• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 452 varmint in Boyd's Tacticool?

00Buck

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2007
Canada
Hello all, can anyone confirm the CZ 452 varmint in 22lr fits the Boyds "Tacticool" stock? I'm planning to purchase a CZ and wondering if I should go ahead and order the Boyd's stock as well? I don't know much about the different CZ actions so I need to confirm the Boyd's stock is for the varmint 452.
thanks for any light you can shed on this

Re: CZ 452 varmint in Boyd's Tacticool?

Boyd's website says that their stock does fit the CZ 452. I'm in the process now of debating between a CZ 452 Varmint vs. the Savage MkII TR. Both will fit this stock, and since it's made of wood, I'm guessing the difference is in the factory fitting done by Boyds. Their website does have a section for CZ though...

http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/

Yeah that's the two guns I'm trying to decide between as well. Unsure if I should go with the CZ 452 Varmint or the Savage TR....both run about the same price here in Canada.

Perhaps some of the experienced guys could jump in here and give their opinions on which way I should go.

Looking for a target 22, not going to be hunting, etc.

I have a CZ varmint and a CZ american the american shoots the best.In matches it outshot many Savages.With .22 rimfires the ammo is very important.Differant lots of the same brand will shoot differant.Find one that shoots in your gun and buy a lot of it.