• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ Bren 2 barrel change torque kit

kortik

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
Michigan
www.borkatools.com
It looks like I was slightly neglecting the rising popularity of the CZ Bren 2 (and its predecessor, CZ Bren 805).

Recently, a customer requested PTL (Precision Torque Limiter) in 8 Nm for torquing of 6 Bren 2 barrel clamping screws. Because we can easily and very quickly re-calibrate one of our stock PTLs to 8 Nm, specified by Bren 2 and Bren 805 user guides, this customer will get his order shipped to him this week.

In the mean time, please take note that Borka Tools now offers PTL8NmK, which is a kit specifically configured for CZ Bren 2 and CZ Bren 805 barrel/caliber changes.

On a separate note, I'll be looking to get Bren 2 for myself, seems like a very cool and practical high quality weapon.

PTL8NmK can be ordered from this web page:

http://www.shooterstools.com/Pages/PTL/ptlkits.html

Boris
Borka Tools

Reactions: davidwiz
I love my Bren 2. I just wish CZ would hurry up with the 922R kits so i can get the factory stock. But with CZ its always a hurry up and wait thing.
20181129_135520.jpg

would you mind giving us you impressions of the bren 2? ive been waiting to hear from users

Love it. I have the 11" barrel version. It shoots very well supressed. It has three gas settings regular, adverse & off. It has ran 100% suppressed and unsuppressed on the regular setting. Kinda wish it had a dedicated suppressed setting, just cuz. The recoil impulse seems more manageable to me than my AR's and i can stay on target and get back on target faster. Im not by any means a great "tactical" shooter but i like the bren better than my ar's. It uses ar mags and has a non-reciprocating charging handle. The trigger takes a little getting used to, kinda mushy. I have trigger tech and rise armament triggers in my ar's so im more familar with little to no travel. Hopefully some aftermarket triggers will be available when the Bren 2 is fully realeased. Not that it absolutely needs it just would be nice. Im still going back and forth on what optic i want to use. Right now im sticking with the Eotech. Just cant wait to get the factory folding stock for no other reason than it looks great.
20181129_135520.jpg
20181010_172537.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, I'm really wanting to get one with both the 556 and x39 barrels. Seems like a really cool gun