• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Custom USMC Cobra Hood

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
I've had a lot of requests for desert marpat ghillies, so I decided to have Tactical Concealment put together a few of these Cobra hoods with usmc marpat nylon for some custom projects.

The nylon is supplex and is imprinted with EGAs. Had them use a lighter color of paracord so the grid would blend better. I really dig how these turned out.

Re: Custom USMC Cobra Hood

Kick ass. I may have to get one.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captjordan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much? </div></div>

pm sent

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir.....

Now you are just not playing nice....
crazy.gif
</div></div>

lol....

sorry, don't have any extra for a fixed price sale right now. i did list an auction for one on ebay that ends in 3 days, but all others are spoken for or will be used for display at shot show.

if there is enough interest, i could set up a group order and get another run made. tac con is pretty busy for the next couple of months with a new line of products, but could have a run put together once they catch up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir.....

Now you are just not playing nice....
crazy.gif
</div></div>

lol....

sorry, don't have any extra for a fixed price sale right now. i did list an auction for one on ebay that ends in 3 days, but all others are spoken for or will be used for display at shot show.

if there is enough interest, i could set up a group order and get another run made. tac con is pretty busy for the next couple of months with a new line of products, but could have a run put together once they catch up. </div></div>

Looking to catch up with you at Shot

Also waiting on a couple of other things from you...
crazy.gif

and still interesded in a couple of things....
laugh.gif

lol!!! glad to see a hide member take it! make good use of her!

check your pp acct, got $25 comin back to ya!

sh member discount.
wink.gif

will ship out tomorrow.......

Being a couple of months old now
Wondering if there's a chance these will be available at / from TC ?
I once owned a Viper hoody, LOVED IT. I am still kicking myself for selling it off.

*** EDIT ***
Any chance of getting one of the VIPERs in MARPAT ?

i can set up a group buy for a custom run of vipers or cobras if there is enough interest. minimum order would be 10.

if any of you guys are interested, leave a message on the thread and/or pm me.

i can have them done in any pattern as long the minimum is hit.