• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ - 452/455 Manners 22 trainer stock

Re: CZ - 452/455 Manners 22 trainer stock

Thanks for the reply. Mine is a 453 varmint.

The big hands/bolt interference thing I understand well. I've got a badger on my 308 in an A5 and even on that rifle I've got to really get my hand down in there to keep my knuckle off of the end of the bolt knob.

Perhaps I missed it but, is this a one time group buy or is it going to be offered by them from now on. I realize the pricing may change if it's not part of the group buy. I guess I'm figuring if they have the mold made they would continue to offer it. I just can't swing an additional firearms related expense at the moment. I'm having to rebuild two of my rifles right now and the fun fund is a bit skinny.

I'm also interested in one for a 453 Varmint. T4. Did I miss the "group buy price"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TrapperJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm also interested in one for a 453 Varmint. T4. Did I miss the "group buy price"? </div></div>

There is a comment in the original post that this will end in a group buy but so far I've not seen one detailed.

same price for a typical T4 was stated, $475. But will this be offered after the GB, as a regular item that we can order??

very nice. my 453 was asking for one the other day but I had to tell her no because of the $400 + price tag. Maby when she is older

per an email with Manners earlier this week, "We are working out the group buy with Snipershide.com here shortly. We have to get 50 orders to have a mould made for this stock so if you want one please watch on the hide for the group buy."

I suggest you check the "Group Buy" section. You may find something that interests you
grin.gif

All right game on.

As per the original post, you guys selected the T4, we made it and had the prototype at shot, now its time for the group buy. The office has started a thread in the group buy section today. We have some commitments in house already, but we need to end up with a total of around 50 stocks to get this in production. Once this is in production it will offered as a standard stock in our line up. Thank you very much,

Oh my gosh. That looks awesome.
Why did you have to do that?
What can I sell?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6mm Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whose trigger guard is that? </div></div>

I'm pretty sure that the bottom metal on that is from DIP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6mm Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whose trigger guard is that? </div></div>

I'm pretty sure that the bottom metal on that is from DIP </div></div>Yes the trigger quard, scope base and the thread adapter for the can is from DIP. It is a great looking trigger guard, I think that he also makes them with a mat finish.

i think its us same guys who put our order in that keep checking to see if we have reached the magic number.