• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ - 452/455 Manners 22 trainer stock

Re: CZ - 452/455 Manners 22 trainer stock

Thanks for doing this Tom. I have a "tactical" 10/22 that I built, but being able to get a T4 for the CZ rifle would be great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The mcs-t4 stock is a ambi stock. </div></div>

Wooo HOoo!

I could go for a T-4

would these be available in the molded in marble?

Would this stock work for one of the 455's?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Polytech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would this stock work for one of the 455's? </div></div>Yes the stock will work with the new 455 inlet. Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maddesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you make one for a lefty 452? </div></div> The basic stock shape is the same, so we should be able to. The actions we have in house are both right hand 452 and 455. CZ is only a few miles away, Iam sure we can get a left hand action to set up the inlet. Thank you very much,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maddesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you make one for a lefty 452? </div></div> The basic stock shape is the same, so we should be able to. The actions we have in house are both right hand 452 and 455. CZ is only a few miles away, Iam sure we can get a left hand action to set up the inlet. Thank you very much, </div></div>

Thanks, then I'm in for one!

the t-4 please, been waiting 2 yrs for somone to make a good tact stock for the cz 452

Sounds Great!
I would need to know the specific details:
-American or varmint barrel contour?
-Barrel lug provision?
-Would you be willing to ship north of the border/
Thanks,
GM

It isn't on the poll, but I'd love to see an "MCS-SL (super light)"

Hey Tom, thanks for the support, I'll look forward to whichever one you do, Pretty sure I'll go with one of whichever you make.

Last year i got an MCS for my 6.5 Creedmoor. I might could get interested in one for my CZ also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: silentrunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom, how is the prototype coming along? </div></div>We are on track and will have the prototype trianer at the shot show booth. We are about a week out from posting some pics, and will start a new thread in about a week. The 452 and the 455 basicly use the same depth stock, but the tang is just a little different on the 455. We made the tang so that it is a perfict match for the 452, the 455 tang is just a little bigger but it still looks very good. Thank you very much,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Polytech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would this stock work for one of the 455's? </div></div>Yes the stock will work with the new 455 inlet. Thank you </div></div> I had a few PMs and just want to clarify. The basic stock deminsions between the 452 and the 455 is the same. The biggest differance is that the back tang on the 455 is just a hair bigger so the factory 455 stock has just a little higher tang area. The stock that we are making is a perfict fit for 452. When a 455 is installed into our stock the tang is just a little high, but still looks very good and not out of place. I will try to post pics of both end of the week.

The action and trigger guard inlets on the other hand are totaly different, each stock will come inleted to your action specs.

Thank you very much,

So how much is one of these babies going to cost?

-David
Edgewood, NM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nmmi9100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So how much is one of these babies going to cost?

-David
Edgewood, NM </div></div>
Im guessing same price as the regular T4 stock.
For those looking for a T1 or HTG style stock, McMillan will be coming out with the HTG/ M40A1 stock for the CZ452

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m14er</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T4 or T2 (matches my 308 shooters) </div></div>
Read the whole thread, the T4 won and is what will be produced by Manners.

Please keep me informed on this one so I don't miss the group buy. My currnet plan with funding is to get a CZ453. Thank you.

I think we get to find out what's going on here in another week or two, once they get done with the SHOT show. =)

I'm curious to know what barrel profile they're cutting the stocks for and if my American is going to be okay in the new stock.

I guess my search for a new 452 varmint has now begun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waiting on pics and price!! </div></div> The price will be the same as the standard T4 which is $475. You will also have the option of the molded in camo colors at no additional charge. Pictures on the way, will be towards the end of the week. Thank you very much,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waiting on pics and price!! </div></div> The price will be the same as the standard T4 which is $475. You will also have the option of the molded in camo colors at no additional charge. Pictures on the way, will be towards the end of the week. Thank you very much, </div></div>

Does this mean I will have 4 stocks in que at manners now? Damn. . . .

i'd be in for one, you guys sent me a MCS-T5A, i want to use one on a build i'm saving for next year. it would be nice to have a cz with a manners too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My balls are tingling for this.... </div></div>

why? you dont have a cz.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My balls are tingling for this.... </div></div>

why? you dont have a cz. </div></div>

Like I have a problem with buying a new rifle....

B/c CZ's are cheap, and it would be nice to have a good .22LR trainer instead of having to use my M44.

you deserve a nice cz. i have 2 and they are both great shooters. im am eager for this stock to be produced as well/ my varmit is in a particularly nice looking walnut stock that i would hate to get all beat up at the range.

452right-1.jpg
cz452left-1.jpg
cz452trigger.jpg
cz452tng-1.jpg
Here are a few pics of the new cz stock. We will have it at our shot show booth, if you are there stop by and take a look. Thank you very much

Wow. It don't get much better than that for a trainer.

Is the bolt handle on the rifle pictured bent downward or modified in any way? I have some customers asking if the bolt knob installs I do will clear the stock's cutout.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will this stock fit a 453?

(asking for the obvious reason that I have a 453 and am looking for a trainer stock) </div></div>Yes it should be fine with the set trigger. There is a lot different versions and barrel contours of the cz22. We have the 452 and 455 in house so we have those programs done, the others will follow. We should be able to get samples from cz pretty quick, the are only a few miles down the road. Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the bolt handle on the rifle pictured bent downward or modified in any way? I have some customers asking if the bolt knob installs I do will clear the stock's cutout.

Thanks </div></div> No this is the factory knob. we wanted to do a bolt mod on this one before shot but ran out of time. I thing the problem is going to be, interference with the trigger finger. I have pretty big hands and have the same problems with savage bolt mods, guys with smaller hands might be fine. When we get back we are going to install a badger on this one, I am pretty sure that we will need to install at a slight up ward angle. The factory knob is pretty small but if cut right there should be enough room. Thank you