• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cobrafox22

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2020
Boise, Idaho
Up for sale is my nearly brand-new custom 6.5 Creedmoor bolt gun built off of an Impact Precision 737R action. The rifle has been mainly used for marketing pictures (back when I worked in the firearms industry) but has less than 20 rounds through the barrel. I've since moved on to a different industry doing marketing and have not had the time to take the rifle out at all. It deserves to be shot and not sitting in a safe. So I figured I would sell it to fund other projects and help pay for a trip to Europe this summer.

Anyways, here are the specs of the rifle.

Trigger - Triggertech Rem 700 Diamond Trigger (flat-faced)
Muzzle Device - Thunderbeast CB Brake
Extras - Cerekoted Green Chassis, Custom cheekpiece from MDT, MDT Vertical Grip Premier FDE, AICS Magazine, Spare MDT folding stock (not shown)

Looking to get $3200 for the rifle with no optic or bipod or best offer (no lowballing please). I'm not looking for trades. Should someone want to buy the whole thing in its entirety, feel free to throw out a price? The scope currently on this is a Nightforce ATACR 7-35 with the TREMOR3 Reticle, the mount is a Nightforce 34mm Ultramount with SOCOM markings, and the bipod is an Atlas V8 ADM-170.

The buyer will pay for shipping to their FFL

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures.

I'd consider parting the rifle out depending on the offers. Here's what it would cost for each part should you want to go this route.

Action + trigger: $1200
Barrel: $800
Chassis (with the spare stock and cheek pad): $1000

ZJM03009-minmm.jpg
CT104211-minmmm.jpg
CT104205-minmm.jpg

Last edited: