• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Custom-ish Mosin Nagant

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Kind of an oddball here. This is one of my favorite rifles and I’ve used it for white tail the last couple years but otherwise it just dwells in my safe. I would love to see this go to someone who could give it some more love. I hand loaded for it with the Hornady 174 HPBT .312” bullets and have shot 3/4” 5 shot groups with it. If you load to the lands then it is ALL the way out in the neck of the case (no surprise being a Mosin chamber). Cheap PPU ammo shoots around 1.25” groups most days. No corrosive ammo has been shot by me through this. I was going to get a McGowan barrel for it since they make a Mosin barrel but never got around to it.

- Hex receiver Mosin Nagant
    - rock solid bent bolt kit
    - rock solid scope rail
    - Timney trigger with right hand safety
    - stock pack included as well
    - sling and butt pad also included

$800 shipped to your door.

Burris rings and SWFA 16x42 can be added for an additional $250

5D26104C-F4EE-413A-BE7D-924CC4EF3811.jpeg
    61AB4C12-4B08-4550-9FE9-D90F6099B6C6.jpeg

Top. Here’s probably the best group I shot with it. Probably should’ve measured to that bottom one but it still would’ve been within a few thousandths.

0245D8B0-59C8-4AF8-AAF9-A432EF2AB10D.jpeg

I definitely need to invest in a brake for this thing haha.

Might be open. Shoot me your number in a PM and I’ll text you.

Yea, came out as .313 on two slugs.

Well damn. That sucks. Wont ever be able to get full potential out of it. I dont think there are any .313 bullets out there other than cast

Yea I’ve been using the .312” Hornady 174s and they have provided the best results. If I keep this I’m going to put a McGowen on it. Then I can get a shorter throat and the bore diameter I want.