• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ Offering Integrally Suppressed Rimfire Barrels 2018

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
Saw this on Instagram today.

"All you hear is the click of the firing pin and the bullet hitting the target!" Our #MondayMorningCZSneakPeek is definitely one of our favorite new products for 2018 -- an affordable and effective integrally-suppressed barrel set for our 455 rimfire platform. With standard velocity 22 LR ammo it's quiet as a mouse.

Chambered in 22 LR or 17 HMR, it can be had in two barrel lengths, 16.9" or 20.9" -- for just $399 (plus the obligatory $200 ATF tax stamp)

W6sjYT1.jpg

I know the guy making the barrels for this. He makes some very quiet cans and is doing all 10 cans for CZ next year. The stuff I have shot is quiet, modular, and extremely light weight. I would like to get my hands on one of these!

I like the idea of the 17 hmr integral, they have stainless or titanium baffles I hope. For 22 I think I'm going to go with the KG made Ticho. I'm in for the weight and rifling length for both the 16.5 and 20".

While I don't have one of these (obviously), I do have an integrally suppressed CZ 453 from AWC and it is amazing. You really do only hear the firing pin drop and bullet impact. At the price, this is a steal.

Thompson makes 'em too. I have a Liberty integral 10/22, it has about a 1' long baffle stack. A bolt would be preferable though. It's damn quiet but honestly I think the 6" Regulator thread on is the quietest I've ever used. You only hear the action on a PPK/S --a 10/22 was "louder" and it was all in the action. Just my $.02.

That's pretty cool. I've been trying to resist a Cz455 purchase... Going to have to try harder.

What does this do to accuracy? Anything that takes away from accuracy, even a tiny bit, would be a no go for me. That said, I like it.

Thompson makes 'em too. I have a Liberty integral 10/22, it has about a 1' long baffle stack. A bolt would be preferable though. It's damn quiet but honestly I think the 6" Regulator thread on is the quietest I've ever used. You only hear the action on a PPK/S --a 10/22 was "louder" and it was all in the action. Just my $.02.

IME, adding a polymer buffer pin reduced a lot of the action noise. That being said, it was still loud (action cycling), but mostly noticeable only to the shooter.

You do definitely lose the versatility of a traditional thread-on or QD can (do they make those in 22LR?) so good point. Personally I solved that... by buying more cans, but that may not be an option for everyone.

The big tradeoff I see in that regards with my CZ453 Integral and 16" 10/22 with Spectre II (aside from noise as mentioned above) is length. Walking around the woods and handling the integral is easier to maneuver though the 10/22 is far from cumbersome. I would wager an Anshultz, other CZs, etc. with 16" barrels would be similar to handle.

Would love to head this direction with a rimfire.
Alas, not in the land of Chicago.
Perfect reason to get rid of the useless f'in law concerning suppressors.

R

Iraqi Veteran's Chad did a video of this gun as well awhile ago; I wonder if the suppressor system on this one is same as the cz oem suppressed one? Thought it would be worth adding to this thread. Very cool stuff coming out for 22lr.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rPKiYlH2OgE" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iraqi Veteran's Chad did a video of this gun as well awhile ago; I wonder if the suppressor system on this one is same as the cz oem suppressed one? Thought it would be worth adding to this thread. Very cool stuff coming out for 22lr.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rPKiYlH2OgE" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That's the KG made Ticho barrel, a monocore suppressor (more common with integrals). That's what I'm getting for my CZ 455 22 lr, but the 17 hmr has my interest. I'm just not too sure about the baffles that thread into the outer tube, as well as the fact the baffles are aluminum.

No, a different company is doing the OEM CZ barrel. I am also curious about how easy it will be to screw the baffles out to clean it. After seeing some pictures of cans that are completely packed with lead, I am curious how the self cleaning threads will work out.

Armatac has been doing these for quite some time, they are awesome and a great company that sticks behind their products.

http://armtacusa.com/index.html

If you search Armatac on youtube they have some great videos of their integrals.