middle School in Belmont participated in as a response to a similar incident. On Monday, we will be extending ASPIRE for an extra 20 minutes. Students will be responding to three questions:

1. What impact does having a swastika drawn in school have on you?

2. What would you say to anyone that saw the swastika?

3. What message would you want to send to the student who drew the swastika?

After a class discussion, each student will select one of their answers and write it on an index card. The responses to these prompts will be collected and posted throughout the school, especially in the bathrooms in which they occurred. We want to take back the bathroom with messages of hope and support.

Regards,

STAND BY!

Dear Mr. Meringer,

If the bathrooms are closed to the students than I expect that the bathrooms for the teachers be similarly closed.

I dont send my kid to school to be prevented from using the bathroom if and when he needs to.

You have before Monday to respond that all bathrooms will be accessible or no bathrooms will be accessible.

For all we know it was a teacher that did this.

Yes it happens.....

https://www.wfla.com/news/massachusetts-teacher-plants-live-ammo-in-school-to-prove-point/
Massachusetts teacher plants live ammo in school 'to prove point' - wfla.com
(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – A teacher in Massachusetts was arrested Thursday after allegedly leaving live ammunition in school in an effort to make a point. Police say Alfred Purcell III told the ...
www.wfla.com

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-dec-16-me-dunn16-story.html
Teacher Gets Prison in Hate Crime Hoax - Los Angeles Times
A former psychology professor at Claremont McKenna College was sentenced Wednesday to a year in state prison for spray-painting her car with racist and anti-Semitic slurs and claiming that unknown ...
www.latimes.com

Closing the bathrooms to the students?

You are compounding an act of stupidity.

Sincerely,